Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror (6258 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I mentioned peter so that we can really know how the devil operate, all he do is to hijack things, remember Jesus have to pray for peter. now to Balaam read number 22 very well, he started with God, as a servant of God, especially verse 9.......he was hijacked.. that's why the scripture says we must always examine our self if we are still of the faith.

shalom

Yes, Satan is a master hijacker and Master of disguise. Peter almost fell for over confidence which is also self conceitedness.

...Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and in all your ways acknowledg him and lean not on your own understanding... (paraphrased).

As for Balaam, you don't use Number 22 to understand who Balaam was. Before then he was a celebrated diviner of the city Pethor, on the Euphrates, hence Balak hired him to come and place a curse on the Israelites. That was his work and his curses worked hence, the trust the confidence and trust Balak had in him.

In those days, for you to be defeated gods are invoked to rise against you in the spiritual so that you can be destroyed in the physical.
We see this trend in Goliath. As big as he was, with all his prowess and military accomplishments, when confronted by little David, he cursed David in the name of his god, Dagon. David in return cursed him in the name of the God of Israel whose Army he had defied. The battle became the battle of the gods.

To know Balaam lets consider the following;

1. Is a Soothsayer the same as a prophet?

i believe soothsayers counterfeit the spirit of prophecy.

2.What is God's position on divination?

Will God forbid his followers from consulting people with familia spirits but still approve of a divining soothsayer?

3. Did any Prophet or Priest of Yahweh did divinations?

4. Was any Prophet of God at anytime hired to place a curse on anyone or nation?

5. Are we saying that Balak the Heathen king of Moab would hire a Prophet of the Most high God to curse God's people?

6. Will the Prophet of God give such damning counsel to the enemy to cause God's people to come under such devastating destruction?

Why was he killed by the same Israelites?

Bottomline. God is sovereign over all His Creation/Creatures. Balaam may have been an instrument in the hands of satan, but satan is still under God. He can't go beyond the boundaries he has been given.

No one, in heaven, on earth, or beneath the earth can overthrow the counsel of the most high God. No one can thwart his purpose, No one can resist His Will, No one can defeat purpose.

He rules in the affairs of the Kingdoms of men. It may not seem the case because as humans we work by sight and not by faith.

His eternal purposes must be established.

If He says 'Yes' dem never born who go say No.

In Abraham He blessed Israel, try cursing them and see.

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by alolatee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
TheSixthSense:

Go ahead with your contribution, and be specific with the 'man of God' on the list

i am sure of Billy Graham.His messages are electrifying from start to finish.Do you have MYTV, check out the Billy Graham Classics on any network that broadcasts his sermons and you will be drunk in spirit.Also watch the Jimmy Swaggart Classics on SBN international...i have taste so i may not listen to other men of God u listed but they are believers too my brother..The Jimmy Swaggart classics are filled with people being filled with the Holy Ghost though Billy Graham in his messages are more concerned about salvation.It is still one ministry bro.They are doing the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Image123:

Hehehehehehehehe. i've told you, just believe in Jesus Christ and stay on your lane jejely,lol. All these non-essentials are the things that produce millions of different denominations and views. And folks tend to hold on to these to judge others and not do anything much.
This makes sense. But why do you say that they are non-essentials? Are they unimportant?
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Ranchhoddas: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
analice107:

I told you i know what the Bible says about this. And, i read wide.

Its really not important if anyone believes me or not. The most important fact is that, its true and satan and those who work with him knows what am saying.

If you read "The Challenging Counterfeit" By Raphael Gasson, You'll understand.
Alright.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Image123(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This makes sense. But why do you say that they are non-essentials? Are they unimportant?

Very. No offense to those who take them important oh.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
analice107:

Yes, Satan is a master hijacker and Master of disguise. Peter almost fell for over confidence which is also self conceitedness.

...Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and in all your ways acknowledg him and lean not on your own understanding... (paraphrased).

As for Balaam, you don't use Number 22 to understand who Balaam was. Before then he was a celebrated diviner of the city Pethor, on the Euphrates, hence Balak hired him to come and place a curse on the Israelites. That was his work and his curses worked hence, the trust the confidence and trust Balak had in him.

In those days, for you to be defeated gods are invoked to rise against you in the spiritual so that you can be destroyed in the physical.
We see this trend in Goliath. As big as he was, with all his prowess and military accomplishments, when confronted by little David, he cursed David in the name of his god, Dagon. David in return cursed him in the name of the God of Israel whose Army he had defied. The battle became the battle of the gods.

