Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job (103675 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Manchidoy: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
darlous:
Please can somebody help me out, this error message keeps showing after clicking submit

"There is a problem processing your form. Errors are marked below."

And have checked like 100 times to make sure the compulsory fields are filled, this is really frustrating.

Am Having the same problem
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
DonGoK:
old, I have been able to submit and can view my biodata, but some of the information I filled are missing in the bio data. I. e. certificate no.
pls is everything all right?
click on EDIT and fill those vacant fields
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by shakol91(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rukayat08:

click on EDIT and fill those vacant fields
pls where do I check to confirm if submission of form was successfully submitted.. I did for myself and a friend after submission,I didn't receive any email notification that I've successfully registered
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
shakol91:
pls where do I check to confirm if submission of form was successfully submitted.. I did for myself and a friend after submission,I didn't receive any email notification that I've successfully registered

i didn't get a mail either, if ur form has been successfully submitted, you will be able to view it under 'my application' option.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by shakol91(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rukayat08:

i didn't get a mail either, if ur form has been successfully submitted, you will be able to view it under 'my application' option.
alright. Let me try that. I'll give you a feedback
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
shakol91:

click on 'my application'
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by noordean(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
Rukayat08:

I'm able to view my application but there's still one part of 'no entries found'.
is it the same for you too?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2016
noordean:

I'm able to view my application but there's still one part of 'no entries found'.
is it the same for you too?
yes. but since the one you submitted is there, then its ok
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by noordean(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rukayat08:
yes. but since the one you submitted is there, then its ok
Thanks. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by idalex: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
hello
has anyone experienced the issue of submitting the form. I have completed & submitted the form but nothing is shown on My application...
any assistance pls...

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by noordean(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
idalex:
hello
has anyone experienced the issue of submitting the form. I have completed & submitted the form but nothing is shown on My application...
any assistance pls...
You will have to reapply. That's what I was getting yesterday.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by idalex: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
noordean:
You will have to reapply. That's what I was getting yesterday.
how many times will I reapply? I did it multiple times yesterday
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Slycks(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
At around 3pm today, I successfully submitted my application. I tried again at 6pm for a friend and it went successful. Ya'll having problem with the site should keep trying.

FYI: You need a faster internet connection on a computer with good processor speed.

Good luck to you all.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by dammyllare(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Slycks:
At around 3pm today, I successfully submitted my application. I tried again at 6pm for a friend and it went successful. Ya'll having problem with the site should keep trying.

FYI: You need a faster internet connection on a computer with good processor speed.

Good luck to you all.

Pls can you help with the registration? Am really out of patience has I have been trying with PC and phones with chrome but yet its giving me error
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by idalex: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Slycks:

Good luck to you all.

@Slycks when u click My application(s), does any entry shows?
mine says No entries found, what does urs say?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Slycks(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
idalex:

@Slycks when u click My application(s), does any entry shows?
mine says No entries found, what does urs say?

Yes, the post I applied for was listed, it also gives the option to view, edit and delete application.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Slycks(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
dammyllare:

Pls can you help with the registration? Am really out of patience has I have been trying with PC and phones with chrome but yet its giving me error

I can't guarantee or promise you what you request of me. Do you realize I have been trying this since the past 3wks until yesterday?

All I can say is, keep trying.

Good luck.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by spacks(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by trexglox(f): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
I just finished filling the form nd clicked on submit. while it was still processing to submit I left it to attend to something else nd came back 2 mins later.. I realised that my phone went blank in white. I tried to go back to resend but had this second thought DAT may be it has been sent.. pls house how do I knw if my form has been submitted or should I resubmit it?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by femi4: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
trexglox:
I just finished filling the form nd clicked on submit. while it was still processing to submit I left it to attend to something else nd came back 2 mins later.. I realised that my phone went blank in white. I tried to go back to resend but had this second thought DAT may be it has been sent.. pls house how do I knw if my form has been submitted or should I resubmit it?
Check your Portal. "My application"
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by trexglox(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
femi4:
Check your Portal. "My application"
pls abeg how do I check it, I HV not seen where to check it
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by femi4: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
trexglox:
pls abeg how do I check it, I HV not seen where to check it
Top right.

That's where you have

ABOUT US
Vision, Mission & History
The Chairman
Federal Commissioners
AVAILABLE JOBS
PUBLICATIONS
RESOURCES
RECRUITMENT RESULTS
MY PORTAL
LOG OUT
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by trexglox(f): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
femi4:
Top right.

That's where you have

ABOUT US
Vision, Mission & History
The Chairman
Federal Commissioners
AVAILABLE JOBS
PUBLICATIONS
RESOURCES
RECRUITMENT RESULTS
MY PORTAL
LOG OUT
thanks for ur concern dear but I couldn't find it. I actually saw others but my portal was not. among..
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by femi4: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
trexglox:
thanks for ur concern dear but I couldn't find it. I actually saw others but my portal was not. among..
you have to log in
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by trexglox(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
femi4:
you have to log in
I tried logging in but the reply I got is my username or password is invalid.. nd then I tried to re register my mail but it was I saw was my mail was already in their record..the issue is despite all that I was able to fill the application form sucessfully except the issue of submitting DAT I complained earlier.. may b I'm not logging in the right way.. could their be any other way of logging in?. thanks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by femi4: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
trexglox:
I tried logging in but the reply I got is my username or password is invalid.. nd then I tried to re register my mail but it was I saw was my mail was already in their record..the issue is despite all that I was able to fill the application form sucessfully except the issue of submitting DAT I complained earlier.. may b I'm not logging in the right way.. could their be any other way of logging in?. thanks
Another method you can use is using the username of your email address and password. E.g if your email address is username@yahoo.com, make use of the username and password.

If you want to re-register, you need a new email address and phone no
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by komzy589(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2016
Goodmorning all. Pls I want to know if it's possible for one to apply for more than one position.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Slycks(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2016
komzy589:
Goodmorning all. Pls I want to know if it's possible for one to apply for more than one position.

Yes, it is possible to apply for more than one, but it has to be on different job, with different vacancy number, it could be in the same ministry if you meet the requirements but it must be a different vacancy number.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by chijen(f): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2016
U can apply for more than one position but in different ministries .read the rules again.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Samwisegamgee21: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2016
Slycks:

Yes, it is possible to apply for more than one, but that will guarantee your disqualify on all the post you applied.
please do not misinform the public,you can apply for more than one vacancy but must not apply for the same vacancy twice. read the instructions carefully
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by IamPeeJaY: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello peeps. Please I applied for the fcsc just today and it's not 18pages like I keep reading here. It's just one long page questionnaire. Please who else filled something similar? Also, I wasn't sent a message after my application. When I submitted, it just takes me to my portal where I could see a full sheet of all the details in my application. Please who else falls in this category. Thanks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Gpdwise(m): 3:36am On Oct 20, 2016
i applied and i didnt get confrimation email but when i click on my application i see NO ENTRY only for me to see below the no entry the application i applied for below. am i to reaply again to get confirmation email?? the first application i applied for is more than 7 days now.. please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / INEC Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.