Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Guys, Can You Date A Smoker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Smoker (2318 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Some girls got no shame shah! But, I have been thinking about the kind of man in his right sense that will marry a smoke addict as a wife.

Here in Abuja, I have met so many female corpers who are heavy smoke addicts, which I even have one as friend. The worst part is that most of these female corps members graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA.

So my fellow guys, can you marry a smoker as a wife?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by jonaifame22(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yes they are more matured and have nothing to hide
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Don't you think they have high tendency of cheating on their husbands or boyfriends than the non smokers?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by nuelzz04(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hell no sad angry
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Op, what they smoke?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016

Some guys got fetish for girls that could smoke good pot.. undecided
not addicts... buh decent smokers...tongue

And they ain't nothing shameful bout it though.. it all depends on preferences... you shouldn't fùcking judge...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nothing wrong with it, besides they're better in bed cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Over my dead body! felixtuta can you?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Op, what they smoke?
The ones I know very well smoke weed, shi-sha, and those fancy cigrates.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
lofty900:
Nothing wrong with it, besides they're better in bed cheesy
I know they are better in bed when 'high', but can you marry a smoker?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
The ones I know very well smoke weed, shi-sha, and those fancy cigrates.

Oohh okies...in general, we cant conclude actually if a girl is a keeper whether or whether not she's smoking. It all depends on her personal traits sha
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by HMZi: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
If she uses only 'the herb' (i'v met gals wu r into crazy sh.t),i'll date her and if it goes well i'll marry her..lol bt srsly.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Emodeee: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
You are not a smoker, you want to marry a smoker? One day she will use weed to cook for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
I know they are better in bed when 'high', but can you marry a smoker?
I can't

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by sEGXY2(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
It would be the bomb to date a stoner like me, the relationship would be drama free as most stoners chicks are straight forward people

The sex would be mind blowing also, the cheating aspect is relative to individuals smoking won't make her cheat on yo A$$ if she ain't a disloyal b!tch

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by ummeey: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
sEGXY2:
It would be the bomb to date a stoner like me, the relationship would be drama free as most stoners chicks are straight forward people

The sex would be mind blowing also, the cheating aspect is relative to individuals smoking won't make her cheat on yo A$$ if she ain't a disloyal b!tch
I noticed smokers hardly cheat.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by IncomeClass: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
I won't have anything to do with a smoker, no to talk of dating her!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP6MHfedYS8
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Don't you think they have high tendency of cheating on their husbands or boyfriends than the non smokers?
high tendency tell me more.. where do you come about this fact? try to get close to this set of girls, and you will be amazed...
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by sEGXY2(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
ummeey:
I noticed smokers hardly cheat.
Actually smoking is just a habit like so many other habits so smoking does not influence whether you'll cheat or not, that's a personal decision.

If you think pot makes people irresponsible, think about responsible peeps like J Cole, Kendrick Lamar Or Van Diesel cos they potheads
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Felixtuta(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Royal155:
Over my dead body!
felixtuta can you?

I can Bro, there is always a treasure in side a mess, that is why some people don't know Gold when its raw, but sharp guys do even at its worst stage.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by TrapHedges(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
That will be a dream come true

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Do you know why they say smoking is bad? If you do then you have your answers. If you don't, then find out why. A clue is that it can alter moods at any point in time( depending on what substance you take) and i wouldn't talk about the health implications and how it might affect you the partner. Is there anything like smoking responsibly, just like they say drink responsibly, i don't think so.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Felixtuta:

I can Bro, there is always a treasure in side a mess, that is why some people don't know Gold when its raw, but sharp guys do even at its worst stage.
embarassed
Felixtuta:

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by Forzap: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hell yeah!! My type of gal cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Smoker by LePrezident(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
All those saying ladies who smoke are better in bed, I wonder where y'all are getting your statistics and fact from?

Research shows that most ladies who smoke have little or no lubrication during sex... Mostly heavy smokers that is.... and for someone like me, low or no moisture in the Vee.Jay. jay means that the experience would be totally unenjoyable. Moreso low moisture means that there is a high tendency for cuts during intercourse...

I believe smoking shouldn't be encouraged... or it should be very minimal.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Call Girl If She Changed Her Ways / Why Most 21st Century Guys May Never Marry You (the Girls) / 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.