Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Kegites - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kegites (125498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kegites by cyanider: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
Wats nt our kes?
Re: Kegites by lsfuzo: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2010
akival parrot ilya nigeria vibrating. all agutalos os ilya nigeria are in4matuad of the ilyanigeria on facebook, sodia4 giraff to others

Re: Kegites by Emestico04: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
eh wuo mooo.dis fotosynte6 orf akivals of ilya du la 9geria iz so much tantawoh.i fire 'wobed' tu u LSF.may u continental tu jam orl ur wishes in diz palmy universe orf ours.ilya 9ja iz still working kpokponkikally in tru keg spiritism.i shall fire dis odus 2 da gods(orl alhajis & alhajas) in da ilya for onwod nmekorita.remaineth maself 'AB emestico(sharialaw of ilya 9geria land).07035181279, may our wisdom neva decay.
Re: Kegites by Emestico04: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
LSF i duff.Biko fire munwa d jarajara of dis kes,so i can decode.whu wos d lifewire then & in wot keg year?.i wuld like tu decode so i can vibr8 righteously tu 9geria's full house.remain ur humble self.
Re: Kegites by Emestico04: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2010
To orl entities orf diz wireless ilya,i jst decoded an infomatua dat da popular karid soul orf dis palmwine galosphere 'BASIC' songito orf gyration extra,has jamad his paparado in permanent adendum via automobile crash i.e tu vibr8,no 6 imeala str has been his keske.may he still wok assidously & jam metplastik dayzis as he jams da upper spiritual realm.dat iz munwa's eperemus.wot a pity,
Re: Kegites by TeskyMan(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2010
[size=15pt]Kokorikoko  korikoko mayan!!! des es de vabaration orf SF Rotesky XYZ CRICKET raise toe hyperwah 8 Il'lya du Lagoon that es to say UNIVERISTY OF LAGOS in parentices.Hat dis areanger,i wan toe fire this bembestic odule, dat es to say OL AI AM KARID TO SAMBA ALELE GBOSA by tanwingilising,fellowrising hat hevery areanger dey koro themsef, so dat 2dai go moronto come, baba eledumare shall by the way of Edward ansar, samba holy water till space shall b no more to katapot it to your bembestic emulewu. May wee orl wolk nd neva to jarm katakilism, to GOD ELEDUMARE i 1/2 seriously landed.

AB Lagoon to fire me a wogged bembestic in4majaira about IL'YA DU LAGOON. All i am karid to romamce SF Jesus abada-abada 4 a bembestic reconsiliation, so dat, 2dai go moronto come, wei shall tanwingilise inn es paradise. May u wolk to nevr jam disturbance.  [/size]
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
may de spirit of almighty Irakamus giv us de comradic strength to remain karid. dazis to all entities laka munwaness. walk. telefire munwaness via 08036212189
Re: Kegites by abkasala: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
dayzy be elongated to all i am karid may we never jam any kataklism even as the year is going nawaninawani may we all vediorize the end of the year may the year never vediorize our end to God eledumare i have seriously landed ;;;;;;courtesy S.F. JOSHUA IMALA aka ab kasala ilya du ovia
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 6:12am On Oct 28, 2010
bikokwa wat iz not our kes?ar al kariabl souls on exile?i can't see ma self.
Re: Kegites by abnylon: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2010
Supreme comradium,  I am so much anurika to minaj the federization all entity at this place P,
Kegite is not a secret cult but a social cultural club for cultural heritage,
We can decode that the first miracle of jesus christ was turning water into wine( HOLY WATER ) for the fellows to solidify, 
And we can enwekwa that when the holy spirit arrest the disciples, they vibrate and speak in tongues,

so it has been existing for long and dnt have any thing to do with secret cult,

This is the voice of abnylon,  Lsf coconut
Re: Kegites by abnylon: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
Supreme comradium, May you all worlk and never stumble, It is written in the buk of bukosis Nokia 3310 vs samsung R220 that when 2 or 3 entity are gathered area is form, Semitus to say area Weee is formed in the naira land in panti nkola, I am so much made in obioma ngwa and anurika to timpa and onyokopia and to even minaj the federalization of all i am tick, This God are in skirth and blouse nasarawally YY because i can timpa ewulewus tryn to volum that kegite is a secret cult, My bible tell me that during the last day devil will rotate and volume, i am a fellow jesus, i am a fellow jesus, Atalla devil is not a fellow jesus YY because by their fingers we shall know them, Walk tereblly all woskys,