To know Balaam lets consider the following;

1. Is a Soothsayer the same as a prophet?

i believe soothsayers counterfeit the spirit of prophecy.

2.What is God's position on divination?

Will God forbid his followers from consulting people with familia spirits but still approve of a divining soothsayer?

3. Did any Prophet or Priest of Yahweh did divinations?

4. Was any Prophet of God at anytime hired to place a curse on anyone or nation?

5. Are we saying that Balak the Heathen king of Moab would hire a Prophet of the Most high God to curse God's people?

6. Will the Prophet of God give such damning counsel to the enemy to cause God's people to come under such devastating destruction?

Why was he killed by the same Israelites?

Bottomline. God is sovereign over all His Creation/Creatures. Balaam may have been an instrument in the hands of satan, but satan is still under God. He can't go beyond the boundaries he has been given.

No one, in heaven, on earth, or beneath the earth can overthrow the counsel of the most high God. No one can thwart his purpose, No one can resist His Will, No one can defeat purpose.

I really enjoy your message and I'm so happy that you also understand who God is...He created everything...
now telling me not to use number22 to judge whom Balaam was is what I cannot accept...but I won't argue with you on that....the lesson is just that the so called spiritual Christians need to constantly checking themselves if they are still in the faith.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Oh I see. Thanks
alolatee:

i am sure of Billy Graham.His messages are electrifying from start to finish.Do you have MYTV, check out the Billy Graham Classics on any network that broadcasts his sermons and you will be drunk in spirit.Also watch the Jimmy Swaggart Classics on SBN international...i have taste so i may not listen to other men of God u listed but they are believers too my brother..The Jimmy Swaggart classics are filled with people being filled with the Holy Ghost though Billy Graham in his messages are more concerned about salvation.It is still one ministry bro.They are doing the same thing.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I really enjoy your message and I'm so happy that you also understand who God is...He created everything...
now telling me not to use number22 to judge whom Balaam was is what I cannot accept...but I won't argue with you on that....the lesson is just that the so called spiritual Christians need to constantly checking themselves if they are still in the faith.

Pls how do i check myself to know if am still in the faith?
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2016
analice107:

Pls how do i check myself to know if am still in the faith?

there are many ways, especially to those that have study the scripture deeply....we should understand that non of the characters in the Bible are perfect at the beginning except Jesus Christ and Christ himself still denied people calling him a good teacher....

we learnt from each character because many of them at a time made many mistakes, we read about them to really detect their mistake not to make the same mistake again. but now a days many so call spiritual Christian or those that went to school of pastors are so full of themselves, forgetting the place and essence of Holy Spirit, they relied on what they were taught rather than the deep revelation that goes inline with the scripture...if we study Paul very well, Gal1. he taught base on the revelation he received not on what his teacher taught him....we should never forget the place of Holy spirit but when we are full of ourselves, Holy spirit cannot operate.....

then we should always examined our attitude and respond to the gospel....I'm I really working towards bringing unity to the body of Christ or causing more disunity......we shouldn't be eaten up with the issue of denominational doctrine.

then checking ourselves with the fruit of the spirit, if I'm claiming to be spiritual, I'm I really exhibiting the fruit of the spirit? the one we notice we have not be functioning in it, how are we working towards it in prayer?

as I said there are so many ways....if we really read the scripture not because we want to teach but because we really want to know the truth, we will discovered the ways......if Holy spirit is our teacher, He will guide us and perfect everything.

shalom
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

there are many ways, especially to those that have study the scripture deeply....we should understand that non of the characters in the Bible are perfect at the beginning except Jesus Christ and Christ himself still denied people calling him a good teacher....

we learnt from each character because many of them at a time made many mistakes, we read about them to really detect their mistake not to make the same mistake again. but now a days many so call spiritual Christian or those that went to school of pastors are so full of themselves, forgetting the place and essence of Holy Spirit, they relied on what they were taught rather than the deep revelation that goes inline with the scripture...if we study Paul very well, Gal1. he taught base on the revelation he received not on what his teacher taught him....we should never forget the place of Holy spirit but when we are full of ourselves, Holy spirit cannot operate.....

then we should always examined our attitude and respond to the gospel....I'm I really working towards bringing unity to the body of Christ or causing more disunity......we shouldn't be eaten up with the issue of denominational doctrine.

then checking ourselves with the fruit of the spirit, if I'm claiming to be spiritual, I'm I really exhibiting the fruit of the spirit? the one we notice we have not be functioning in it, how are we working towards it in prayer?

as I said there are so many ways....if we really read the scripture not because we want to teach but because we really want to know the truth, we will discovered the ways......if Holy spirit is our teacher, He will guide us and perfect everything.

shalom

okay.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:05am On Sep 25, 2016
analice107:

okay.
thanks for the understanding!!
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
analice107:

Sir, that scripture does not go with my assertion.
Satan transforms into an Angel of light only to deceive, not to point sinners to Christ.

