Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

"I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) (32094 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) / Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by teehay45(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2016
What do you expect from the legislathieves? They will always stand with corruption
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by jozee8: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Pestilence, Tuberculosis, Cancer and other chronic diseases shall befall anyone either PDP/APC who benefits in short changing the Nigerian state.
AMEN to that!!
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Sermwell:

See this dunce o! Over 75 percent of those in this your change government were part of the 16yrs you are talking about! Can't you see that you just keep disgracing yourself in public??

So you know its not a party thing but individuals and their characters irrespective the party they belong?
Aren't you living in denial? Go and sleep off your frustration.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Sanchez01:
The president is a dunce if he fails to prosecute the Speaker after this.
He has always been a dunce since time immemorial.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Standing with corruption.Karma will punish you all when due.Bunch of idiots "elected to pad" budget.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by datmayor1(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Group of hypocrites.....
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by miqos02(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
ok
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by autonomous22: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
I don't blame dem, to them corruption is their right
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by tuniski: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
lwise:
People take note of those who stand with corruption (Dogara) let's make sure they don't return to that house after 2019.

That's the only thing the masses can do.
Once buhari doesn't return we will be fine!
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by ozisezuo: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
so oooo wara u stil doing in ris country
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by calyto: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Pestilence, Tuberculosis, Cancer and other chronic diseases shall befall anyone either PDP/APC who benefits in short changing the Nigerian state.

AMEN OOOO!
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
[size=14pt]This act may contravene the constitution or rules of NASS.

What it is doing is akin to Dogara taking an unauthorised poll , to find out those members that support him and those that do not.

The members that do not wear the scarf may be discriminated against or persecuted.

If this act of taking an unauthorised public "poll" is not already against the rules of the House , it should be made illegal with immediate effect.
[/size]
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by ozisezuo: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=wheredemdey post=49570213]I pity people that still believe in this country

The country is a lost case and a sinking ship.. .. Get out while you can...[/so wara u still doing in dis country?]
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by mengho(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tonight I go wake up in middle of d night & pray to God to destroy all these lazy corrupt politicians who are destroying dis country, stealing our money, shoving corruption on our faces while they preach "change begins with me" , I feel ur pains & all dat sh**t, all those who don't practice what they preach or feel our pain like dey claim, I shall pray for their destruction cause they are way pass salvation .
F**k Dogara
F**k APC
F**k PDP
Infact f**k all corrupt Nigerians anywhere In d world
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
anonimi:

Nigerian politicians were ordinary people before they were elected, not so?
They were also elected by their fellow Nigerians, not so?
It therefore stands to reason that WE Nigerians are the real dumb ass with no brain left in our big for nothing head, not so 0[/img]

You are just being delusional. Whether you vote for a particular candidate or not, someone will be voted in their to do their callous bidding like the one they are doing.

This country is a mess and only God can change things because it is now beyond human intervention.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Michaelangelo100: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Why won't they stand with him since padding is also not corruption.what a glorious day for them but a shameful one for the spirits of our founding fathers who strived for our liberty at cost of their lives and also a shame to we this generation who through democracy have the rights to make things right in this nation but have neglected our right to be in right order.Woe to those who voted these lawmakers who have decided to rob us of our resources and money.in truth change not only begins with us but "MUST" start with us through voting out every lawmakers who have sided with corruption and carefully voting in the trustworthy ones.Come 2019 may we not sell our rights through flattery,deceit and bribebery.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by IDnoble1: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
keepingmum:
Shameless theives.....corruption supporters....NEVER AGAIN.

Nigerians, bookmark this page, look at the faces of these thieves and ensure you do NOT vote for them in the next election. They are not fit to represent you.

The real change starts from disassociation from these bunch of thieving self entitled lords.
well said Bror
It could have been better if we could have them called back by passing vote of no confidence on them.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by IDnoble1: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
mustmust:
Book
How I wish we could have all their names. so that we blacklist all of them immediately
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by whyx06(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
How I wish my people should note there faces down till 2019 when they we come begging us for our vote and we start showing them there mess...
Opposition, dis is work for u to do oooooh
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by hucienda: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
selch:
And they want me to say# change begins with me,?? Lord, I donate them all as burnt offering to you!!
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Someone don get alert with all these jamboree #istandwithdogara. They will never have a common voice on poor masses' plight. Useless lawmakers
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by IDnoble1: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lower house of Corruption
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by IDnoble1: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
whyx06:
How I wish my people should note there faces down till 2019 when they we come begging us for our vote and we start showing them there mess...
Opposition, dis is work for u to do oooooh
How I wish we cud have their names listed so that we recognize them fully
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by ujezeez(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Naija which way...fucking 'honourable retards'
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by IDnoble1: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
lwise:
People take note of those who stand with corruption (Dogara) let's make sure they don't return to that house after 2019.

That's the only thing the masses can do.
Knowing them by name wud be better for future reference. Even if we are on one side, we can pass a vote of no confidence on dem, trying to call them back.
This can never happen in Europe, they will start their protest from social media like Twitter, Facebook etc with one voice and majority will move to the street and roar at the thieves. But here they take us for granted because of our I don't care attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by anonimi: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
You are just being delusional. Whether you vote for a particular candidate or not, someone will be voted in their to do their callous bidding like the one they are doing.

This country is a mess and only God can change things because it is now beyond human intervention.

Are you saying that you are powerless and impotent about your own affairs?
Can you please show precisely how God changed things in the USA, Canada, UK etc that presumably are not in a mess since all our people are hustling to go there?
Or do we take it that you are unable, unwilling & incapable of making the needed SACRIFICE to make the change that you desire?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by frankcofour: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Standing with corruption 9ja politheitfcain what a pity
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
So #IStandWithDogara is the only thing that matter to this shameful lots?

They used about 2 months on break and they can't come back to address issues regarding our bad economy

Did they even visit their consistency to know their take on this Dogara issue?

Fools, lazy gluttons...God will punish you all, Amen
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by emmasege: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Oluwa mi, ero o.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by RedBaron: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oju ole re, OLE!
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
anonimi:

Are you saying that you are powerless and impotent about your own affairs?

Not my own affairs but the affairs of people in my environment. Not everyone has the same privilege as you, and you don't expect all to be equal. Remember when things are going well for you, there are some other people somewhere that are in bitterness. People you don't have the power and potent to change their affairs.

Can you please show precisely how God changed things in the USA, Canada, UK etc that presumably are not in a mess since all our people are hustling to go there?
Or do we take it that you are unable, unwilling & incapable of making the needed SACRIFICE to make the change that you desire? g]

We cannot do it alone. We need the intervention of the Almighty especially when those who we taught will change the bitter tide of the country for better are greedy fellows that are only in those places for their pockets and not for the masses.

And about the US Canada and so on, they were gifted with leaders who have the masses at heart, something this country is still missing.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Akudinso(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nigeria has fail to stand with what is wrong and what is wright, such a disgrace Parliament we have in this country

i wonder if they even have some brain left in that there big for nothing head. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Names Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Killings / Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.