Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) (47949 Views)

Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" / The Sun Just Set On Her...queen Elizabeth II Of England Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by justi4jesu(f): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
idupaul:
Hər blog ,hər content ..if e pain you go and post it on your blog

100th liker grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Codyt(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:
We are women, what do you expect. You expect her to reason like a man

Nope we feed on Grudges that's why we are called Bit*ch

To me that's her fish brain at work, don't blame her.

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Linda Don't Mention My Name In Your Blog Again...
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by goaldynboy: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:
[size=15pt]WAIT O... LINDA TOTO DE REALLY DE SMELL?[/size]

Your moma's own is the smallest! I'm saying from experience! grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by brownsug(f): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
she s a bigot too
investigator007:
la beef la`hot
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by BodyKiss(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:
We are women, what do you expect. You expect her to reason like a man

Nope we feed on Grudges that's why we are called Bit*ch

To me that's her fish brain at work, don't blame her.

You sound more like the one with s fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by StephanieLuv(f): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
BodyKiss:

You sound more like the one with s fish brain.

Replying you a waste of time but i had to.

First if you are smart enough you would grabbed the reason why i always make comments that will get peoples attention.

Stop quoting me dumbass nigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by xreal: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

point of correction......

here it is not here is it, olodo na by force to spoken english?

understanding, na him matter. You understood my message.
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by BodyKiss(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Replying you a waste of time but i had to.

First if you are smart enough you would grabbed the reason why i always make comments that will get peoples attention.

Stop quoting me dumbass nigger

You're not really bright, are you?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
That's wat u see from ibos.... These guys don't like we Yorùbás infact they wish us hell... They only use Yorùbás as cannon fodders or stepping-stone to there promised land.... Better all Yorùbás wake up from allowing dingbats like these fellows use them to gain stardom by knocking us down still..... Yorùbá ronú

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by ginggerxy: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
xreal:
I am so happy for Davido.

Linda is still acting childish at this stage and age?

These boys u call small boys are fathers.

Rethink.
father's with how many wives?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by MrWhaley: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
kenonze:
Linda as a media personnel has the right to report any information so long as it is correct and declassified.

Who is that rat (Adeleke of a boy) to tell a blogger not to mention him in her article.
Who is this one?? Are you not the one that said you would stay away from Nairaland for 40 days?? undecided

Oya,shift out from here! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by killermanIsBack(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2016
[i][/i]
kenonze:
Linda as a media personnel has the right to report any information so long as it is correct and declassified.

Who is that rat (Adeleke of a boy) to tell a blogger not to mention him in her article.
bros, I no just understand this ur posing as a woman, the thing dey tire me !!! I don tire for u bros, abeg, make u change back to ur normal self....iyah!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by adami: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2016
thunderbabs:
Now, that is unprofessionalism for Linda. Allowing personal issues get in the line of work is unprofessional. If Linda is beefing them, thats cool but cropping out the niggas names coz of d beef makes her low. angry

Na wa for you guys o, already concluding without knowing the whole story. Davido specifically said Linda should never mention his name on her blog and she is respecting that. What more do you guys want from her? She should mention his name so he can throw tantrums and sue her
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by xreal: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2016
ginggerxy:
father's with how many wives?

Having a wife or wives doesn't make a man a father, a child makes a man a Father.
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by adami: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2016
lowgeorge:
That's wat u see from ibos.... These guys don't like we Yorùbás infact they wish us hell... They only use Yorùbás as cannon fodders or stepping-stone to there promised land.... Better all Yorùbás wake up from allowing dingbats like these fellows use them to gain stardom by knocking us down still..... Yorùbá ronú

I am marveled at your ability to tribalise this post honestly, you have great skill in hatred and grudges which unfortunately will take you nowhere but lower and lower....continu
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2016
MrWhaley:

Who is this one?? Are you not the one that said you would stay away from Nairaland for 40 days?? undecided

Oya,shift out from here! undecided

LWKMD!

that will kick off after Arsenal trash Chelsea on Saturday.
It's actually 44days buddy
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by MrWhaley: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:

LWKMD!

that will kick off after Arsenal trash Chelsea on Saturday.
It's actually 44days buddy
Oh! You are a Gunner?? Nice! That's the only basis on which I will pardon you .grin

Else,you should Gerrarahia!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by thunderbabs: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
adami:

Na wa for you guys o, already concluding without knowing the whole story. Davido specifically said Linda should never mention his name on her blog and she is respecting that. What more do you guys want from her? She should mention his name so he can throw tantrums and sue her

If that's the case, why is nairaland poking us den? Iraanu. Thanks adami. Ignoramus dey worry me b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Falz Haunted-House Themed 29th Birthday Party Photos / Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.