The Angel of light Masquerades and twist scriptures to deceive the lazy who will not read the Bible for themselves.

He teaches half truths mixed with errors. he takes scriptures out of contexts. He bases mainly on miracles. decievable miracles, knowing that miracles does not engender salvation, these are the tools of the Angel of light.

Have you ever heard of "Coconut service?", A prophet organized a three days programme tagged "Coconut service". Every member must come with a head of Coconut that did not fall to the ground. pluck it , hold it and come down with it, If it drops its useless. After the prayers, they brake it, use the water to wash away their badluck, then pour the remains in the middle of the road for people to trample on their enemies under feet. This is one is Church right?

If someone comes out from a place like this, he will bring himself here and cry woe.

And lazy people are falling over themselves to do it.

This is what i mean. Satan doesn't point people to God.

Sir, you're not entirely correct.

Satan can disguise as an angel of light deceive, and the most effective way to deceive the multitude is to use a few (appear to point a few to Christ) to solidify their authenticity, thereby marching more to hell.

Don't be ignorant of the devices of the devil. We have many so called men of God, whom we know are not really of God, and they preach salvation, convert people, and do all sorts of miracles. Now, does that make them of God?

Let me tell you, in the kind of world we live in today, it will be almost be impossible for the devil to infiltrate the church without the gospel of salvation: it is the easiest way to make Christian let their guards down.

I don't want to mention names, but they're national and internationally known preachers who teach an preach salvation, yet they're not of the household of God.

I'm sure you know Joel Osteen, he was asked on live TV if Jesus was the only way to God, which is a biblical principle, and he said "Jesus is not the only way". Now, as a Bible believing Christian, read your Bible, watch the video below, and then, go back and watch all the man's messages, church size and how many years he has put in the ministry.

Ask yourself, doesn't he point people to Christ? Now with that kind of blatant blasphemy coming from a preacher of his calibre, what do you have to say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTcLqZSuCP8
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
analice107:

Sir, that scripture does not go with my assertion.
Satan transforms into an Angel of light only to deceive, not to point sinners to Christ.

The Angel of light Masquerades and twist scriptures to deceive the lazy who will not read the Bible for themselves.

He teaches half truths mixed with errors. he takes scriptures out of contexts. He bases mainly on miracles. decievable miracles, knowing that miracles does not engender salvation, these are the tools of the Angel of light.

Have you ever heard of "Coconut service?", A prophet organized a three days programme tagged "Coconut service". Every member must come with a head of Coconut that did not fall to the ground. pluck it , hold it and come down with it, If it drops its useless. After the prayers, they brake it, use the water to wash away their badluck, then pour the remains in the middle of the road for people to trample on their enemies under feet. This is one is Church right?

If someone comes out from a place like this, he will bring himself here and cry woe.

And lazy people are falling over themselves to do it.

This is what i mean. Satan doesn't point people to God.

Satan can disguise as an angel of light, deceive, and the most effective way to deceive the multitude is to use a few (appear to point a few to Christ) to solidify their authenticity, thereby marching more to hell.

Don't be ignorant of the devices of the devil. We have many so called men of God, whom we know are not really of God, and they preach salvation, convert people, and do all sorts of miracles. Now, does that make them of God?

Let me tell you, in the kind of world we live in today, it will be almost impossible for the devil to infiltrate the church without the gospel of salvation: it is the easiest way to make Christians let their guards down.

I don't want to mention names, but they're nationally and internationally known preachers who teach and preach salvation, yet they're not of the household of God.

I'm sure you know Joel Osteen, he was asked on live TV if Jesus was the only way to God, which is a biblical principle, and he said "Jesus is not the only way". Now, as a Bible believing Christian, read your Bible, watch the video below, and then, go back and watch all the man's messages, church size and how many years he has put in the ministry.