LSF COCONUT, NYLON IN PANTI NKOLA,
Re: Kegites by natural101(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2010
i support the idea. and to all comrados u can vibrate what u feel like, the fact is that keggites aint a cult. we share,learn,practice the african culture.
Re: Kegites by tunboy(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2011
To GOD ELEDUMARE, I AHVE REACHALANDA,
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
de gods, i've landed againa via dis woskerugged ilya du wireless. de gods are still wise. golden finger salute all babasis all over de galaxy. may we all walk and never stumble. dis is archival ilya du hama.
Re: Kegites by davimus(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
dayz elongote iam ab davimus shinning my frequency from ilya du kokoroko if you want to jam at this apointa atyma you have transgbawed via the day i cannot decode so if you jam me you jam aso rock or you can telle wire me via my nitel wireless which the pin code is 08064161442.
Re: Kegites by phranq(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
all i am karid inherent, wok n stumble atola. me na amina awela awolus alhaji nkasu. bikokwa wot shall it not become for comradium not to b born in ilya yankee? dat is agwa ojoo. mannerlessness!!!!!!!! bikokwa c danger and apply double condom. landers brothers is my keskule so that the gods will not juwaa my kokonut. kpokponki
Re: Kegites by abkasala: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
the god's are wise a comardo is always a comrado they have eyes but they cannot oyonkopus even ear kpakpa but cannot decode supremost comradium is never a secret cult and will never be it is an organization set up to promote African culture and the essence of it all is fun normally afther the Day's study we meet in a place call the shrine in the campus to wine it up so please stop saying that gites club is a secret cult to avoid the wrought of the god's
courtesy S.F. JOSHUA IMALA aka A.B KASALA ilya du ovia university of benin in parenthesis[s][/s]
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
And is a supremost Irakamus!?

Wowo wo ooo?
No no noooooo?
Lalaturuku?
Pikin wey dey cry?
When things fall apart?
Pikin wey no know the importance of area 4?
Turupepe Turupepe?

May you all walk and never stumble.

This is me XY Briggs of Ilya Uniport. Who on that 10 raise to power minus 1 keg years ago was converted and bornified into a woosky comrad. Not of jankariwo but of a bembestic nwanee of comradium. And I have remained after my XYZ of Chike Obi nkonkoros in Ilya Uniport, though a very pharisee ataima, A wosky SF I remain nationally.

I have timpered and oyopuz all the munumunuibanja of comradoes on this nairaland nconcoros and all the vomitting from their bucal cavity. Comrado Seun vomitted that comradium is of bush boys and anuofia. Of course a comrado will always remain a comrado until he romances our jara and becomes Í am karid' by way of a bembestic initiation jara.

Mina awulus one comrado Opeke misfired that comradium is of Osofia and imbibementation is ayaya of hired killer and higher poison. Comrados are so much of mumuyeye,they have eyes but cannot see.

All I am Karid can bear me jehovaswikness that babasis in comradium imbibe only a holy water and that higher killer, higer poison and all other nkonkoros that are not of comradium are not allowed at our holy and bembestic jara. I have onyopu where chiefusis dekeg for those jankariwo comrado jarasis.

To all babasis, opekesis, live chiefs, live eldersis and all I am Karid, May your days be long o! To all xy and xyz babasis and chiefusis I doff my coco. To all F, SF and LSF may your sons not look like your landlords.

I have woskily landed. Diaziz be elongated!

