Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria - Properties (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria (572223 Views)

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Prices of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Get it Cheaper, Call 0813 834 26 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to Olotun village mowe
By redemption camp Ogun State

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch Word!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

ROMAN (BLACK)

449Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to Ekpoma Edo State

BOND (BLACK)

282Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Egbeda Lagos State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Bond Design(Green)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Olotun village mowe
By redemption camp Ogun State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Roman Design(Black)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Loading of LONGSPAN Aluminium Roofing Sheet To BENIN EDO STATE

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Colour: GREY BIEGI
0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to Plot 10, 1st Avenue, Oluwaseun estate, Aboru. Lagos

ROMAN (BLACK)

498Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Loading of LONGSPAN Aluminium Roofing Sheet To OLOGOLO AGUNGI AJAH LAGOS STATE

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Colour: GREY BIEGI
0.55mm
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Egbeda Lagos State
Roof Design : Bond Design
Colour: Green
Roof meters: =443Sqm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: @ Benin Edo State
Roof Design :Longspan
Colour: Grey biegi
Gauge:0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by ThunderStrike: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Dar(s),

I was looking for where to buy roofing, as usual I was prepared for the usual attitude (cheating and stress) of our country men. I came looking for a trusted roofer. I have never known Money121 in my life, in fact I am beyond amazed. I saw reviews and decided to follow my intuition.

All I did was to send 95% of the money to his account, being a busy person I didn’t even keep in touch, he roofed it in 2days and kept me updated from loading till completion.

I will recommend Money121 anytime, anyday. This is the most seamless transaction I’ve had as a Nigerian. Thank you money121

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by AmTruth: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nigeria have very good men and women to trust. And @Money121(IMRAN ROOFING)is one of them. I have tested and trusted his services too. We are proud of you IMRAN ROOFING

Keep it up bro.
ThunderStrike:
Dar(s),

I was looking for where to buy roofing, as usual I was prepared for the usual attitude (cheating and stress) of our country men. I came looking for a trusted roofer. I have never known Money121 in my life, in fact I am beyond amazed. I saw reviews and decided to follow my intuition.

All I did was to send 95% of the money to his account, being a busy person I didn’t even keep in touch, he roofed it in 2days and kept me updated from loading till completion.

I will recommend Money121 anytime, anyday. This is the most seamless transaction I’ve heard as a Nigerian. Thank you money121
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: Aboru iyana ipaja Lagos State
Roof Design : Roman Design
Colour: Black
Roof meters: =498Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry christmas

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Loading of Water Collectors to Awoyaya Ajah Lagos State

Water collectors : White Color

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Loading of STEPTILES Aluminium Roofing Sheet ATAN OGUN STATE

Colour: TRAFFIC BLACK
0.55mm & 0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Aluminium price list as at Today
29/12/2020

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by abikyshow: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Latest price for stone coated roofing sheets please
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2020
abikyshow:
Latest price for stone coated roofing sheets please

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Loading of STEPTILES Aluminium Roofing Sheet Sagamu OGUN STATE

Colour: TRAFFIC BLACK
0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Today make it last loading and Sales for the year 2020, Almighty God grant more sales on earth
Alhamdulillah For 2020 Sales and big thanks to all my clients Worldwide for Ur Patronage
Are you Done with your Woodwork?
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 let Roof that building!

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Men @ Work.. Installation of Rain Gutters going on @ Awoyaya Ajah Lagos State

Are you Done with your building plastering and you Need Quality Rain Gutter? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Colour: White

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Loading of Stone coated to Sangotedo Ajah Lagos

ROMAN (BLACK)

265Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2021
Job Done!!
Another Successful Installation of Water Collectors ( Rain Gutters)

Site Location: Awoyaya Ajah Lagos State

Colour:White

Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

To get the Cost of the Rain guter for this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Beframia: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nice!

money121:
Job Done!!
Another Successful Installation of Water Collectors ( Rain Gutters)

Site Location: Awoyaya Ajah Lagos State

Colour:White

Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

To get the Cost of the Rain guter for this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Aluminium Roofing in progress
Design: Steptiles
Colour:Traffic Black
Site Location: Shagamu Ogun State
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going @ Sagamu Ogun State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

STEPTILES Design

TRAFFIC BLACK

0.55mm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by BalogunMoscow(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
I write to commend and congratulate Mr Adegboyega Adesegun Ayyub (CEO Imran Roof) for successful completion of my house roofing project in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria. First, I got an over inflated estimate for the said project from local artisan who is ready to ripped me off even after pleading.