Ask yourself, doesn't he point people to Christ? Now with that kind of blatant blasphemy coming from a preacher of his calibre, what do you have to say?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Satan can disguise as an angel of light, deceive, and the most effective way to deceive the multitude is to use a few (appear to point a few to Christ) to solidify their authenticity, thereby marching more to hell.

Let me tell you, in the kind of world we live in today, it will be almost impossible for the devil to infiltrate the church without the gospel of salvation: it is the easiest way to make Christians let their guards down.

I don't want to mention names, but they're nationally and internationally known preachers who teach and preach salvation, yet they're not of the household of God.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Hmmmm. When we get to calling of names, then we ourselves are also on the side of the same devil.

The Bible says Test all Spirits to know which one is of the Lord.

What does it mean to Test all Spirits?

What is the yardstick with which to test these Spirit?

How do you do it?

Have you tested Joel Osten's Spirit and these other men of God and have for a certainty proven that your assertion is right? Or are you standing on the pedestal another Person built to say Joel Osten is fake?

Now, let me correct something. Except you do not indeed know what salvation means, you'd not say Satan preaches Salvation through Jesus.
Mentioning the word Salvation is not the same thing as preaching Salvation.

Salvation comes with the conviction that brings illumination, illumination brings revelation of who Christ is and what He has done for a sinner. Its at this point that a sinner full of pride (Which is the chief fruit of satan) gives up and cries out to God

No sinner Cries out without a conviction of his soul, and this no agent of satan can achieve.

And, sir. If you are a Child of God, pls desist from casting aspersions on others of the House Hold of Faith.

You are redeemed and called out of darkness into the glorious light of Christ, and given a ministry of love and reconciliation, not the ministry of death and condemnation. Do not justify error by quoting scriptures out of Context thereby shooting yourself.

Jesus Condemns no one.

We are all vessels in God's Hands, lets serve others by going on our knees wen we perceive something wrong with or about others.

Like a bunch of broom, Christ bound us together before he left, pls do not kill yourself by working against the body.

The adversary has that as his ministry, but if you are a recruit in Satan's Camp, ok.

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

There's nothing like 'The so called' Christian. And there's nothing like spiritual Christian.
First off, they are Carnal Christians, but Christianity is Spirituality, and no Christian working in the flesh, seeing things in the flesh and acting according to what his physical senses mandates is indeed a Christian.

A christian is known not in the days when things are smooth sailing, Christians are known in the days of adversities. When storms are beating you upandan, if you maintain your confession to the end, then you are a Christian.

Get this straight.

Sitting in Church makes no one a Christian, more than sitting in a garage, makes one a Car.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2016
analice107:

Hmmmm. When we get to calling of names, then we ourselves are also on the side of the same devil.

The Bible says Test all Spirits to know which one is of the Lord.

What does it mean to Test all Spirits?

What is the yardstick with which to test these Spirit?

How do you do it?

Have you tested Joel Osten's Spirit and these other men of God and have for a certainty proven that your assertion is right? Or are you standing on the pedestal another Person built to say Joel Osten is fake?

Now, let me correct something. Except you do not indeed know what salvation means, you'd not say Satan preaches Salvation through Jesus.
Mentioning the word Salvation is not the same thing as preaching Salvation.

Salvation comes with the conviction that brings illumination, illumination brings revelation of who Christ is and what He has done for a sinner. Its at this point that a sinner full of pride (Which is the chief fruit of satan) gives up and cries out to God

No sinner Cries out without a conviction of his soul, and this no agent of satan can achieve.

And, sir. If you are a Child of God, pls desist from casting aspersions on others of the House Hold of Faith.

You are redeemed and called out of darkness into the glorious light of Christ, and given a ministry of love and reconciliation, not the ministry of death and condemnation. Do not justify error by quoting scriptures out of Context thereby shooting yourself.

Jesus Condemns no one.

We are all vessels in God's Hands, lets serve others by going on our knees wen we perceive something wrong with or about others.

Like a bunch of broom, Christ bound us together before he left, pls do not kill yourself by working against the body.

The adversary has that as his ministry, but if you are a recruit in Satan's Camp, ok.

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE.

My brother, I do not wish to enter into arguments, but you lack a foundational understand of the scriptures. It's the same scriptures that says "by their fruits ye shall know them". Go and read your Bible with the understanding of the Spirit, and you'd have a vivid message.

