Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) (42392 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Chuknovski(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Brouhahas
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by fortunechy(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2016
money is gud
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Alphasoar(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2016
rawpadgin:
that's his shot of monkey tail

wen i saw the "his bro is so cute", i just knew the thread was Created by a female

girls don't joke with cute guy

I wonder what will happen to those of us that are ugly

haha, you funny o!
you never know, you might be cuter if you show them your face!
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by robosky02(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Handsome brother

youwn tongue
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by dilini(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2016
2SWT:
Where is d cute guy?

Plus don't tell me it's that one standing cryclose to basket mouth

What are your eyes wearing? Sunshade I guess... are both of them standing or sitting?

See question...

My 2cents sha....
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by MadCow1: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2016
So his big bro follow for those wey marry Oyinbo because of Visa.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by horlar1960(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2016
chicbenita:

Source: http://www.viewngr.com/basketmouth-chill-elder-brother-manchester-bro-cute-photos/

Snapchat: basketmouth

Congrats to him again.

Smile on as its a free feature given to every human being by God.
toor,so d hair and beard nah family tin....
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by mabea: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Seems lyk white garment church tinz run i ur family....
grin
Ekugbeh:
Seems lyk white garment church tinz run i ur family....
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by 2SWT(f): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2016
ramalot:

Fortunately for you, he wouldn't look in your direction even if you were standing on his nose.
lol

Like I care
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by rawpadgin(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Alphasoar:

haha, you funny o!
you never know, you might be cuter if you show them your face!
am actually cuter

my dp can attest to that

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by rawpadgin(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2016
NaLaugh:

You would have to let your cash flow do the talking.
grin cash don't have the cash to throw around

but about abs, won't that make em girls come around me grin
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
robosky02:

youwn tongue
angry angry
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Maghan37: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
rawpadgin:
that's his shot of monkey tail

wen i saw the "his bro is so cute", i just knew the thread was Created by a female

girls don't joke with cute guy

I wonder what will happen to those of us that are ugly
We hustle for money.
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by robosky02(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
robosky02:

tongue cheesy
Oko migrin
Bawo ni?
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by skybodmas: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
His elder bro look like Majek Fashek in the 2nd pic. ;DHis elder bro look like Majek Fashek in the 2nd pic.
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Noel1:
Lol. Na that ugly hair style bro.
and his wide mouth
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cute
Me I no fit see any cute o.
Dude looks like drug addict Majek Fashek
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cute
Me I no fit see any cute o.
Dude looks like drug addict Majek Fashek with wide big mouth
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by LockDown69(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
OP which one be "states" "united kingdom" again
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

my one and only lovely, beautiful edible catering! How you dey? grin grin
am good smiley
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

my one and only lovely, beautiful edible catering! How you dey? grin grin
am good and u smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Davido’s 30BG Ring Has 696 Diamonds And Costs N54M / Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.