Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos (37044 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by onyedika946(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Improvement, lols
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
shocked cheesy cheesy m just full dis thread,where r them f? grin
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by olaboy001(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fraud!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jesus!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by misspicy(f): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Skibo wait shocked
Where are the dark spots on her face?
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by habsydiamond(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na this kind lady a guy go marry finish and when he sees her without Make up he go ask the lady's parent to return his money and back their ugly daughter. Make up na big deceiver oo.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Kanma21(f): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow...
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by mencade5(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
micklplus:
This is wickedness.

I hope make up artist would make heaven sha? sad
they wee not. Including d ladies
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by lateef1993: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ahhh... Nawa ooo
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
misspicy:
Skibo wait shocked

Where are the dark spots on her face?
..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Proffdada:
Ojoro!
1st date na to go swimming grin

YOU WAN SPOIL PEOPLE SWIMMING POOL WITH PAINT ? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by runs360: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oh lord my God....how execelent is your name.....
In all... The earth... How excellent is your name.
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by TerrorSquad147: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is why I don't like talking to girls with make-up especially at night, maybe in a club or a night out. BTW na wetin Dem burn comot from that girl face sef?? undecided
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by folu4real(f): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Her face is full of dark spot, instead of makeup she for treat her face naaa. makeup cant be in her face for 24 hours naaaaaa
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thats not new , our woman have been using make up to cover up facial deficiencies cool

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Ezedon(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
How long does it last?
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Gracito(f): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow! Really full coverage
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by jrusky(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
AND WHEN LAGOS WICKED AND DISRESPECTFUL RAIN ACCIDENTALLY FALL AND NO WHERE FOR HER TO HIDE THAN TO KEEP WALKING IN THE RAIN SO WHAT HAPPENES TO THE FACE
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by facelessangel: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pray make rain no beat you or
you go for occasion where AC no dey.
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Princejboy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
ladies and make up are just like 5&6........pls put that pix having those two index finger
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by saintfaculty(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
Woman are always lived a fake life. Just to impressed we guy and deceived us on make up that they are applied. angry

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by lolamitayo: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ni ooooo
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Opatoranking(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
martineinstein:
at least,she isnt bleaching
Very sure you are one of them
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by blingxx(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
I will never be decieved again by artificial beauty undecided ...some ladies no fine at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by salabscholar01(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by jonbat(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
iykebest1:
this is d main reason I prefer them natural. one of them hugged me today during our CDS and she left a huge deposit of Mary Kay on my white vest.

Dear Seun,

through
Lalasticlala.

I yaff forwarded my bank details to u pple successfully. it ended in 008.
I heard u pple reserves a reward for ftc.
pls do d heedful.

thanks already.
lol
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Talasuma(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
iykebest1:
this is d main reason I prefer them natural. one of them hugged me today during our CDS and she left a huge deposit of Mary Kay on my white vest.

Dear Seun,

through
Lalasticlala.

I yaff forwarded my bank details to u pple successfully. it ended in 008.
I heard u pple reserves a reward for ftc.
pls do d heedful.

thanks already.

Dem dea pay for ftc
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by sherif4owo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ladies on this thread aint talking .... but why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Worksunlimited: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Chai... This is fraudulently fraudulent..

This is one of the reason why i visit Ozioma very early in the mornin, before she wakes..

They tell me she is sleeping, should they wake her?

I tell them No, i would wake her myself...

Afterall, change begins with me...

I can't wake up one morning and see the opposite of what i married in bed with me...

That dat that day.. I would be the first person they would see at my FORMER in-laws house, demanding a refund...

N.B - that capilatilized Former no be mistake... Na intentional something...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Agrika: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
choi, men don suffer hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Soyhe(f): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
Woman are always lived a fake life. Just to impressed we guy and deceived us on make up that they are applied. angry
what is dis one saying? Am lost
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by stevecantrell: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
blame it on Shemjaza.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / The Typical African Female Body Shape! / London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.