From all you have said, it shows you do not know how the devil operates, you don't have the faintest idea of the length the devil can go to just deceive the people of God.

Preaching salvation does not amount to giving people salvation! Even for a Christian who genuinely preaches salvation, he is not the one to convict people of their sins, that is the job of the Holy Spirit, so don't make it look as if preaching salvation is the same thing as giving salvation. It is not the preacher who gives salvation, it is God. No matter how anointed you are as a preacher, you still do not have the power to convict the sinner. So, anyone can preach salvation, it is not the words or actions that matter but the spirit and motive behind preaching salvation. Many pastors who preach for their pockets, preach salvation, many who operate under the influence of familiar spirit, still preach salvation, now are they of God? The Bible says "on the last day, many shall say, Lord, I performed diverse miracles in your name.....",and He will say "depart from me, I know you not". So, brother, it's not all about the outward show, it's all about the motive and spirit behind any alter.

And let me state here in clear terms, if you as a Bible believing Christian, want to make an excuse for a Bible preaching preacher, who says Jesus isn't the only way and mediator between man and God, then I have every right to question your Christianity, because it means, Christianity isn't the only true worship of God, it means other religions are also reaching God through other means. This is not a matter of judging or condemning anyone, this is the very basic foundation on which Christianity stands, and if you remove that foundation, then there is no Christianity. We can as well seek God through other ways.

Please, stop filling your head with the logos of the Word, it will do you more harm than good. All you have been doing is interpret the word of the living God mechanically, and without spiritual insight. I will suggest you read books, especially books that exposes the subtle means through which the devil penetrates the church.

And please, sir, you sound a little off. I am first a follower of Christ and not any man or pastor. And the Bible is the ultimate when it comes to the Christian faith. So, even if a man of God, no matter whom he is, regardless of the fact that he can raise the dead, as long as he preaches anything that is against the foundation of the Christian faith, which is the Bible, I will reject him outrightly! It's not about casting aspersions.

Any "man of God", pastor, preacher, evangelist or whomever says Jesus is not the only way to God, as clearly stated by Jesus himself, then such a one is not of God. Why? Because such a person is indirectly telling people of other religions that they're right after all: they can reach God through other means; through Buddhism, Islam...you name it.

Please, sir, read books, especially about people who were once agents of satan, before turning to God, your eyes will be open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

My brother, I do not wish to enter into arguments, but you lack a foundational understand of the scriptures. It's the same scriptures that says "by their fruits ye shall know them". Go and read your Bible with the understanding of the Spirit, and you'd have a vivid message.

From all you have said, it shows you do not know how the devil operates, you don't have the faintest idea of the length the devil can go to just deceive the people of God.

Preaching salvation does not amount to giving people salvation! Even for a Christian who genuinely preaches salvation, he is not the one to convict people of their sins, that is the job of the Holy Spirit, so don't make it look as if preaching salvation is the same thing as giving salvation. It is not the preacher who gives salvation, it is God. No matter how anointed you are as a preacher, you still do not have the power to convict the sinner. So, anyone can preach salvation, it is not the words or actions that matter but the spirit and motive behind preaching salvation. Many pastors who preach for their pockets, preach salvation, many who operate under the influence of familiar spirit, still preach salvation, now are they of God? The Bible says "on the last day, many shall say, Lord, I performed diverse miracles in your name.....",and He will say "depart from me, I know you not". So, brother, it's not all about the outward show, it's all about the motive and spirit behind any alter.

And let me state here in clear terms, if you as a Bible believing Christian, want to make an excuse for a Bible preaching preacher, who says Jesus isn't the only way and mediator between man and God, then I have every right to question your Christianity, because it means, Christianity isn't the only true worship of God, it means other religions are also reaching God through other means. This is not a matter of judging or condemning anyone, this is the very basic foundation on which Christianity stands, and if you remove that foundation, then there is no Christianity. We can as well seek God through other ways.

Please, stop filling your head with the logos of the Word, it will do you more harm than good. All you have been doing is interpret the word of the living God mechanically, and without spiritual insight. I will suggest you read books, especially books that exposes the subtle means through which the devil penetrates the church.

And please, sir, you sound a little off. I am first a follower of Christ and not any man or pastor. And the Bible is the ultimate when it comes to the Christian faith. So, even if a man of God, no matter whom he is, regardless of the fact that he can raise the dead, as long as he preaches anything that is against the foundation of the Christian faith, which is the Bible, I will reject him outrightly! It's not about casting aspersions.

