Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Worthy Henry Replacement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Worthy Henry Replacement (1102 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / Henry, Ballack For Chelsea: Fact Or Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worthy Henry Replacement by krdea(m): 5:40am On Dec 21, 2006
This Question is open to all Gunners and EPL Fans . WHo do you consider worthy to replace Henry in the future. Is it Van Persie, Julio Baptista, Adebayor , Walcott or . . . .
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by kitaun(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2006
Maybe we should help you turn into a jokes thread since u are keyboard-happy just like ur friends fond of creating these type of threads. I suggest Arsenal should bid for Roger Milla and Rashidi Yekini and also maybe Stephen Keshi, not minding their being old, wetin una think??!!
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by ibkn(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2006
kituan its obvois that u either a red devil or up blue, but to all, henry dont know sha,
becos he is d best.
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by kitaun(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2006
Yes, am a Yellow Submarine or better still a Juventino!! *hissing loudly*
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by krdea(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2006
@ kitaun . Its fine for u to joke or any other thing u so pls ! Its a question and it is not a compulsory one .
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by kitaun(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2006
Oh! u mean its a JAMB question! Shame, you fail to see the joke is on u!!
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by Christino(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2006
@ Topic,

Walcott looks like a likely replacement but he's not tall. Van Persie is the replacement for Bergkamp or at least that's what you have and Adebayor, for Kanu but all in all, these 3 youngsters are yet to match the legends.
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by tosinadeda: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]

[b][/b]

N O N S E N S E
T H R E A D
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by Fimmy(m): 2:21am On Dec 23, 2006
i might be the person
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by edmondo(m): 5:23am On Dec 24, 2006
i think kitaun hav said it all
may u guys shD tell u so call wenger to replace him wit RASHID YEKINI grin grin
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by CrazyMan(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2006
I think it would be better if wenger calls back seaman and converts him into a striker.
he will be a good replacement.
right? grin
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by PoDeep(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2006
Adebayor dey try sha.fuggedabout Yekini.
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by PoDeep(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2006
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by PoDeep(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2006
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by tosinadeda: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2006
N O O N E
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by Christino(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2006
tosinadeda:

N O O N E

do you mean no one in the team presently or ever??

@ Topic:

I think the first poster is only talking a bout a FUTURE replacement for Henry just like Man-U will be hoping to get a replacement for Ryan Giggs. He believes a youth out there should be able to step into his shoes. Ya'll should remember that Henry did not shine in his early days, in fact until Wenger groomed him @ arsenal and he can group one of these youngsters into his shoes someday.

I'm not a gunner, but i think this topic should be more interesting to Gunners. You should know who has those qualities: pace, foresight, ball control and predative instincts. Haba. Why attack the guy? I see nothing wrong in the question. THere[b] ain't a footballer in this world who cannot be replaced[/b] - NONE!!!!
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by tosinadeda: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2006
There can b only 1 HENRY

NO one can replace him
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by Christino(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2006
@ Tosin

Barca fans thought they couldn't replace Romario, they Got Ronaldo next. They thought Ronaldo would be missed, they Got Rivaldo, they sold Rivaldo afterwards and later got hold of Ronaldinho, so tell me, soldier go soldier come, football is like a battle field, warriors come and go, commanders come and go.

Just like Napoli fans wil say there's only one diego, Fiorentina'll also say that of Batty, you can say that of Henry but I can categorically state that Arsenal will come up with an equally potent goalscorer.

Van Persie is already proving he's replaced Bergkamp, I don't think Wenger has no plan B.
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by krdea(m): 6:12am On Dec 26, 2006
@ Christino . Thks for letting them know oh ! I be think sey na some ppl get the sports forum .
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by kitaun(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2006
Stupidity at its worst!! Must it always tow that line cos u are being corrected?? is Arsenal the only club in the world or what is this obsession of creating threads to bash it by the anti-s and that of naively creating to get bashed by ignorant gooners? Am surprised that Christino responded seriously to the thread, if truly he felt it was an issue (just like it might be when Yak leaves Boro) he should have made his points under any of the Gunners' threads, i wonder if Henry goes today anyone would have cardiac arrest? Cant we all see how messy it gets when some peeps create 4 different threads on just 1 topic that was in reality never going to be so responded to(canna world best) or one that just read "super eagles" as thread tittle and "are they the best in africa" as message body?? Na wa o!! Anyway sha i still tip Rashidi Yekini and & Roger Milla to fill in his boots, lol
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by devimcy: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2006
mikel obi is the best replacement for henry

Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by krdea(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2006
@ kitaun . .Dont personalize this thing ! U are entitled to your views and everyone should respect that including me . It however does not make  sense  tryin to put someone elses views as unwanted. Cheers !
Re: Worthy Henry Replacement by kitaun(m): 2:45am On Dec 27, 2006
Yes you are right, but maybe Arsenal should bring Abedi Pele out of retirement? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Trials Please! / Manchester United's Ronaldo Vs Barca's Messi / Ronaldo's Sculptors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.