Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. (2417 Views)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by AngelAhnie(f): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
hotwax:

Are you the Ops is not a writer trying to entertain us with his skill? Many stories on nairaland...believe them at your own peril
You are right, no guy in his right senses with do what the op did.
Fake story
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by humbleAYO95(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
The way guys dey lie this days, nigeria meant just enter full recession.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by PorscheWayne7(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Dreydoe(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Download this hot single from TiZzyc n co.....freakn doope check itout >>>>>>>>https://my.notjustok.com/track/132872/touch-jaytee-ft-tizzy-c-naxy-ona#.V-QH-fHMmTA.facebook?_e_pi_=7%2

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Us? - Hern / Is Iamkashybaby Part Of The Illuminati? See Photos / Photo: See What Sex Has Done To These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.