Any "man of God", pastor, preacher, evangelist or whomever says Jesus is not the only way to God, as clearly stated by Jesus himself, then such a one is not of God. Why? Because such a person is indirectly telling people of other religions that they're right after all: they can reach God through other means; through Buddhism, Islam...you name it.

Please, sir, read books, especially about people who were once agents of satan, before turning to God, your eyes will be open.
Ok, i have heard you. so can we start by presenting these preachers of the Gospel who say Jesus is not the only way to God?

Am waiting.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2016
analice107:

Ok, i have heard you. so can we start by presenting these preachers of the Gospel who say Jesus is not the only way to God?

Am waiting.

I don't talk about preachers on a public forum. I only cited that example, because it's been on the internet already and for long.

Brother, all I am trying to say is, don't make the preaching of salvation the yardstick to know who is of God or not, it is very misleading.

Pray for the gift of discernment.

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
analice107:

There's nothing like 'The so called' Christian. And there's nothing like spiritual Christian.
First off, they are Carnal Christians, but Christianity is Spirituality, and no Christian working in the flesh, seeing things in the flesh and acting according to what his physical senses mandates is indeed a Christian.

A christian is known not in the days when things are smooth sailing, Christians are known in the days of adversities. When storms are beating you upandan, if you maintain your confession to the end, then you are a Christian.

Get this straight.

Sitting in Church makes no one a Christian, more than sitting in a garage, makes one a Car.

lol, I know all these, what is the purpose of Christianity to you? what will happened at the end?
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by analice107: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I don't talk about preachers on a public forum. I only cited that example, because it's been on the internet already and for long.

Brother, all I am trying to say is, don't make the preaching of salvation the yardstick to know who is of God or not, it is very misleading.

Pray for the gift of discernment.
Am still sure you are out of it.

Before the soul of any man gets convicted by the Holy Spirit, the message of salvation is first presented to that soul without which, the soul won't even know it's been doomed for eternity if it did not repent.

And that message is being presented by a man, not the Holy Spirit.

If the Holy Spirit could convict souls and get them converted on his own, he wont need man. But a vessel is most needed in the tranmission of that message, before any conviction can take place.
Satan doest not preach the gospel of salvation.

His agents can mention salvation, but the Gospel which breaks pride, arrogance, anger. unforgiveness, hate, and replaces all with Love, tolerance, care for others, giving to others. Its not and cannot be preached by satan.

satan can not work again himself. Its the law of the spirit.

Sir, you still do not know the message of salvation.
Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2016
analice107:

Before the soul of any man gets convicted by the Holy Spirit, the message of salvation is first presented to that soul without which, the soul won't even know it's been doomed for eternity if it did not repent.

If the Holy Spirit could convict souls and get them converted on his own, he wont need man. But a vessel is most needed in the tranmission of that message, before any conviction can take place.

His agents can mention salvation, but the Gospel which breaks pride, arrogance, anger. unforgiveness, hate, and replaces all with Love, tolerance, care for others, giving to others. Its not and cannot be preached by satan.

Thank you. I really do not know.

I guess the bolded should mean that it was you who convicted and converted Paul the apostle. Smh..
They're so many Christians who were saved directly by the Holy Spirit... I know so many personally, and I have read about so many.

Thanks for the mentions, I don't need them again.

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by bennyann: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2016
analice107:

If the Holy Spirit could convict souls and get them converted on his own, he wont need man . But a vessel is most needed in the tranmission of that message, before any conviction can take place.

It's so amazing, the bolded. What a message?! That without man, the Holy Spirit can't do anything. I thought it was the other way round.

It's also amazing how you mean all preachers all over the world are true men of God just because they preach salvation in one of their messages.

Not because we want to defend supposed men of God mean we should take glory that is due to God away from Him.

If you can't defend those that preach salvation without dishonoring God, then please think twice.

We are not created to defend God, not to talk of defending his supposed servants especially to the extent of saying God can't save a man without the help of a man.

Be careful dear, especially if you truly love God.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror by GoodMuyis(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2016
the only sense that can sense God Almighty father of our Lord Jesus is....

TheSixthSense

@ honourhim, your are being diplomatic, and that will only work out if Jesus rule, because we can [and must]only agree to His term not our own terms

Gospel is not for apostates but unbelievers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. / Atheists More Likely To Self-destruct And Commit Suicide! / What Is The Biblical Perspective On Domestic Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.