Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria - Properties (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria (574987 Views)

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Prices of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Get it Cheaper, Call 0813 834 26 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Auxtin85(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2020
money121:

tongue tongue tongue

E dey pain you
Check my record on nairaland..Still counting if you do pass urself you will sleep in jail

Animal I want to sleep in jail please, as far as I know your are a nobody, showing off with other people’s business Laborer like you
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2020
Loading of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Warri Delta State

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need
of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Colour: Traffic Black
0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On May 20, 2020
Auxtin85:

Animal I want to sleep in jail please, as far as I know your are a nobody, showing off with other people’s business Laborer like you

How's he a scam? Provide us with reasons to believe you. I hope this isn't jealousy at work. He seems legit as far as I can tell. He's been around NL for quite some time.

I remember when his house warming thread made front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2020
iLUCID:

How's he a scam? Provide us with reasons to believe you. I hope this isn't jealousy at work. He seems legit as far as I can tell. He's been around NL for quite some time.

Big jealousy my brother enemy of progress!!

This is my chat with him Reason why he tag me as scammer

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Auxtin85(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2020
iLUCID:

Thank you sir
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On May 20, 2020
money121:

In as much as I don't like Auxtin85 choice of words, you'd have sensed that he was genuinely interested in doing business with you ( my wild guess) and was pressed for time. Urgent feedback is often needed.

As a businessman you shouldn't have replied the way you did. The idea of advertising your business online demands that you're available at all times.

I once took it out on a girl on Jiji that had a car I wanted to buy, she was mostly unresponsive till I blasted her.

I think you both let your egos get in the way. I think you should put the confrontation behind you. Don't let your success in business bloat your ego. OP you know what to do. Best wishes to you all as you put this behind and forge ahead. Cheers
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2020
iLUCID:

In as much as I don't like Auxtin85 choice of words, you'd have sensed that he was genuinely interested in doing business with you ( my wild guess) and was pressed for time. Urgent feedback is often needed.

As a businessman you shouldn't have replied the way you did. The idea of advertising your business online demands that you're available at all times.

I once took it out on a girl on Jiji that had a car I wanted to buy, she was mostly unresponsive till I blasted her.

I think you both let your egos get in the way. I think you should put the confrontation behind you. Don't let your success in business bloat your ego. OP you know what to do. Best wishes to you all as you put this behind and forge ahead. Cheers
Thanks so Much for ur contribution i really appreciate..

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by hiqlazundies(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2020
iLUCID:

I'm wow with your way of handling this situation, people like you are rare in this part of planet earth especially on faceless forum like NL. Keep being a good man that you are, may God reward you abundantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by hiqlazundies(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2020
money121:

Thanks so Much for ur contribution i really appreciate..
Now @money121.. ..like the honourable above has rightly said don't let your success in business bloat your ego. See reason to the bolded and do the needful may God keep uplifting all legit hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2020
hiqlazundies:
Now @money121.. ..like the honourable above has rightly said don't let your success in business bloat your ego. See reason to the bolded and do the needful may God keep uplifting all legit husslers
Sure after the whole insult he blocked me on whatsapp thanks for ur contribution. I really appreciate
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Ekpoma Edo State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Bond Design( Black )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2020
Wonderful Review From Happy Client ImranRoofing Remain No 1 Legit Dealer of Roofing Materials in Nigeria..
Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 To make enquires and Place Order!!
Our Roofing Sheet are Affordable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by AmTruth: 10:43pm On May 20, 2020
Inasmuch as I might not feel good with money121 approach in some areas. I strongly believe also as customer we should also be mature about things. I find it that auxtin85 seems to be an impatient person. That's just simply the truth and I am convinced he knows that. Even going ahead with the insult of calling one animal, that's extreme to me.

And sincerely it's not good for us as individuals too, money121 never took the whole day to respond, just few minutes, even if it is an hour. We should just be patient at times.

God bless our hustle.
money121:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2020
AmTruth:
Inasmuch as I might not feel good with money121 approach in some areas. I strongly believe also as customer we should also be mature about things. I find it that auxtin85 seems to be an impatient person. That's just simply the truth and I am convinced he knows that. Even going ahead with the insult of calling one animal, that's extreme to me.

And sincerely it's not good for us as individuals too, money121 never took the whole day to respond, just few minutes, even if it is an hour. We should just be patient at times.

God bless our hustle.
Thanks so much bro!! Really appreciate ur contribution to this issue
The funniest part of it is that i login on whatsapp immediately he called that he already drop msg becos am not with my whatsapp Phone..
The next thing i saw oga e be like say you are not serious..
Just imagine that statement
Before i know anything he login on nairaland and tag me as scammer as if we have done transaction b4
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Aluminium Roofing in progress
Design: Longspan
Colour:Traffic Black
Site Location: Warri Delta State
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2020
money121:
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Aluminium Roofing in progress
Design: Longspan
Colour:Traffic Black
Site Location: Warri Delta State

Carcass completed I have done the measurements too...

I need a run down cost of my roofing sheet from you if all goes well I see we doing business...

I have a total of 446mtrs plus extra 96mtrs for folding [gutters ridges].. Am thinking of met coppo design, black color or oxblood color.

All tools needed will b appreciated.. Lastly 0.45mm gauge.
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Carcass completed I have done the measurements too...

I need a run down cost of my roofing sheet from you if all goes well I see we doing business...

I have a total of 446mtrs plus extra 96mtrs for folding [gutters ridges].. Am thinking of met coppo design, black color or oxblood color.

All tools needed will b appreciated.. Lastly 0.45mm gauge.

Ok sir
Whatsapp me on 08085310359 for the Quote

Were is the site located?
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2020
money121:

Ok sir
Whatsapp me on 08085310359 for the Quote

Were is the site located?

Enugu... Nsk town amidst unn environs.
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going @ Warri Delta State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Longspan Design

Traffic Black

0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Ibadan Oyo State

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch Word!

Kindly promote us by Sharing

Shingle Design (Black )
321Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:13am On May 22, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Roofing Commence Shortly
Design: Shingle
Colour:Black
Site Location: Ibadan Oyo State

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2020
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Akure Ondo State

Milano Design (Black )
355Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2020
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Otoki Ogun State

Bond Design (Black )
310Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
Loading of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Ikorodu Lagos State

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need
of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2020
Loading of Water Collectors to Ikorodu Lagos State

Water collectors : White Color

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Ibadan Oyo State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Shingle Design( Black )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:57am On May 23, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Warri Delta State
Roof Design :Longspan
Gauge:0.45mm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2020
Review from client..

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:04am On May 23, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Roofing Commence Shortly
Design: Milano
Colour:Black
Site Location: Akure Ondo State

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Akure Ondo State

Milano Design( Black )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
Wonderful Review From Happy Client ImranRoofing Remain No 1 Legit Dealer of Roofing Materials in Nigeria..
Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 To make enquires and Place Order!!
Our Roofing Sheet are Affordable

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2020
From the entire management of ImranRoofing
We wish all our Muslim Brothers and Sisters around the globe
Eid Mubarak

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (184) (Reply)

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.