Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria - Properties (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria (571127 Views)

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Prices of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Get it Cheaper, Call 0813 834 26 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Happy Birthday To me

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Omonjoe(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
I have read some reviews about @money121 here and I was at times doubtful if they were real! Well, I decided to give him a try on my roofing project and here is my story;

I contacted @money121 (CEO Imran roofing) on WhatsApp to let him know about my project and he asked for the roofing plan which I sent and he gave me a rough estimate pending when the wood work is completed and the actual measurement can be done. Two weeks after the wood work was done and he then asked me to send him actual measurement so he can get load the right quantity of materials to my site in Ekpoma Edo state. I sent a local guy around Ekpoma who is also a roofer to take the measurement and he sent me the sqm.

Sending the measurements to @money121 he told me those measurements where just too much judging from the plan I sent him earlier. This arouse my interest in @money121! Because he could have charged me with those measurements and no one will know about it. He offered to send his boy down to Ekpoma to take the measurement and behold his measurement was way less than what the other roofer sent!.

We agreed on the payment terms that I pay a deposit of 2.3M before he will load the materials to Ekpoma but I forgot I have 1M daily limit in my bank. After I transferred the 1M to him, I told him of the situation, to my surprise @money121 loaded the materials that morning and sent them to Ekpoma with his boys without waiting for me to complete the initial deposit of 2.3M.

Today the roofing is completed and I would want to let everyone know that @money121 (Imran roofing) is one of the most honest Nigerian businessman I have seen and his professionalism is second to none....keep up the good work @money121 you have just won me over!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Omonjoe:
I have read some reviews about @money121 here and I was at times doubtful if they were real! Well, I decided to give him a try on my roofing project and here is my story;

I contacted @money121 (CEO Imran roofing) on WhatsApp to let him know about my project and he asked for the roofing plan which I sent and he gave me a rough estimate pending when the wood work is completed and the actual measurement can be done. Two weeks after the wood work was done and he then asked me to send him actual measurement so he can get load the right quantity of materials to my site in Ekpoma Edo state. I sent a local guy around Ekpoma who is also a roofer to take the measurement and he sent me the sqm.

Sending the measurements to @money121 he told me those measurements where just too much judging from the plan I sent him earlier. This arouse my interest in @money121! Because he could have charged me with those measurements and no one will know about it. He offered to send his boy down to Ekpoma to take the measurement and behold his measurement was way less than what the other roofer sent!.

We agreed on the payment terms that I pay a deposit of 2.3M before he will load the materials to Ekpoma but I forgot I have 1M daily limit in my bank. After I transferred the 1M to him, I told him of the situation, to my surprise @money121 loaded the materials that morning and sent them to Ekpoma with his boys without waiting for me to complete the initial deposit of 2.3M.

Today the roofing is completed and I would want to let everyone know that @money121 (Imran roofing) is one of the most honest Nigerian businessman I have seen and his professionalism is second to none....keep up the good work @money121 you have just won me over!
Thanks so much for your patronage..
I really appreciate...
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to IBADAN OYO STATE

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch Word!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

MILANO ( WINE WITH BLACK PATCHES)

490Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to AKURE ONDO STATE

ROMAN ( WINE WITH BLACK PATCHES)

442Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Ekpoma Edo State
Roof Design : Shingle Design
Colour: Black
Roof meters: =635Sqm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to AGBARA LAGOS STATE

MILANO ( BLACK )

620Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Loading of Stone coated & Rain Gutter to KETU ALAPERE LAGOS STATE

BOND ( BLACK )

337Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Review

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Loading of LONGSPAN Aluminium Roofing Sheet To Akwa Ibom Uyo State

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Colour: Traffic Black
0.45mm

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Akure Ondo State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Roman Design(Wine with Black patches )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Education is the Best Legacy

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Loading of STEPTILES Aluminium Roofing Sheet To Ikotun Lagos State

Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Kindly promote us by Sharing

Colour: Traffic Black
0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: Ketu Alapere State
Roof Design : Bond Design
Roof meters: =337Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: Ikorodu Lagos State
Roof Design : Bond Design
Roof meters: =445Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: Akure Ondo State
Roof Design : Roman Design
Colour: Wine with Black Patches
Roof meters: =442Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by AmTruth: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Ayuba (Imran roofing)continue to prove that beyond selling quality and affordable roofing sheet among his peers in the industry in Nigeria, he has also without doubt place integrity, honesty and trust in the top most priority of his business. I met him here online and gone through many positive reviews about him and now I have confirmed personally that all reviews about him truly worth it.
I Made payment for roofing sheet to him and he ensured that despite the challenges along transit of the goods to my location. He always come in to resolve matter amicably and ensured goods were Successfully delivery.

I strongly recommend him to anyone who wants to carryout roofing projects and be rest assured that such person don't need to bother about the stress of Successfully delivery project to good conclusions.

Ayuba, please kindly keep up your good work.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
AmTruth:
Ayuba (Imran roofing)continue to prove that beyond selling quality and affordable roofing sheet among his peers in the industry in Nigeria, he has also without doubt place integrity, honesty and trust in the top most priority of his business. I met him here online and gone through many positive reviews about him and now I have confirmed personally that all reviews about him truly worth it.
I Made payment for roofing sheet to him and he ensured that despite the challenges along transit of the goods to my location. He always come in to resolve matter amicably and ensured goods were Successfully delivery.

I strongly recommend him to anyone who wants to carryout roofing projects and be rest assured that such person don't need to bother about the stress of Successfully delivery project to good conclusions.

Ayuba, please kindly keep up your good work.
God bless you.
Thanks for ur patronage
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Loading of METCOPO Aluminium Roofing Sheet To Ikorodu Lagos State

Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Kindly promote us by sharing

Colour: Nut-Brown
0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Drdreluv: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Its rare to see people using This with facial cover why is it that its classic heritage profile that people prefare to use with facial over?

money121:
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Akure Ondo State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Roman Design(Wine with Black patches )
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Aluminium Roofing in progress
Design: Metcopo
Colour:Nut-Brown
Site Location: Ikorodu Lagos State
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Riscoded(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2020
money121:
Job Done!!
Site Location: @Abeokuta ogun State
Roof Design :Longspan
Colour: Grey Biegi
Gauge:0.45mm

How much is the 8ft bundles (15 pieces)?
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2020
Riscoded:

How much is the 8ft bundles (15 pieces)?
We don't sell in bundle
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by nelsonB: 1:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Please how many pieces of Bond Design make a square meter
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2020
nelsonB:
Please how many pieces of Bond Design make a square meter
2pcs make a sq.
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE

SHINGLE ( WINE WITH BLACK PATCHES)

206Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: @ Ikorodu Lagos State
Roof Design :Metcopo
Colour: Nut-Brown
Gauge:0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to IKORODU LAGOS STATE

BOND ( BLACK )

416Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Roofing in progress
Design: BOND
Colour:BLACK
Site Location: IKORODOU LAGOS STATE
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2020
Price Update

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Ikorodu Lagos State

Bond Design( Black )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to EPE LAGOS STATE

ROMAN ( BLACK )

660Sqm

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (183) (Reply)

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.