Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Lcc Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lcc Recruitment Test (2586 Views)

Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test / Ndic Recruitment Test! / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lcc Recruitment Test by babybird82(f): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
The test was held in VI on saturday the 10th of october, 2009.

I would like to thank the co-ordinators of the test for a job well done. It was one of the most organised recruitment test i have ever writen. The questions were quite simple but brain-racking and time consuming. Lots of complex multiplication.

Would like the views of people that wrote the test or know people that wrote the test.

All the best to all of us sha.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by Ogun4luv: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2009
I did d test too and was highly organised and well supervised. D questions were simple but brain racking. They av started calling people for interview.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by babybird82(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
Yeah,

Just like the test, the interview which was more of a chat was also professionally done. We were given our test results to actually see our performance.

Kudos to Lcc.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by Ogun4luv: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
I was at d interview as well for 11.00am. Lcc is doing wonderful. I was surprised when I was given my script and saw my score. Dis is my number if u don't mind me giving u a call or u send me a message to call u back. 07038945512.

Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by OnuohaE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
I also wrote the test but have not been called for interview. Is te invitation still on or have they concluded?
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by Ogun4luv: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ Onuoha I can't say whether d invitation is still on or not but I think they still av something is stock.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by Ogun4luv: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ Onuoha I can't say whether d invitation is still on or not but I think they still av something is stock.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by babybird82(f): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
K, got ur number, will holla.
@ Onuoha
I think they might still invite more people. Just keep ur fingers crossed.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by babybird82(f): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
@ Ogun4luv
Hope u were there for the 2nd chat dat was held on the 7th of dis month?
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by Ogun4luv: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
@ babygirl, I was at the 2nd interview too. But the number was less than 60. D head of HR, said they 'll contact us by first week in december. What about you? Kindly beep me or send msg to my phone to be able to get ur number and av a chat. I 'll be expecting dt from u.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by arisekol(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
The LCC test was actually done under TIPS. T - Trust worthyness, I - Intergrity, P - Professionalism and S - Service. I was actually called for the 1st and 2nd interview.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by arisekol(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
The TIPS of LCC is their Core Values. I received a text message recently and work will commence soonest.

LCC to me, they are well organise and are ready to provide service from what I have seen.
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by Ogun4luv: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ arisekol, I was @ d 2nd intv too. Didn't get any info from them up till now but they promise to contact as soon as they are ready. Give me ur number so as to call u. This is mine 07038945512
Re: Lcc Recruitment Test by arisekol(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
ogun I sent you a call me back yet to call but you just flash.

(1) (Reply)

Latest And Hot Vacancies Apply Now And Get Yourself Employ. / 5 Questions Every Candidate Should Ask In A Job Interview / EXPERIENCED Nursery & Primary School Teachers in AMUWO-ODOFIN L.G.A LAGOS Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.