Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,175 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) (68205 Views)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
we're from d sm family grin grin
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mi likey
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Awww so adorable. I love twins. All I need now is to find a girl that has many twins in her family and wife her quickly. lol
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by JohnRulzel: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Frm which country or state re they? I suggest you should ask the person that post you the pictures... may God give long life to enjoy the fruits of their labour
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Whao. This is sweet, I self won born like eight once so that dem go grow together and do everything together. Dem go even marry together. Its nice ooo. Happy familic
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow! This is so sweet. God continue to keep them
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by toprealman: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
demolaxl:
ah! Paying the school fees of 6 children at the same time.

All of you dt said 'cute' and lovely won't be dere at dt timesmiley
The couple DO NOT depict a family that will be needing OUR assistance anytime soon. Be happy for them jaaweee
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Olumideta(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thank God for his mercy. This is a huge blessing.
I like it.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
I tapped to this kind of blessing
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
In this present situation in Nigeria, what if someone whose occupation is just selling rat poison luckily gets this kind of package from God undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by banmee(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
If this had happened to me, i would be getting my balls sterilized so it doesn't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Amazingly Family...wish for one wink
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jesuobu:
In this present situation in Nigeria, what if someone whose occupation is just selling rat poison luckily gets this kind of package from God undecided

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by TAXMASTER: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tedassie:
*farts in his face*
You ain't seeing no face niccur undecided.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Keneking:
They are doing very well. God will provide for the family.

But they should have rehearsed the initial position, when they were infant in this latest picture.

Igbos' Nigerians are indeed doing very well.

I think governor should adopt this family.
grin grin tongue

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by youngest85(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Money is good
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow. This is so adorable. God is good... cool wink
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by donsteady(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
adedayourt:
Wow, And they kept aging with grace and love cool

Baba God Na only twin I ask for, as u do der own do my own too. Amen

No worry God go give you sextuplets in the name you belief on
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by LuvU2: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
ArabMopol:
For bless my future wife this way and I will give u one of my child as an offering
Smh grin
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Ophemmi: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
This thing just fine ni o, God! abeg no use ham try me o... Atleast nt in this economy
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Btruth: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Magnificent God. Our Lord of Sustainer. You alone we worship, You alone we adore.

God will see both parents and the kids through in Jesus mighty name. wink

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Awesome God, how great thou are! If God can give someone six at a go and He is providing and preserving them this good, i pray for every expectant family out there, your joy (babies) in multiple fold come enerstly IJN!

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by tekslee: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
So cooooolllll
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Blessed family! Love the pictures. May God continue to provide for them!
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Empiree: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Infact ehn, i envy the man. But is there a way i can make that possible when I'm married?
It is luck I guess.

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Charly68: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lord,I covet this in Jesus name
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by demolaxl(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
toprealman:
The couple DO NOT depict a family that will be needing OUR assistance anytime soon. Be happy for them jaaweee

Ok d picture quality is sharp
..Yeah I am happy for themsmiley
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
TAXMASTER:
You ain't seeing no face niccur undecided.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
lord i tap from dis anointing of sextuplet, gv it to me double.amen...
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Fleming5(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
sixtuschimere:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2793370_asex4_jpeg2c9007f3437648343938c666c17f4255

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4268570_20160922184208_jpegb9509edd591d348659660c05e55d3141

The young shall grow.Nothing pleases a parents like seeing their children grow well in all ramifications.Six years ago and now,the picture of a family that had sextuplets has resurfaced.The little kids of yesterday are growing faster.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/6yrs-ago-and-nowthe-picture-of-family.html
. Thanks be to God for His goodness. One Love.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by luvme0702: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
If na naija now atleast 4 out of the 6 for don die at birth cos of lack of medical expertise. They are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Cute family..... I don't know where they reside, but I doubt it's Nigeria because our medical facilities will make it difficult for all six to survive after birth

Before nko, you expect him to try one more time and give birth to 8 at once
lolzzz...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.