Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here (3183 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Speeddial:
I used my number and surname.

I didn't receive text.
same with me, test done.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Soulmateblog: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Confused Npower handling recruitment process like unprofessionals. Making silly errors everywhere putting graduates under pressure of writing common test. The change should begin with them.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Prince202020(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
MY Assessment, score me

Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Prince202020(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
More

Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Marcelinho(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Today was supposed to be my test day but no sms n the can't log in
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by olumaxi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
franciskaine:
don't think text will come in. This is past 11pm.
lwkmd
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Macchiavelli(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
i didn't receive a text message. but I have successfully done mine.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Eddy2010(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Those that didn't receive text but successfully did the test, must have received acknowledgment mail when they registered? I hope am right?? Coz people like me never received acknowledgment mail, no sms, and couldn't log in. One wonders why this scenario played out.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Eddy2010:
Those that didn't receive text but successfully did the test, must have received acknowledgment mail when they registered? I hope am right?? Coz people like me never received acknowledgment mail, no sms, and couldn't log in. One wonders why this scenario played out.
if ur registration was successful den consider the days available for ur first name and other name. Also ensure ur password which is ur surname is written in small letters.
Re: Npower Teach Assessment For Letter M And N Let's Discuss The Way Forward Here by Prince202020(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Advice: If you are having difficulty in login in, make sure your mobile number is correct and it's the one you use in registering for the program, then use all your names one after the other as your Surname, one must surely enter unless the day for the name activation has not reached, if the name activation reaches try that particular name again.

Note: those that missed their assessment can also take it any other day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Being An Introvert Becoming An Extreme Sport In Nigeria / NNPC (Date Of Interview). / UBA Job Interview On 7/10/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.