My worries and further researches led me to Nairaland where I came across hundreds of positive reviews and testimonies about Imran Roof. I discussed this with my partner and we agreed to give his company a try even without physical contact. We chatted only on whatsApp and without wasting time he deployed his team of roof artisan whom I referred to as "roof gladiators" to Sagamu from Lagos for measurement diary. Worthy of note, their measurement was less the earlier estimate I got from the local artisan and this in addition saved me hundred of thousand.

Fast forward, Imran gave us the best affordable price of 0.55mm Steptiles Roofing Sheets without compromising quantity and quality. He is a professional, good listener, good adviser, swift, honest, trustworthy, reliable, humble, jovial and his real time feedback is top notch. Without probing his physical office address, more than a million naira transaction deal was sealed on whatsApp with this Nigerian business man - Mr Adegboyega Adesegun Ayyub (CEO Imran Roof).

With little above 75% down payment due to my bank App daily limit transaction - Imran went ahead on trust loaded the steptiles roof, accessories and deployed his team to commence work on site. This part really touch my heart that someone you barely know could be this trusty. I paid him his 25% balance when I confirmed that his team were already on site.

For the "roof gladiators", menh! - the guys knew their onions. The roof installation took them just one day! They got to site around 6:30am and completed the job on the same day! My brother was shocked when he informed them to go ahead on site in the morning and was surprised at the pace of work done when he joined them around 12 noon. The installation was so neat and well finished.

Imran roof CEO is the generation of those that drive online rest of mind transactions without fear of losing your money. I call him "pay for the service and go to sleep"!

On this note, why go further stressing yourself out on roofing your house? When Imran Roof is just at a chat away!
Please Do Call/WhatsApp him on 08085310359. Customers Satisfaction is their Watch Word and I am satisfied with their service.

GOD bless you Sir and may your honesty be greatly rewarded continuously in JESUS name. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
BalogunMoscow:
I write to commend and congratulate Mr Adegboyega Adesegun Ayyub (CEO Imran Roof) for successful completion of my house roofing project in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria. First, I got an over inflated estimate for the said project from local artisan who is ready to ripped me off even after pleading.

My worries and further researches led me to Nairaland where I came across hundreds of positive reviews and testimonies about Imran Roof. I discussed this with my partner and we agreed to give his company a try even without physical contact. We chatted only on whatsApp and without wasting time he deployed his team of roof artisan whom I referred to as "roof gladiators" to Sagamu from Lagos for measurement diary. Worthy of note, their measurement was less the earlier estimate I got from the local artisan and this in addition saved me hundred of thousand.

Fast forward, Imran gave us the best affordable price of 0.55mm Steptiles Roofing Sheets without compromising quantity and quality. He is a professional, good listener, good adviser, swift, honest, trustworthy, reliable, humble, jovial and his real time feedback is top notch. Without probing his physical office address, more than a million naira transaction deal was sealed on whatsApp with this Nigerian business man - Mr Adegboyega Adesegun Ayyub (CEO Imran Roof).

With little above 75% down payment due to my bank App daily limit transaction - Imran went ahead on trust loaded the steptiles roof, accessories and deployed his team to commence work on site. This part really touch my heart that someone you barely know could be this trusty. I paid him his 25% balance when I confirmed that his team were already on site.

For the "roof gladiators", menh! - the guys knew their onions. The roof installation took them just one day! They got to site around 6:30am and completed the job on the same day! My brother was shocked when he informed them to go ahead on site in the morning and was surprised at the pace of work done when he joined them around 12 noon. The installation was so neat and well finished.

Imran roof CEO is the generation of those that drive online rest of mind transactions without fear of losing your money. I call him "pay for the service and go to sleep"!

On this note, why go further stressing yourself out on roofing your house? When Imran Roof is just at a chat away!
Please Do Call/WhatsApp him on 08085310359. Customers Satisfaction is their Watch Word and I am satisfied with their service.

GOD bless you Sir and may your honesty be greatly rewarded continuously in JESUS name. Amen!!
Big Amen
Thanks so much for your patronage
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by nwoye72: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can u share the current cost of mtro coated tiles per metre
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
nwoye72:
Can u share the current cost of mtro coated tiles per metre

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Loading of Stone coated to Ikorodu Lagos

ROMAN (BLACK)

530Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Loading of Stone coated to Ibadan Oyo State

Kindly promote us by RT

SHINGLE (BLACK WITH White Patches)

230Sqm

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (183) (Reply)

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.