Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) (68221 Views)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by shunletsam(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
this is wow! may d good Lord continue to protect n guide u as u grow daily in this crooked world... lovely pics
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Philinho(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
oh God you're good...... give to as many that are in need of a child that your name will be glorified... AMEN
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by lilmax(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
misscall247:
I wonder d size of d whole now
grin
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by TAXMASTER: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Afonjas no go check name for this one o if na drugs or crime story naa dem go full here begin open mouth wey dey smell like that canal wey dey for Brown street for Oshodi dey talk rubbish as if to say dem no dey commit crime,Bunch of Afonjaistic I*DIOTS. angry.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by nkechiben(f): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Explorers:
Nice one, for this kind time. I go run....
Where u wan run go? No be sat u be Oga? If u run finish u go come o! grin Lolsssss
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
I hope the man has had a vasectomy. Because if e go happen again...

2 Likes

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by directonpc(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oh mine!
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by obontami: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
LadyF where you at?? let's go and make our own sexpulets

After all God has already blessed me with a long and fat dick
grin grin grin
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aww, this is lovely. Kudos to the parents.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
God you're wonderful, continue to guide them forever with good health for their parent to enjoy them at a good old age IJN Amen... lovely children.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by obontami: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
OlandoOwoo:
Thank Gid for Buhari's cluelessness.
which one be buhari own for this matter again grin

Buhari don suffer Oooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Her husband must be a very good man to take care of these kids till this stage. No chance to even cheat! grin
Madam,you are blessed. I envy you oh cool
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
*grabs a tissue*

#SaiMama
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by fellom(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
hmmmmm may God protect them all and provide for the parent oooooo
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Ifwonder: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
I claim the same blessing for my family,in jesus name.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
TAXMASTER:
Afonjas no go check name for this one o if na drugs or crime story naa dem go full here begin open mouth wey dey smell like that canal wey dey for Brown street for Oshodi dey talk rubbish as if to say dem no dey commit crime,Bunch of Afonjaistic I*DIOTS. angry.
Ode...these aren't Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by joekine: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
lovely
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
after the six at once ehh..the woman go just remove her womb tie am 4 inside black nylon go put 4 dust bin sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Priceless200(f): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
God is just too wonderful, ever faithful. Thank you Jehova.
God o need it like this please ooo when the time comes. I know you never disappoints.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by tk4rd: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
STRONG MAN HERE..
STRONGER WOMAN THERE.!!

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Cute family..... I don't know where they reside, but I doubt it's Nigeria because our medical facilities will make it difficult for all six to survive after birth

Before nko, you expect him to try one more time and give birth to 8 at once

They live in America
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
diva90:
Imagine paying school fees for 6 kids at the same time shocked
Mum and dad must be working real hard

They live in America
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by chris2face(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
AyamConfidence:
LET US PRAY

Dear Lord

I love twins... I'm sure most people do too... I want to have twins... many people want that too... we all love children and see them as a blessing from you... yes Father

BUT

Please our country is in recession... when we ask for twins please don't over-bless us with more than that... na beg we dey beg ooo... the ones who have a battalion to feed during this hard time... Edakun epp them... and continue to give all of us our daily bread

In Jesus name we pray

AMEN
Amen
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by ogubie: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice...
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by TAXMASTER: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tedassie:

Ode...these aren't Nigerians!
Don't worry,very soon God go ask u ''WHO U EPP?.....Get?.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Xtopher123(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Anybody Noticed the man reduced in 6 years?
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Androidvillaz: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by captAugustine: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Some look bigger anyway
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
TAXMASTER:
Don't worry,very soon God go ask u ''WHO U EPP?.....Get?.
*farts in his face*
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Kings2rule(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
God's grace.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Succinct1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
FYB:
All @ once
I advise yu hang ur boot.

Dem no Dey tell person o

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by dapiluv: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
May God bless them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.