Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

See Wat She's Been doin For Some Days Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wat She's Been doin For Some Days Now (548 Views)

What Are U Doin Ryt Now? / See What Cristiano Ronaldo And His New Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Caught Doin / What Are You Doin Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Wat She's Been doin For Some Days Now by jonaifame22(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Anytime I pass my neighbours apartment I'll hear her playing adele's song - someone like you, and I've been wondering wat's happenning cos It's been like dat for over a week and some days, although I notice that her boifwiend dat normally come at night to smash her pvssy has not been frequentin our side again.
Although I like the gal sha buh she brags abt the guy so mch as if it's the guy that died for her sins, my guy went to toast the gal,she fell my guys hand completely and when I tell that onw. Ehn, he will burst laff.

I might jus try to find out and comfort her, although I have a plan.......
Re: See Wat She's Been doin For Some Days Now by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
So busy body guys still live around the block... Na wa o.
Wetin concern u? Abi u won fvck tokumbo pvssy that is why your blood just dey hot for d babe... You better mind your business or look for ur own babe and stop ur fantasy

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Men In Women’s ‘hate List’ CHECK THIS GUYS!! / Meet Chinadu, A Disabled Keep Napep Driver / I Don't Know How To Break This Relationship! She Loves Me And I Love Her Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.