Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job (103615 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by pafygodo: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2016
I
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by fresho4real(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Please, can ND(National Diploma) apply for the job?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by prosper21(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by wengerjay(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2016
I

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Jimwalex(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2016
albovy:
Hello,
Thanks fo rthe update but what do you have for those who have registered for 55hrs and no activation mail yet?
The delay in the activation mail after having registered the account before 8am on Tuesday 20th,September 2016.
I have checked both Junks/Spam/Inbox but all to no avail after 58hours. and the contact link isnt even bringing any response after submitting the request..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn...NG

i had the same problem but this is how i resolved it...forget about the verification mail and attempt to log in with email u registered with without @..for example, jeemoh instead of jeemoh@gmail.com. u wl either be logged in automatically or be asked if u should be resent another verification code,click yes,go to ur email and ur verification code wl be there waiting for u..good luck!

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by zubby55(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2016
Bros they have technical issues I have used up to 4 email address and differents phone number but no show.....I even use computer with wifi but all to no avail ....but I still have hope although it's for my wife cus my own field is not there that's for medical personal
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by queenfav(f): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2016
kaen1317:
The "connection factor" must always come into play. Regardless of how good my result is, if am not connected its just a waste of time. That's how our leaders have structured Nigeria
My thoughts exactly. Most times the slots have already been shared among the various ogas in government.The advertisement is just for formality.

2 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by casttlebarbz(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2016
I have login successfully but can't fill any form

There is a problem processing your form. Errors are marked below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by femi4: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2016
Eddy2010:

But its with a red asterisk as a compulsory field to fill up
its not
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Otunbalai(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2016
please how do I get the position to apply for because have search now its telling me no vacancy available.... thanks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Bunker1(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2016
can you apply with NYSC certificate
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Valendo: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Not again.

CHANGE YOUR MINDSET

One of the reasons why we have high unemployment rate today in Nigeria is as a result of the decay in our educational system. So many graduates but only few are educated. Our educational system has successfully been conditioned to make majority of our graduates job seekers.

Another reason is the way we think. We have been made to believe that the only way to succeed is to get a good job. If this was possible in the past, I'm sorry to disappoint you, it does not work again. There are lots of opportunities around us but a typical graduate will give you one million reasons why he or she thinks it will not work. A conditioned mindset at work.

How do you explain a situation where graduates stay home for more that 5 years because they have not been able to get a "good job"? This is the reason I said our educational system has succeeded in killing the entrepreneurship mentality. You need to think twice. The schools only pay lip service to entrepreneurship.

Like I said, the problem is not lack of opportunity. The problem is so many lazy minds looking for good job. The problem is people who believe taking risk is a bad thing. I wonder when people who ought to have known better now begin to blame government. Have you ever asked yourself what you are doing to better your life? What have you done to get better?

It is easier to blame government because our educational system taught us that government responsibility is to provide everything. This is why we have so many lazy minds. People who are not ready to make a difference. Always looking for something that has already been made.

If you desire to make a change in your life, start a business today. You don't have to start like Dangote, Otedola or Adenuga. Start from somewhere. Don't be afraid to lose money. There are lots of businesses out there. For a starter, look for low risk business.

This is why I am recommending AIM GLOBAL BUSINESS to everyone who desires to be rich. This is a typical low risk investment with high return. Learn something today?

Contact me on +2348035747065 for more information

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by femi4: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2016
wengerjay:
I
Olodo...go school, you no gree. This news was far back in August. The present recruitment started few days ago and its from their official website

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by otutu123(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Eddy2010:

But its with a red asterisk as a compulsory field to fill up
Just fill ur name there.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by toluvibe: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2016
albovy:
Hello,
Thanks fo rthe update but what do you have for those who have registered for 55hrs and no activation mail yet?
The delay in the activation mail after having registered the account before 8am on Tuesday 20th,September 2016.

I have checked both Junks/Spam/Inbox but all to no avail after 58hours. and the contact link isnt even bringing any response after submitting the request..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn...NG

Request for a new activation link in th night especially midnight around 3am it will work, I waited for some days too waiting for the activation link just recently thought I try around 3am and I tried to login with my emails and requested for activation link again and it was sent once.
TRY IT THAT WAY
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by otutu123(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2016
florence24:
please have any of you registered for Nigeria railway cooperation
Babe, i did yesterday and mail wasn't returned as has always been the case o.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by kdfinest(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Eddy2010:
What about signature on page 18, last page of the form. How do I attach my signature??
i guess the signature can be done on paper then you scan it and upload it to the specific spot where need.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by kdfinest(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Eddy2010:
What about signature on page 18, last page of the form. How do I attach my signature??
i guess the signature can be done on paper then you scan it and upload it to the specific spot where need..
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by olurotimi1: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Hope it won't end like immigration
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by LockDown69(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Eddy2010:
If it's not asterixed '*' then it's not mandatory, you can proceed.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by LockDown69(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Was finally able to successfully complete the application, but yet to receive an email from them.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Kadafiobi: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Mehnnn can't register at all
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by herdeyshenor(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Nice one, tanks for d briefings
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rahym001(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2016
albovy:
Hello,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn...NG

go to the log in page relogin with ur email a pop up would appear saying resend Email verification click on it recheck ur mail and it would be there
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by AreaFada2: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by herdeyshenor(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2016
But I will suggest for those dat hav register and has not gotten d verification link to login with dat same email, a msg will be sent immediately telling u dat u hav not verified ur email dat did u want d link 2 be re-send den u click on the re-send, it's possible dey send it , dats how I did my. Gud luck guys.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rexyl(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2016
noted
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by ahmadneedy(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Noted God bless Nairaladers

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2016
florence24:
brief me is the site started receiving some one application and CV because it was bouncing back when I sent my own
if you manage to login and fill your data to the last 18 page and submited but still not sure if your application went through, login to the portal and click on my projects button to see application you submitted.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by EFEJOKU(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Pls help,i have successfully registered,but when i click apply,the form does not come up,it will just display NEXT and SAVE DRAFT is anyone experiencing thisi need assistant.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by blessingikeh: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Please Op I tried registering but the Captche did not show, then I click on the register button to submit, It did not go rather it redirected me back to the Captche that I have to fill it. But the problem here is that , It did not appear at all. What do I do? Reply plss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / INEC Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.