Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos (37045 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by jasonclement(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
this is fraud!!
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by lloydhassan(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Chisos!!!

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by whitebeard(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Guys guys guys look before u leap
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by ArabMopol(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
if I be the husband, straight to my in-law house and demand for refund...
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by ArabMopol(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
if I be the husband, straight to my in-law house and demand for refund...
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by nkechiben(f): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
jrusky:
AND WHEN LAGOS WICKED AND DISRESPECTFUL RAIN ACCIDENTALLY FALL AND NO WHERE FOR HER TO HIDE THAN TO KEEP WALKING IN THE RAIN SO WHAT HAPPENES TO THE FACE
grin
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
if my wife look extremely different from who i kn ow on our wedding day, she is just too on her own.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by creativity4real: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mu2ni:
This is really an enough proof that astonishing looks of ladies in makeup are far beyond reality shocked

Checkout how this multicolored and multi-contoured face was transformed with makeup.

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/south-african-endowed-actress-goes.html

eeeoow!amazing!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by longerthroat(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
that's why its good to take girls to swimming on first date, It will wash away every makeup

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
I've always said this, the person who invented the use of make-up should make heaven... undecided

If not, guys will just be having nightmares even during the day
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by goodnewscliff(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
they will be like...dat guy is so wuglyy....wonder if they know that 90percent of their beauty can be cleaned with a TOWEL##lol
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Joshuamilarge(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
with those spots on her face, she may test positive to h.I.v
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by BaffTheHairGuy: 2:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Proffdada na waaa for you.
you said first date is to go swimming !!!!!

You made my day....i have been laughing the
in my entire day .

But you guy should know that we are all fake
Check everybody profile on Facebook.
or tell us about your resume'
Let our women alone. They make
happy by looking at them.
Because men sometimes are boring. No shine in the face.
Our eye like to see shine shine to make the braid better

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by adedayoa2(f): 5:50am On Sep 23, 2016
THEWEDDINGSTORE:
shocked

Sha buy your wedding cards from us
grin
can I get something like this?

Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by bigblackbooty(f): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2016
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
adedayoa2:
can I get something like this?

No ma, but we have similar concepts
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by apatheticme(f): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Proffdada:
Ojoro! 1st date na to go swimming grin

Waterproof make up is available tongue
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by Proffdada: 1:36am On Sep 24, 2016
apatheticme:

Waterproof make up is available tongue
proper Ojoro
You ladies are really playing unfair
Re: Makeup Transformation! Checkout These Before And After Makeup Photos by GentleGrace(f): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
sherif4owo:
Ladies on this thread aint talking .... but why
grin
sherif4owo:
Ladies on this thread aint talking .... but why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face / GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / The Typical African Female Body Shape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.