Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation (15426 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Jibrin Fails To Appear At Ethics Committee Hearing Of Budget Padding Allegation / Benue House Of Assembly Ends In A Rowdy Session Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by recievesense: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
aaronson:
Propaganda is the best tool by politicians, the main issue on ground is recession. Don't get distracted by their fight. None of em is feeling the effect of recession.

You are on point.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by fxskye: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
National Assembly is the first asset to be sold.

Nigerians need to do the needful.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by Akinaukwa: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
After months of staying away and enjoying themselves, they still came back with their childish behaviour. Mtcheew. angry angry angry angry
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by jozee8: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
milloguy:
We need to start getting serious in this country especially the youth. Ever since this budget padding allegations, we are yet to see any investigation or still court summons. Warris dis!! Jibrin should step down as well as Dogara. This is 2016..it's high time these polithiefians realise with modern tech it's no longer business as usual..I hope someday this generation will realise what's going on and really start lynching these people
Youths that social media is where they can only be found ranting?
I saw a quote that was attributed to Albeit Einstein somewhere on niraland, don't know if its actually his, but that's just the painfull truth.
Human communications has been taken over by technology, as a result idiots everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by rabex123(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Icecomrade:

Do we need bi-cameral legislative house in this country?

See the number of people idling away and feeding on our scare resources. This is what goes through my mind when I watch House of Rep session on TV.

Do we need these people? I ve had so much debate with my colleagues in the office over this issue.

Click Like if you feel we need to scrap house of Rep. Click share if you feel they are relevant.

No no no no no no
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by brojoshua: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Let there be justice in Nigeria and also in the high places( as well as in the low places), let crimes and criminals in the high places also be investigated by the judiciary, let the criminals in the high places also be prosecuted and let those that are convicted be justly punished by fines, expulsion, banishment from politics and holding of public offices and imprisonment as it is right and good. Enough of lawlessness from the lawmakers. Let there be sanity that there may be progress.
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by 2n2k(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
emmasege:
Let the change begin with APC-led Executive and APC-led Legislature, and then the dullard.inho can expect that the change will begin with me.

By the way, It's not only budget padding that was discovered during their recess, our president's speech was also padded with Obama's words. Bubu should be asked to apologize to us as well, or we even suspend him like NASS may contemplate for Dogara/Jubrin. If Professors and academics lose their jobs because of plagiarism, our president deserves his own share of punishment for intellectual theft. In a sane country where legislators know why they are in the hallowed chambers, they would be demanding an explanation/apology to the nation from their president, immediately they resumed from recess.

If Bubu will not be sanctioned on account of his plagiarism, then all Nigerian academics who have been sacked on account of plagiarism should be recalled, and none should be sanctioned any longer.

If Intellectual theft is not stealing or corruption and Bubu does not deem it fit to do the needful, then he has no moral ground to tell me that 'change begins with me'.

What is the legal punishment for plagiarism? Plagiarism is an ethical offence not legal offence. It is not the same as copyright
Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by able20(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
misscall247:
who Remi and Dino are not sitin close to each other?
To avoid unwanted pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:55am On Sep 23, 2016
"Rowdy session". See the touts that in 17 years and continuing still don't know anything about democracy or good government. But its the people I blame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sustaining Combat Operations: Irabor, Cameroonian Officers Meet In Yaounde / Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding / Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.