Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience (17365 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Greasy Grace, Another Gospel And The Neo-nicolaitans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2016
mrphysics:

The only reason u have not gotten t right and will always be tossed to and fro. There is more to Christianity beyond what u think perhaps u don't know that salvation is even elementary aspect of Christianity, Faith too.

it's been a nice time, seeing what manner of a Christian you are. If I had known, I wouldn't have spent this time talking about this. take care and I wish you God's speed
Salvation is elementary - yes. That's why Jesus came brother. That's what Christianity is all about not rebuke and re proof. If you want that, be a Muslim. If you had known?? And you are being unnecessary critic again. Pray for yourself not me.
Re: Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience by Incrizz(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2016
TheSixthSense
In this race, there is only One Master, Jesus and He relates with you by the power of His Holy Spirit.

There is only One voice you must obey, the voice of The Holy Spirit!

Kneel down, lie down, roll on the floor, simply bow your head or weep, wail, do anything that you know gets you into the atmosphere of faith when praying and ask the LORD, to get you to the place where His voice is louder to you than any voice you know within you. Isaiah 44:3 "For I will pour water on him that is thirsty..."

Then, don't doubt IT.

When He gets you to that place of hearing and knowing His voice without a shadow of doubt, please never doubt what He says to you or REVEALS to you.

You must learn to put the voice of The Holy Spirit first and the voice of any "man of God" or "child of God" second.

But the truth is if you are truly born again and baptised with The Holy Spirit of God, the voice of any man of God or child of God will agree with what The Holy Spirit says to you.
Not the other way round; forcing The Holy Spirit to agree with the voice of men.
It won't happen Genesis 6:3

But if you don't study your Bible, EVERYDAY, if you don't sing praises to your God, if you don't worship Jesus Christ every day, if you don't have a personal relationship or walk with Him everyday, you can hardly know when He is speaking because you don't know Him at all.

Yes, God wants you to fellowship with the brethren, but more than that, God wants you to fellowship with Him first and always. God want you to know Him from Him.

*I don't know if you have received your healing but you must know this, it has been paid for by THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
Make sure you collect it!!!

You know those popular jokes about going to the restaurant to eat and you are not able to pay, and they make you pay by making you wash plates?

Jesus has paid for your healing through the whipping He received. "...By His stripes, you were healed" 1 Peter 2:24

Jesus said, "..all things are possible to him who believes" mark 9:23

Just believe that you have received what you have asked for when you pray mark 11:24

Jesus can heal you in your room.

2 Likes

Re: Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks a lot.
Incrizz:
TheSixthSense
In this race, there is only One Master, Jesus and He relates with you by the power of His Holy Spirit.

There is only One voice you must obey, the voice of The Holy Spirit!

Kneel down, lie down, roll on the floor, simply bow your head or weep, wail, do anything that you know gets you into the atmosphere of faith when praying and ask the LORD, to get you to the place where His voice is louder to you than any voice you know within you. Isaiah 44:3 "For I will pour water on him that is thirsty..."

Then, don't doubt IT.

When He gets you to that place of hearing and knowing His voice without a shadow of doubt, please never doubt what He says to you or REVEALS to you.

You must learn to put the voice of The Holy Spirit first and the voice of any "man of God" or "child of God" second.

But the truth is if you are truly born again and baptised with The Holy Spirit of God, the voice of any man of God or child of God will agree with what The Holy Spirit says to you.
Not the other way round; forcing The Holy Spirit to agree with the voice of men.
It won't happen Genesis 6:3

But if you don't study your Bible, EVERYDAY, if you don't sing praises to your God, if you don't worship Jesus Christ every day, if you don't have a personal relationship or walk with Him everyday, you can hardly know when He is speaking because you don't know Him at all.

Yes, God wants you to fellowship with the brethren, but more than that, God wants you to fellowship with Him first and always. God want you to know Him from Him.

*I don't know if you have received your healing but you must know this, it has been paid for by THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
Make sure you collect it!!!

You know those popular jokes about going to the restaurant to eat and you are not able to pay, and they make you pay by making you wash plates?

Jesus has paid for your healing through the whipping He received. "...By His stripes, you were healed" 1 Peter 2:24

Jesus said, "..all things are possible to him who believes" mark 9:23

Just believe that you have received what you have asked for when you pray mark 11:24

Jesus can heal you in your room.
Re: Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience by pen: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2016
in think you are being sent from the pit of hell, to confuse the simple. you sounded convincing but you are on wrong part. just thinking of what you do not know. now you came to conclusion that he is not from God because he didnt act the way you thought. be veryyyyyy careful on how you hear not what you hear. because you may hear wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.you wrote exactly my mind. I hate to see christian condemn their fellow christian,especially on this forum where the founder is an atheist. My pastor will always say when you see or think a man of God is falling off instead of condemning them why don't you just pray for them.And same thing you just wrote here and it actually part of our sermon today. Some how. Which church do you attend?

currently i run a ministry.
Re: Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2016
TheSixthSense:

You're right. It is certainly reads wrongly packaged and I should have looked at the overall motive. I'm a terrible liar if I say I haven't had a rethink about my recent posts.

It helped me greatly too. It just that I see a different person from the one that wrote the book. But all the same a misguided post.

I should know better. Who can understand the ways of God. He would use a stone if he wanted to.

I find it creepy for someone to go to the grave of a dead person. It's why we disagree with the catholics and white garments.

I was not being emotional, I believe it was a dishonest prayer and desire for any christian to have and thought of it as covetous of the sinner's wealth/money, which is a violation of God's commandment. But you may be right, the message might have been for someone else. I only shared my experience.

I still strongly disagree with the seed(money) faith principles of the word of faith churches. My post only wrongly expresses it.

I will but I hope the others that quote me would as well.

I have gone before the Lord and repenting. I apologise for any discord sown. It was never my intention to bring disunity, I only encourage people to read their bibles and I believe it is okay to disagree with anything that has no biblical basis in church. God bless you richly for your wise counsel

Even here on nairaland I see you as more than a brother and your humility humbles me even more.
The body of Christ needs our prayers and intercessions anf those who have bee going astray will return by Gods grace and mercy and we will all rejoice.

God bless you brother. You inspire me.

1 Like

Re: Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
We should be careful in passing judgement on preachers.
"He that is spiritual judgeth all things and he's judged of no one", so says the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protest: "Don't Use Force" - Archbishop Alfred Martins Urges Government / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.