Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie (58087 Views)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by abdeiz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
safarigirl:
more like his taste diminishes with time

Dude went from a 9 to a 7 and has now crashed down to a 4....what is this one that he's shagging compared to Angie? She's ugly
you're referring to their physical beauty. what if I told you that it doesn't matter to him, these are sophisticated women with character whom he all met on set, so he knows who they are underneath.

even though I agree he went from a 7 to a four or whatever numbers she's assigned, that same is to kill for @Coutillard
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringrin
Angel d virgin grin
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by AngelAhnie(f): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Angel d virgin grin
Olu the virgingrin

2 Likes

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by dacutie1(f): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
well its sad but what goes around comes around. that was how she dated him on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith and made him divorce Jennifer Aniston at the time.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by ashala(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ndi oyibo na aluo taa agbasaa echi sef. Odi egwu ooo
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
White women should learn from this: Brad Pitt is not for Keeps..Marion shouldn't make the mistake of having any long term things with him..chop clean mouth, waka wink Cos when a younger actress comes with a new blockbuster film staring Brad Pitt... MEhn, he's off to LA LA land with his new Co actress..
Some men sha angry Pure waste of time, resources and emotions.

1 Like

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by gsalvatore: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
On to the next one.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Tedpgrass: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amelian:
Some men sha angry Pure waste of time, resources and emotions.

Haba!!

E neva reach dat side nao!!!

Enjoy the journey not just arriving at destination..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by obie206(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is Di Caprio's woman in inception. If Leo boy catch you, lolz.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Austin2377: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard had an affair, according to the New York Post that alleged Jolie hired a private investigator, who confirmed Pitt was cheating with Cotillard as they filmed their upcoming movie, Allied. “That was the final straw,” claimed the outlet. But the paper was really just picking up already debunked claims from gossip magazines. There was no infidelity involved in Pitt and Jolie’s split, and no affair with Cotillard.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Arielle: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stop spreading unfounded rumors. Brad is a mid - western white - bread boy. Angie's more exotic European ways won't sit well with him for long. She kind of reminds me of Tonto Dike: bad girl gone good and takes her new role very seriously. Brad wants to remain an American party boy while Angie is getting steady worldwide recognition for her humanitarian work. So sad to see them break up but I think she could do so much better than Brad.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Drigdee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
jenas0:
That's just how a life without christ looks like,always empty and meaningless shocked
Gbam
Spoke my mind
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Xeinstra1(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Karma is a bitch, and he made sure that bitch was beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Xeinstra1(f): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
safarigirl:

Dude went from a 9 to a 7 and has now crashed down to a 4....what is this one that he's shagging compared to Angie? She's ugly
Marion Cotillard ugly?? If Jolie's a 9, She's an 8. Acute astigmatism.

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tedpgrass:

Haba!!

E neva reach dat side nao!!!

Enjoy the journey not just arriving at destination..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Lol grin
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
The thing is Marion cortillard is young BLOOD, while Angelina is well Old Blood lipsrsealed.. Oops! Sorry but it's true... undecided..its not about beauty or achievements but the scent of youth. That's why he fucvked up! And got caught.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by gemale(m): 12:48am On Sep 22, 2016
idris4r83:
That is why ISLAM allows one to marry four wives if you can treat them fairly equally.
U cnt love & treat dem equally. It's human nature. Even parents hv their most & least favorite child among their children no mata hw dey try 2 hide. Consciously or unconsciously, u wld love & treat 1 beta Dan d odas thereby inciting jealousy in d odas. Jealousy leads 2 envy, envy 2 hatred & envy & hatred can make pple do terrible things. Any man engaging in polygamy nowadays is nt only digging his early grave bt also preparing his home front 2 b a battlefront 1ce he passes on. Even 1 woman dey hard 4 man these days; u com dey tlk of 4.

