Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie (58097 Views)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by safarigirl(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2016
Amelian:
The thing is Marion cortillard is young BLOOD, while Angelina is well Old Blood lipsrsealed.. Oops! Sorry but it's true... undecided..its not about beauty or achievements but the scent of youth. That's why he fucvked up! And got caught.
what is young about a 40-year old? I bet that poosie has at least 20 years of active service

Even Jack Nicholson that's over 70 taps younger ladies. This Brad Pitt is just an idiot with poor taste
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by Xeinstra1(f): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2016
safarigirl:
she's ugly...just as 70% of white women. she's average at best. British women happen to be some of the ugliest of the white race

Don't know what most of you find attractive in all these basic-looking white women. They can't even hold a candle to the likes of Gabrielle Union and Regina Hall and those women are older than these ugly white women

Do you think this one is prettier than you with her over edited picture?
I love Marion, Her beauty radiates like a million stars, Perhaps it's the French accent. What I meant was she's as beautiful as Jolie or Aniston.. The other women Brad rolled around with..

Don't ask me that question, I believe I'm the ugliest being to ever walk the Earth.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by gabe: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
She has since denied the affair. She's happily married with a child. Just because she's acting in a new film with him doesn't make them lovers.
Re: Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie by bejeria101(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
LordReed:
Brad has always been a party guy but I thought having kids would have changed his focus. Well you know what they say about the leopard...

He party,s alot? *flees to cucumber island* lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.