Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) (32616 Views)

Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) / Abacha And Babangida In Kontagora In 1989 / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua & Nyako In Makkah For Hajj, 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by seunmsg(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is inspiring. Never despise the days of little beginning.
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fairy tale story.

I like it.

Ishilove come here. Are you ready to bear with me now that Owu is killing me?when I become the Governor of my State in the [b]Niger Delta,[/b]you will enjoy me.

Rove you.
are u so much not proud of ur state?? which one come be niger delta again
bw niger delta and your state which one easier to type...nawa oo
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by Decryptor(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fairy tale story.

I like it.

Ishilove come here. Are you ready to bear with me now that Owu is killing me?when I become the Governor of my State in the Niger Delta,you will enjoy me.

Rove you.

At the mention of the name Ishilove, Vaseline is freely used by HungerBAD! SMH!!
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fairy tale story.

I like it.

Ishilove come here. Are you ready to bear with me now that Owu is killing me?when I become the Governor of my State in the Niger Delta,you will enjoy me.

Rove you.
Anywhere you go, I go. Your garri will be my garri. What's yours will be mine and what's mine remains mine grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by HungerBAD: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Anywhere you go, I go. Your garri will be my garri. What's yours will be mine and what's mine remains mine grin

Huh?

What's yours remain yours?wife 2 loading.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

Huh?

What's yours remain yours?wife 2 loading.
See am. Anambra men are so disloyal
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
slick1:
Lesson to those unemployed and totally jobless iphone7 seeking ladies. If it's too flashy it doesn't last
If anyone had told her in 1989 that 27 years from now, you will be a Governor's wife gues she might have doubted, but see where loyalty has brought her to.

2016 girls will be like " can you buy me iphone7?" Oya go work now make u see as e take easy

In 2019, she may be the wife of a presidential candidate..
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by matwe21: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
[size=28pt]Local government in Ondo state[/size]

Akoko North East
Akoko North West
Akoko South Akure East
Akoko South West
Akoko North
Akoko south
Akure North
Akure South
Akure North East
Akure South East
Akure North West
Akure South West
Ese-Odo North East
Idanre North
Idanre South
Idanre North East
Idanre North west
Ifedore North
Ifedore South
Ifedore North East
Ifedore North west
Ilaje North
Ilaje South
Ilaje North East
Ilaje North west
Ile-Oluji North
Ile-Oluji South
Ile-Oluji North East
Ile-Oluji North west
Okeigbo North
Okeigbo South
Okeigbo North East
Okeigbo North west
ODOSIDA
ILUNLA
LIJOKA
ERINKETA
OKEAGUNLA
OKEDIBO
OKELISA
OKEDOKO
ORISUNMIBARE
Okeigbo North East
Irele North East
Odigbo North East
Okitipupa North East
Ondo East
Ondo West
Ondo North East
Ondo South East
Ondo North West
Ondo South West
Owena North
Owena South
Boluruduru North
Boluruduru south
Ajua North
Ajue South
Agbabu
ASANTAN OJA
EPE 04
FAGBO
OBADA
OBOTO
ORISUNMIBARE
TEPO
Omotosho
Kajola
Aiyebadele
Fagbo
Igbekebo
Aiyetoro
Ashewele
Ajue
Ereyi
Ose
Owo
IGBARA OKE
IJARE
OGBOSERE
ILARA
IPOGUN
ISARUN
Ore North East
Ore South East
Ore North West
Ore South West
AGO-ALAYE
ARAROMI OBU
AYESAN
ONIPARAGA
ERINJE
IGBOTAKO
IJU-ODO
ILUTITUN
ODE AYE
IGBOROKO
IDOANI
IDOGUN
IFON
IJAGBA
ILORO
IPELE
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by alerabson(m): 3:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Ayindesegun10:
Which country is it located??
despite u'r a fool,i will continue fooling you. It's located in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) by Ayindesegun10(m): 5:27am On Sep 22, 2016
alerabson:
despite u'r a fool,i will continue fooling you. It's located in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Bros, its a joke na. Don't take it too far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.