Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) (10670 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Visits Obasanjo At His Otta Residence In Ogun(pics) / Governor Okorocha Visits President Zuma (Photo) / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by popesam1(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Chairman of Progressives Governors Forum and Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha during a visit to the leadership of the House of Representatives on Wednesday at the National Assembly complex.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/okorocha-visits-house-of-rep-pictured.html?m=1

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Do these people have any major impact in this country, outside constructing roads and shouting, as if they did the construction with their personal money.

I am not feeling any of these politicians ,yet.
Until, they they build this country like the one to run to abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Dear Rochas go and pay Imo pensioners thier outstanding two years entitlements...

Stop Navigating your ship "Upandan"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by sucreblazing(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2016
i hate politics and politians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Okorocha's fence mending mission to the national assembly is really encouraging. More patriotic members of the party needs to step up and plug the division that is tearing the party apart. Oyegun should have been the one leading the fence mending mission but he's such an incompetent and useless chairman. Kudos to Rochas for taking the lead.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by brostheo(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Government of visitors did we elect them to be embarking on stupid visitations?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by ayodeji247: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2016
see thieves dat should be jailed, bunch of goatssssssss

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The Usual Suspects...
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by taurus21: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2016
I have a damn but I won't give it

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by erosimo(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Time to lobby for the $30b loan has started
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by Siberia101: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2016
The Scam Called Rochas cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok, seen.
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by lawange: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2016
The man dey try lobby for him sized cars
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by nerodenero: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2016
It's obvious Gbaja just lost a boxing fight grin

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by kings09(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Abagworo, ujoatu, sarrki n co-zombies oya e gbera. Govt of pictures n for d pictures. No impact, 4years just going like dat n d likes of seunmsg de hail dem.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by rickyrex(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2016
popesam1:
Chairman of Progressives Governors Forum and Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha during a visit to the leadership of the House of Representatives on Wednesday at the National Assembly complex.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/okorocha-visits-house-of-rep-pictured.html?m=1

When I see rochas okorocha water throwey me eye ooh.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by moffat(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2016
lobby for $30 billion loan kwontinue
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by moffat(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2016
moffat:
lobby for $30 billion loan kwontinue
my fipul my fipul hypocrit

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by maxiuc(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Imolites regretted.

IMO wept
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by GodwinTobi(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2016
What happened to Gbaja's lip in the first pics....
Did he fight with Jibrin ?
Maybe he kissed a wrong lips
Maybe he gave an _________ head..
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by okeruanene: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2016
rickyrex:

When I see rochas okorocha water throwey me eye ooh.

Like seriously.....
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by helinues: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2016
and una wan kill una self for these looters
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by okeruanene: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Okorosha is a beast....
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Has this man ordered for the removal of the waste that has filled his state? Any Cassandra in the making
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by muderkid(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hope all is well with Hon. Gbajabiamila...his upper lip is on a state of constant upliftment smiley
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by ImoRiver: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Owelle! Detribalised Igbo leader and pacesetter. May your work for the peaceful coexistence of all Nigerians be fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by eezeribe(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Politics and Governance in Nigeria is simply knowing how to visit, from one politician to the other. From the presidency through the National Assembly and the state Governors
Re: Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:49am On Nov 04, 2016
ImoRiver:
Owelle! Detribalised Igbo leader and pacesetter. May your work for the peaceful coexistence of all Nigerians be fruitful.

Which Igbo leader?....continue to praise your downlall ...while he is busy junketeering ,leaving his state the most dilapidated in terms of infrastructures and governance...

Every of his moves is ...... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi 2023: ADC Collapses Structure For Pdp’s Dino Melaye / Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? / How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.