2 Likes

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by AuroraB(f): 3:17am On Sep 22, 2016
Austin2377:
Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard had an affair, according to the New York Post that alleged Jolie hired a private investigator, who confirmed Pitt was cheating with Cotillard as they filmed their upcoming movie, Allied. “That was the final straw,” claimed the outlet. But the paper was really just picking up already debunked claims from gossip magazines. There was no infidelity involved in Pitt and Jolie’s split, and no affair with Cotillard.
You need not bother educating these peeps on here 'bout the lies in Brad cheating with Marion sad
BTW, she's expecting her second child with her hubby undecided
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by cyber5(m): 4:31am On Sep 22, 2016
My Favourites!!
Chai there is God ooo sad:-/
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by pek(m): 5:09am On Sep 22, 2016
idris4r83:
That is why ISLAM allows one to marry four wives if you can treat them fairly equally.
Is it humanly possible to love and treat them equally?
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by idris4r83(m): 5:32am On Sep 22, 2016
pek:
Is it humanly possible to love and treat them equally?
We can only be fairly bro. But it's still better than having one wife and having 3 mistresses outside.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by nuelyoyo(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2016
holluwai:
Oyinbo and divorce are like 5&6
so is Nigeria and divorce, its everywhere now, not limited to oyinbos.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by holluwai(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2016
Can't compare Nigeria or any other country to America in terms of divorce. They see it as a norm in the society.

nuelyoyo:
so is Nigeria and divorce, its everywhere now, not limited to oyinbos.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by pek(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2016
idris4r83:
We can only be fairly bro. But it's still better than having one wife and having 3 mistresses outside.
So in other words one can't love all the four equally. Which then negates the theory of marrying four wives!
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by enomakos(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
TPAND:
Na lie jooor. Media and fake news and rumors
show me a link that this is not true?
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by enomakos(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2016
kaeforum:
Marion is a cute chick I now understand why Jolie feels intimidated, Marion has made her obsolete, hope Marion likes children sha being a wife and a Mother are 2 different things.

Brad Pitt understands the saying' no carry bone spoil meat.

All these short time wedding in Hollywood, hope our naija folks dont't copy them.
nigerians are already coping
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Creamish(f): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2016
Why is she mad? She caused his split with Jennifer Anniston when she decided to shag him while being his co-star in the movie Mr & Mrs Smith. Now she dey vex say another woman dey shag Brad. Karma can be sweet sometimes...she aint always a biii*ch. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by enomakos(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2016
Max24:
Did Christ save Pastors Chris and Anita's marriage ?
good question
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by enomakos(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2016
safarigirl:

my dear she maybe ugly, but what brad is interested in is the thing between her leg
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by TheAlchemist: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2016
idris4r83:

To be controlled by sensual desire... is clearly an evidence of lack of Spiritual maturity.
If you get to the point of closeness where you experience the awesomeness of God Almighty, if you can step into HIS presence in Praise and Worship, all the things the world has to offer would be like a mess of Porridge.. including all the pretty Jezebel or women in different packages. I pray you transform from fleshy desire!
God Created Adam and Eve and his prescription is still the best ( one man one woman)... but with the fall of man and with the so called acquired knowledge, man became imprisoned to sensual/fleshy desire.... Even MKO (may his soul rest in peace) married so much women, sadly the state of his family leaves much to be desired...
I come from a polygamous family, i pray not to repeat my Father's mistake.... No woman would happily want to share her man with any woman ... This statement has nothing to do with religion.
My Father told me that when his blessed Father was alive.... he gave him lots of instruction before he left the world. He sadly transgressed one of the instruction never, ever marry more than one woman... My father well entered into polygamy and still remains today his greatest regret!

I myself pray i don't enter into the trap of polygamy... In the short term looks great but in the long run well i am sure you know a lot of tales among children of different women, unhealthy rivalry, jealousy etc....
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Xeinstra1:
Marion Cotillard ugly?? If Jolie's a 9, She's an 8. Acute astigmatism.
she's ugly...just as 70% of white women. she's average at best. British women happen to be some of the ugliest of the white race

Don't know what most of you find attractive in all these basic-looking white women. They can't even hold a candle to the likes of Gabrielle Union and Regina Hall and those women are older than these ugly white women

Do you think this one is prettier than you with her over edited picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 / Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) / Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.