Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,088 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try (12254 Views)

Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho / Mourinho Insists Arsenal Were Not Better Than Man. United Despite Being Beaten / Rooney Confirms He Is Staying At Manchester United Despite China Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
yeah i understand buh he hasn't predicted that of this season

so baba... calm down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Spy360(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
iPopAlomo:

You know your real fans... I've been following you since 2015... As I see Arsenal for your top4... I happy die...

Cc:
Spy360, sod9, Pataki, kokaneprodigy, lana1, nihilist, mukina2
E be like say an we go win the league as na we him first mention. Ameen.
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by dottozil: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Adikam:
...after being my witness what's next?...well I will predict and is for arsenal, Liverpool ,Tottenham and Chelsea.but am busy now
Omo Hope This no b top 4
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
iPopAlomo:

so baba... calm down...
barca is involved in a way dey sack their manager ,even crystal palace.but I need time to arrange how EPL or LA liga will be at the end of the league.I wil create thread on it as usual on Thursday next week or even b4 den.and Conte will see the hard side of EPL.

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Jodeci25(m): 5:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Adikam:
sometimes I see & most times I dream of wat will happen in future.

Cant you just kukuma see clubs that will win their matches today so that i can win money today...see thkngs that will givr us money
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Adikam:
barca is involved in a way dey sack their manager ,even crystal palace.but I need time to arrange how EPL or LA liga will be at the end of the league.I wil create thread on it as usual on Thursday next week or even b4 den.and Conte will see the hard side of EPL.

You know I believe you die... Will always campaign for your thread to hit FrontPage... Thanks alot brother...
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by BlueAngel444: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Adikam:

Actually this time you will get it wrong and your accuracy will fall short of 72%
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Actually this time you will get it wrong and your accuracy will fall short of 72%

na so una always dey talk... come May next year... and we'll see who gets it wrong... you or Adikam...

He hasn't even said anything... you said he'll get it wrong...

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by dmcdad: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2017
iPopAlomo:

na so una always dey talk... come May next year... and we'll see who gets it wrong... you or Adikam...

He hasn't even said anything... you said he'll get it wrong...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Wetin you expect when the guy don see say Conte will see the hard side of EPL? cheesy
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by sod09(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
iPopAlomo:

You know your real fans... I've been following you since 2015... As I see Arsenal for your top4... I happy die...

Cc:
Spy360, sod9, Pataki, kokaneprodigy, lana1, nihilist, mukina2
lmao
Is he for real
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
sod09:
lmao Is he for real

Read his topics... he is...
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by ColtPython(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
sod09:
lmao
Is he for real

Yes for real
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2017
barca coach must cal his boys now

,talk to them and play more fast & tactical game if not barca fans will not smile too well dis season.
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by C4cejay1: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2017
#boss Plz say sumtin abt Chelsea
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Feyol55(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2017
We are still waiting for the detailed prediction boss
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Icon79(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
LOL, not yet. Three of those predictions are yet to occur, so hold your fire .... three out of four is a winning grade grin

O pari

Eastatlantaniqqa:
BUSTED !
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Feyol55(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
We are still waiting to hear from you, you promised us last week Thursday,no time waste ooo..come in boss and talk to us
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by kecee99(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Adikam:

prophet, we dey wait
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Feyol55(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Akidam come and talk to us oo
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Dbrave1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
As for me UCL Trophy is OK for me to be happy UNITED CHAMPION FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Dbrave1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
EPL is for man utd
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by ucsquare(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
o boi.......CRYSTAL PALACE don sack manager
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Dbrave1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
ucsquare:
o boi.......CRYSTAL PALACE don sack manager
bro take your time to study you can do better than them
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Standard007(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
dmcdad:

Would you sharap?! Stop typing what you don't know. Some of us were here from the get go 2 seasons ago, and we attested to how it unfolded that season and even the last. So, stop saying what you know nothing about. Damn!

I've been following him for 3 years now, and he has been spot on, am still looking/waiting for this seasons predictions please hu has the link should share it. ADIKAM share the link of this season's prediction.
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by dmcdad: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Standard007:

I've been following him for 3 years now, and he has been spot on, am still looking/waiting for this seasons predictions please hu has the link should share it. ADIKAM share the link of this season's prediction.
I think we should leave him cause it is evident he hasn't seen anything yet with regards to this season. Let's not force him in order not to subject him to making guesses and all...

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Standard007(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
dmcdad:

I think we should leave him cause it is evident he hasn't seen anything yet with regards to this season. Let's not force him in order not to subject him to making guesses and all...

Than he should just come out and say he hasn't/didn't see anything this season
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thread created..
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Read his topics... he is...
I have created mini thread.
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adikam:
Thread created..
quote me and share the link below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Scores On Roma Serie A Debut / Everton Confirm Appointment Of Duncan Ferguson As Caretaker Manager / AFCON: NFF Owing Gernot Rohr Since January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.