Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) (24787 Views)

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Greataausim(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lovely..... So, the Daura President is in a romance mood wit mama Aisha chilling with our wealths in a meeting in N.Y, while our country is sinking into a very deep recession...
May God save this country
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by tchaik(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
"Also in the photo are Wife of the Kebbi State Governor Dr Zainab Atiku Bagudu, wife of Oyo State Governor, Mrs Florence Ajimobi, Wife of Ogun State Governor, Mrs Olufunso Amosun & Senior Special Assistant to Wife of the President, Mrs Hajo Sani"

What the hell are the 'bolded' doing or will contribute to the UNGA?
and who sponsored them? At this period? This Buhari is a JOKE
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by ziryboy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Despite these very news and pictures you still believe Aisha Buhari is not in Us. May God deliver you from these sickness because you have lost sence of reasoning
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
CR77:
I know fit wait till 2019 to send this old man parking.

It tired me too. He is too old
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Molester and the molested
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
If this man die now who will be taking care of his wife? Just asking ni o
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Ike4God: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
some times I wounded if Nigerians are sick or the leaders r. cos I see no reason why some headed human beings will be suffering and smiling at the same time shouting sai baba. the earlier you know that you are syncing the better for you. keep shouting sai baba. while the baba is eating fried rice n salad in New York. u r there struggling to buy 1 Congo of garri n rice for 2k in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nigeria is broke yet the fulani herdman flies around on frivolous travels with his wife who has not official government role.
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
I'm sure no one in the General Assembly will understand what Buhari is saying grin grin
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
so UN is now PMB's Daura.
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by Hamdan30: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
I thot I'd read a comment from one of Gov. Fayose's supporter here. How Nairalanders and Nigerians forget so soon. Lol. The Lady is in Yankee now and there's no story of FBI hunting her down for the bribing that congressman grin. Well, guess that's stale news now. Oh well. God bless Nigeria as we wait for more drama..
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari looks frail.
Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by osita76(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
I
Flexygist:
Pres. Buhari pictured his wife Aisha Buhari shortly after he addressed World Leaders at UNGA 71 in NewYork yesterday 20th September. Also in the photo are Wife of the Kebbi State Governor Dr Zainab Atiku Bagudu, wife of Oyo State Governor, Mrs Florence Ajimobi, Wife of Ogun State Governor, Mrs Olufunso Amosun & Senior Special Assistant to Wife of the President, Mrs Hajo Sani

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/21/president-buhari-pictured-with-his-wife-aisha-at-un-general-meeting/

The truth of the whole matter is that Aisha buhari did not travel to US as they made us to believe it is only PhotoShop

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Are these the ones leading Nigeria, no wonder. Next page no comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / Joe Anekhu Ohiani Has No Primary School Certificate — Senate / Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.