Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria - Properties (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria (573819 Views)

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Prices of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Get it Cheaper, Call 0813 834 26 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Roofing Commence Shortly
Design: Bond
Colour:Black
Site Location: Redemption Estate. Before Obinze Army Barrack Imo State
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
cool cool

Read this Wonderful Review about ImranRoofing

Guess what the client gave me extra 10k to buy chocolate for my kids..

That one shocked me ooo
I really appreciate him

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Loading of Water Collectors to Iyana Era Lagos State

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch Word!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

Water collectors : White Color

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going @ Bayeku Area Ikorodu Lagos State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Longspan Design

TRAFFIC BLACK

0.55mm

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
HustleFola cool cool

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Still Keeping my Position.. Google *Roofing* and send me what you saw..on whatzapp (08085310359) #ImranRoofing all over Google Page.. Aliamudulilahi ����

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2020
My first sale on Twitter.. Read the Review about imranroofing From the Client

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:40am On Jun 11, 2020
How to Earned Money On Whatsapp by C.E.O ImranRoofing

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Men @ Work.. Installation of Rain Gutters going on @ Iyana Eran Lagos

Are you Done with your building plastering and you Need Quality Rain Gutter? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Colour: White

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Redemption Estate. Before Obinze Army Barrack Imo State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Bond Design( Black )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Loading of Metcopo Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Abeokuta Ogun state

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Colour: Traffic Black
0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Boys Town Estate Ipaja Lagos State
Roof Design : Bond Design
Roof meters: =235Sqm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2020
# Whatsapp Statue Giveaway Winner cool cool

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Oshogbo Osun State

Kindly promote us by Sharing

Classic Design ( Black )
220Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Loading of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Sapele Road Bypass Benin Edo state

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Colour: Traffic Black
0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Roof Design : Bond Design
Roof meters: =420Sqm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Aluminium Roofing in progress
Design: Metcopo
Colour:Traffic Black
Site Location: Abeokuta Ogun State

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Oshogbo Osun State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Classic Design( Black )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Ibadan Oyo State

Shingle Design( Black )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Installation of Water Collectors ( Rain Gutters)

Site Location: Iyana Era Lagos State

Colour:White

Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

To get the Cost of the Rain guter for this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Some Roofer's are Wicked cry cry

That's the reason why you need to contact imranroofing on 08085310359 for your Roofing project

We deal on Aluminium and Stone coated @ affordable price...

That's the Reason Imranroofing Don't Recommend Cameron Zinc becos is a substandard Roofing and his make of iron so with time it will rust

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going @ Abeokuta Ogun State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Metcopo Design

TRAFFIC BLACK

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Topepedro: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wow!!! The most trusted and effective roofing company I have ever known. So true to their words and ever ready to answer and give help. More grace to this firm. Kindly share the goodness of this organization. Cheers grin
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Ikebestbearer(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
A property owner can hide the interior of his building but can never hide the roof. Since the roof is one if not the most essential part of a Building, maximum attention is to be paid in terms of selection and installation to avoid a nightmare.
When I got to the roofing stage of my project, I had to pay attention to every detail. Firstly, I decided to start from my location in making inquiry. One of the companies here in Owerri (name withheld) told me that they can only install if they measure. The statement made it clear that they will add more meters for personal benefits.
I had to go online for further search. I googled and I saw Imranroofing with 5 start. I was Wowed. Because I thought I couldn't afford their products. I came here on NL to know more about the company and fortunately, I found it here with positive recommendations from clients. I got his contact and messaged him on WhatsApp. I never did as if I had a job to offer him because I just wanted to test his seller-customer relationship. He replied me immediately. I asked him his office location and he provided. I contacted a friend in Lag and pleaded to him to help me verify if such company exist. Upon his verification, I ascertained that such company (Imranroofing) exist and Engr. Ayyub is the CEO. Though he never knew that I had sent someone because I told the person not to disclose any information to them.
He followed up the job right from the first day I sent him a letter of inquiry (that shows that he possess one of the qualities of a good vendor)
When it got to the stage of measurement, he sent someone and the measurement was taken and figure was ascertained immediately.
I sent him the total sqms and he sent back his Quotation immediately.
Boom, I made a deposit and upon loading, i completed the payment.
What still marveled me was what the driver and the installers passed through on their way coming (imagine coming all the way from Lagos to Owerri with Goods on this lockdown) but upon arrival, none of them complained not minding that they spent 3 days on the road. After offloading, the installers had to start the job the same day. ( Are they really human?) Exactly the question I asked myself. Within 3 days, the roofing installation was completed. My oga never had the complete money earlier to roof the second building (Because it's a twin duplex) but everything about Imranroofing made him roof the other building immediately because he wanted to retain the installers because of their speed and neatness of the job. Therefore, I recommend Money121(Imranroofing) because he is the Oga Kpatakpata of Roofing.
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Ikebestbearer(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
A property owner can hide the interior of his building but can never hide the roof. Since the roof is one if not the most essential part of a Building, maximum attention is to be paid in terms of selection and installation to avoid a nightmare.
When I got to the roofing stage of my project, I had to pay attention to every detail. Firstly, I decided to start from my location in making inquiry. One of the companies here in Owerri (name withheld) told me that they can only install if they measure. The statement made it clear that they will add more meters for personal benefits.
I had to go online for further search. I googled and I saw Imranroofing with 5 start. I was Wowed. Because I thought I couldn't afford their products. I came here on NL to know more about the company and fortunately, I found it here with positive recommendations from clients. I got his contact and messaged him on WhatsApp. I never did as if I had a job to offer him because I just wanted to test his seller-customer relationship. He replied me immediately. I asked him his office location and he provided. I contacted a friend in Lag and pleaded to him to help me verify if such company exist. Upon his verification, I ascertained that such company (Imranroofing) exist and Engr. Ayyub is the CEO. Though he never knew that I had sent someone because I told the person not to disclose any information to them.
He followed up the job right from the first day I sent him a letter of inquiry (that shows that he possess one of the qualities of a good vendor)
When it got to the stage of measurement, he sent someone and the measurement was taken and figure was ascertained immediately.
I sent him the total sqms and he sent back his Quotation immediately.
Boom, I made a deposit and upon loading, i completed the payment.
What still marveled me was what the driver and the installers passed through on their way coming (imagine coming all the way from Lagos to Owerri with Goods on this lockdown) but upon arrival, none of them complained not minding that they spent 3 days on the road. After offloading, the installers had to start the job the same day. ( Are they really human?) Exactly the question I asked myself. Within 3 days, the roofing installation was completed. My oga never had the complete money earlier to roof the second building (Because it's a twin duplex) but everything about Imranroofing made him roof the other building immediately because he wanted to retain the installers because of their speed and neatness of the job. Therefore, I recommend money121(Imranroofing) because he is the Oga Kpatakpata of Roofing.
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Another Longest Review about # ImranRoofing On Google

# TEAMLEGIT

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Redemption Estate. Before Obinze Army Barrack Imo State

Bond Design ( Black )
366Sqm

Dedicate today sales to my lovely wife
Happy birthday ifemi

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Enugu State

Shingle Design ( Black with white patches)
440Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Roofing Commence Shortly
Design: Bond

Second Batches!!

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Ibadan Oyo State

Classic Design ( Black )
350Sqm

1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Abeokuta OgunState

Milano Design ( Black )
380Sqm

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (183) (Reply)

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.