Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,510 members, 7,865,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Mo’cheddah In Fifty Shades Of Hotness As She Launches Her Fashion Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah In Fifty Shades Of Hotness As She Launches Her Fashion Line (573 Views)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah In Fifty Shades Of Hotness As She Launches Her Fashion Line by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Often admired for her impeccable style preferences, Nigerian pop princess, Mo’Cheddah, has finally taken a fresh leap in the world of fashion with the launch of her much anticipated clothing line with a new ready to wear collection that emphasizes fun, edge and most importantly affordability.

"I want everyone to be able to express themselves through fashion without having to break the bank.” says the super stylish songstress; “In creating my first collection, I put together fun and flirty pieces that I love and often look out for when shopping for myself.”

The pieces from the limited edition collection is named after her mom, Bolanle. This collection is also inspired by the females in her family and can be purchased via Mo’s fashion hub

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/mocheddah-in-fifty-shades-of-hotness-as.html?m=1

Re: Mo’cheddah In Fifty Shades Of Hotness As She Launches Her Fashion Line by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
more photos

(1) (Reply)

I Sold Gold Jewellery To Raise My Daughter – Mercy Aigbe / “i’m So Sorry For Supporting The Nigerian Anti-gay Law” – Bobrisky Apologizes To / Paul Okoye And His Son Drives Uniform Wrangler Jeep (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.