Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,764 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job (103678 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Oklander: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Teeworld13:
are you a foreigner? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kai naijurians
Lol, actually they starred it when I wanted moving to the next page, perhaps it was their website wahala... Still yet to complete app though, kept getting error.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by edolafa(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Think there is a problem with the Website. Activation email was not sent.
affairsnaija:
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer. Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.

How to Register Successfully
*.go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
*.Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
*.You will receive either of this popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
*.Check your email box to activate the email send to you, if you din't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam
*.When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password
*.When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form page which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: when you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by edolafa(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hope the activation problem will be resolved, and the site will allow those who have registered but didn't get activation email register again. Site should be back on tomorrow Monday 26th.

Copied from FCSC Web site.

Site is offline for maintenance

We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance

The Recruitment Portal will be available by 6:00 am on Monday 26th of September, 2016.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Philadelphia: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
tayot1:
After waiting for over 72 hours to get confirmation mail, I used trick of logging in with my mail, got the usual mail is yet to be activated, then clicking on "resend confirmation mail" several times to get the confirmation mail. The big issue now is after all the stress and getting to page 18/18, i clicked to submit and my application just wont submit! I have been on this for the whole day and it really really crazy. It only in this country things are this difficult. All my life i have never seen a crazy and frustrating recruitment site like this one. Pls anyone with solution should help out.

This one pain you gan
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by edolafa(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
The site was to open again this morning 26th but check and the opening date has been moved tomorrow 27th
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by tayot1(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2016
Philadelphia:

This one pain you gan
Site opening date now Tuesday... as if it is school resumption date. these people sef. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by deebsman1(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Purposefully taking the site down, Nija my dearest nija.
tayot1:

Site opening date now Tuesday... as if it is school resumption date. these people sef. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Slycks(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
kaen1317:
The "connection factor" must always come into play. Regardless of how good my result is, if am not connected its just a waste of time. That's how our leaders have structured Nigeria

So true.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Slycks(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
edolafa:
The site was to open again this morning 26th but check and the opening date has been moved tomorrow 27th

Now it says 8pm today, I hope they don't change that too.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Zeecifier: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=Slycks post=49724235]

Now it says 8pm today, I hope they don't change that too. [/quote

The site now says it will resume 8:00 am on Wednesday, 28th Sept 2016. This is the 6th time (since Sayurday) they are failing to deliver on the time they themselves publish as the resumption of the sites activities.

This is an utter embarrassment to whoever is incharge of this recruitment. But then again, it is our beloved NAIJA we are talking about.

It shall be well.....
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nickymezor(f): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmmm , nawa fr this country o
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Baresii(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
After clicking the submit button, it returned a blank page does it mean it has been submitted successfully?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by unuane1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice tread
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by unuane1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by unuane1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
nice
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by VICKYE(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Baresii:
After clicking the submit button, it returned a blank page does it mean it has been submitted successfully?

NO! They are not serious at all. Fed. govt. just intend to suffer the YOUTH.
Such web site should have been designed by professional and competent hands with quality servers hardware but due to the fact that they always politicized everything, they are giving the contract to people that are not competent. Imagine after two days upgrade announced, the system is not still accessible.

In case you need help, we can do our best to get YOU registered.

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Brownie24: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nope, your application was not successful... I've been in dat stage for more than 5times... Sometimes wen I submit, it takes me back to the 1st stage.. it is so so frustrating and tiring...
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by chidimmaesther(f): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
gotten to the final stage and it showing blank page. dont know if my form have be accepted or successful. tried every thing possible, but still showing blank page. what do i do please
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by chancery: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
What is happening? Can't seem to complete my registration since last week. Someone pls tell us what is happening in your area.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by namuguibe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
adeesther13:
he/she is right, I just used goggle chrome on the system now and got the mail immediately I clicked on register
I appreciate you following me, even if it was in error grin
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by ComrdDRS: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls, can OND holder apply?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by charliman2012: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
ComrdDRS:
Pls, can OND holder apply?
yes.....i know for sure on ministry of power, works and housing.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by princess6: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
please someone should kindly explain this , will the page-1 of the form be fill automatically or must b fill by the applicants because I was unable to type anything in the box and d box was blank but I was able to move to page-2 of form.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayat08(f): 2:01am On Sep 30, 2016
this website na real wah! to load form since, the site no gree. Pls ooo what am i expected to now? someone should pls enlighten me.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Rukayetu(f): 2:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Rukayat08:
this website na real wah! to load form since, the site no gree. Pls ooo what am i expected to now? someone should pls enlighten me.

It is real wah, I hope 2 get past dis page. It just kips comin up wit dis annoying "'next' and 'save draft' box" . I yav tayaaaaa
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by kurt09(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2016
chidimmaesther:
gotten to the final stage and it showing blank page. dont know if my form have be accepted or successful. tried every thing possible, but still showing blank page. what do i do please
Please how did you fill the Date To and Date From @ 6/18 primary education page.
Baresii:
chidimmaesther:
Please how did you fill the Date To and Date From @ 6/18 primary education page.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by liberty2010(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fed govt is so fake. why can't they design a simple website void of all this stress. I believe they already have their candidates, they are only burning our data. its such a shame.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Yksoul(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
PLEASE HELP ME,I USED 'RESEND ACTIVATION' AND THEY SENT THE CONFIRMATION TO MY EMAIL,WITHOUT CLICKING 'REGISTER' CAN I CONTINUE OR...WHAT DO U THINK?

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by tweeby: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yksoul:
PLEASE HELP ME,I USED 'RESEND ACTIVATION' AND THEY SENT THE CONFIRMATION TO MY EMAIL,WITHOUT CLICKING 'REGISTER' CAN I CONTINUE OR...WHAT DO U THINK?
U mean u didn't register?
I've been trying to register but saying email registered maybe I will try ur tricks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by tweeby: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yksoul:
Please how did u resend it? From where, answer na biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / INEC Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.