Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? (747 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? / She Is Taller Than Me / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by adesammie(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
does height really count?
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by eyonigger(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
Yea it does, and it doesnt at the same time depending on some few things I am going to outline based on my own opinion.

If a girl is in love with ur money, she will not mind the height difference, and if she is in love with u, then height does not really matter.

Another thing is, if the difference in height is really that much, then that could be a problem. A scene like that could bring about a big social insecurity on you thereby leaving the girl to feel somehow about you. For example, my girl and I are in love with each other, but she is just an inch taller than I am, and we are good with it.
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:57am On Oct 13, 2009
Ofcourse i can date someone taller than i m.
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 13, 2009
Not a good look embarassed
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by lightwalk(m): 1:42am On Oct 13, 2009
How tall doesn't matter. What matters is how the person looks at you
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by charles316: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
cant imagine a girl taller than myself cos am already 6 ft.if i want t o sex her standing,then i would be tip toeing or what.nay
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by biola44: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
why not grin
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by lightwalk(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
charles316:

cant imagine a girl taller than myself cos am already 6 ft.if i want t o sex her standing,then i would be tip toeing or what.nay
And how are you different from those that are two inches tall. Pointless answer
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
I love seeing couples with the guy taller than the lady. . .and being 5:8 myself. . .I'm slightly taller than the average lady. . .n I go on heels a lot. . .so I  love the idea of my man being taller than me. . .and there's something just lovely about him tipping his head slightly down to give me a kiss. . . tongue  wink
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by KennyG6(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
as im 6ft tall, any lady taller than me will have 2 be well over 6ft, that said i dont see anything wrong with that
Re: Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? by funkystanl(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I love seeing couples with the guy taller than the lady. . .and being 5:8 myself. . .I'm slightly taller than the average lady. . .n I go on heels a lot. . .so I love the idea of my man being taller than me. . .and there's something just lovely about him tipping his head slightly down to give me a kiss. . . tongue wink

Its proper to have the guy taller. Like you said, its lovely for the guy slightly bringing his head down for a kiss. moreover its easier for the girl to lie on the guys chest and listen to his heart(and other merits ) when the guy is taller.
I'm 6ft 3 and will never go for a taller girl and a girl shorter than 5.6ft

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Taosting A Girl / After Four Years What Am I To Do: / A WOMAN'S ANSWER TO A MAN'S QUESTION - read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.