1 Like

Re: Kegites by brown01: 1:39am On May 15, 2011
I LOVE TO BE A KEGITE MEMEBER, LOVING YOUR BEAT BRO, KEEP MOVING HIGH,
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 4:00am On Jun 22, 2011
Menawolus,may we walk n neva stumbl.XYZ ELDA 9.
Re: Kegites by 9iceX(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
Supremos . . . Comrandos. . .{lafs}. Woteva!
Na wah oo. All of nna just the vibrate nna numencliture. Nna just dey fire nna entity. Anyway, i understnd few of ur terms, and i realy luv to get caried. I mean. . The real kegites o. Not the fake cultist ones. To all the cawied entity frm all the ilya of everywhr in naija, gv 'we' who r interested some helpful link on how to be caried and how to identify the fake frm the real. I just dey gbadun as una dey fire nna day6 alongito. . . "may ur first son neva luk like ur landlord". . . {very funny}. May u walk and neva stumble. . . May u walk and stumble on ur okpeke oloyan meeji. May u walkete into CBN. . . This is the voice of ilya du **{one day, me sef go get title}. Oya naw guys. . . .fire me how to get cariedlk and neva stumble. . . May u walk and stumble on ur okpeke oloyan meeji. May u walkete into CBN. . . This is the voice of ilya du **{one day, me sef go get title}. Oya naw guys. . . .fire me how to get caried
Re: Kegites by jdjagbidi: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
i have been in kegite club for 4year now,i have seen the all about the club,it is not a cult,it is a social cultural club with objective of promoting Africa culture among people of diverse ethnic nationality.in the absence of palm wine,a chief can turn any drink believing it to symbolize palm wine.may our dazis b long.AB HOD ilya excess(Petroleum Training Institute),Effurun,delta state, Nigeria.
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2011
jdj agbidi,am stil made via ilya xx nawaly infact a g.lord via xx,bt xyz elda cyanide9 via ilya futo.scratch me 08060775134
Re: Kegites by sydney01(m): 12:56am On Aug 04, 2011
Plz i'll love 2 be a karid entity of ilya de uniport. Any clues? Abeg i too gbadun una, have been a fan since way backkkk
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2011
Ab wirless , baba u are very wogged. i can concur via ur verbal interacta. you are a true son of ur paparamus. dayzzzzzzzz be long
Re: Kegites by mabanwo: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2011
@Airlord, I wish you had attended great Ife, you would have been dead by now, lolz
Re: Kegites by SOBIO(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
Daizes metaplastik to orl ai am wobed, may we orl walk and jam agbalasious orladimeji via our pursinga, Ab sobis of ilya uniport viberatin, @sydney01,if u want to be karid,u can telewire my 11digits at any atima, 07030461725, i am nt a chief buh an entity of uniport, ,may ur daizes oblong.
Re: Kegites by whyx06(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
I'm not a chief or a keg, but I de gbadun orl yor entity
a.k.a *whyX orv ilya ife*
Re: Kegites by formular123triol(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ama nt carry 2 fire?i fire, permit me 2 vibrate in any languaja,pass me d ganja okpakas 2 solidify.supremo squamiradion,hw acadastica?i jalasify on dis triangular floor of powerful inclinatn in dis cosmo-galaxy.holy H2O!!!scoboribobo;sacur 2 dis junctn.
Re: Kegites by whyx06(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2011
@formular, yhu a higly. gbaski may yhu woork and neva stumble,
Re: Kegites by SOBIO(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
@formular123,may ur daizes be long,kegite is not of kush kpakpa forestry & wildlife and mamood.so please and pleases if u want to try dat jara,u can apply shifting cultivation.the difference is clear, thanx dude
Re: Kegites by sirsopia(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2011
formular123triol:

Ama nt carry 2 fire?i fire, permit me 2 vibrate in any languaja,pass me d ganja okpakas 2 solidify.supremo squamiradion,hw acadastica?i jalasify on dis triangular floor of powerful inclinatn in dis cosmo-galaxy.holy H2O!!!scoboribobo;sacur 2 dis junctn.
Pls 4 d interest of those dat want to join supremost irakamus, let it b known that dis quote up hear is not comradic.
Forumlar123 to c messes and mary alwayz ultra. Kegite can neva b kush (secret cult).

May all am karid work n neva jantule.
AB Rain, Adam Feda baby ilya du wireless have deposited seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.