Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) (68210 Views)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by amagunnerfan: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
I don't want 6 at once maybe 3 at once and definitely don't mind 6 at once. GOD answer my call.

Amen.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Olutozn54(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
wow it biutyful.... make me want kids
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by tsmat(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by KellyFORMAT(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cute photo, beautiful children.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by obakore20(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is lovely
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by mencer(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is great ...good to see this wonderful family on Nairaland unlike some naughty ppl flaunting their butts all over the place.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Qristien: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hehe.

*elsewhere on nairaland*

Plenty potential frontpage material continue to rot...
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by lexyman(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am so sure they can't get children arrangement right , same way they placed the babies 6 year ago .
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Beautiful! Now I won't mind having all of them at once too kiss kiss kiss...I can do the work!

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by obaao(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Glory be to God for the production and protection of the children but the parents will have to do extra work because having 1 kid in a class in this economy recession could be frustrating talk less of 6 kids in a class.

2 Likes

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by diva90: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Imagine paying school fees for 6 kids at the same time shocked
Mum and dad must be working real hard

2 Likes

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one, for this kind time. I go run....

2 Likes

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Princejboy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
wow.....awesome
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by babycherub(f): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
God is really great!! Hope dey neva born again sha!! to avoid producing the 12 disciples in this naija current predicament!
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Vanillaskin:
6 for one belly, you don born finish be that
how do you know?
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Empiree: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
rilwayne001 grin cheesy grin
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by nikz(f): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow! God bless dem jare. Lord Jesus, if u can bless dem with this beautiful kids then you can favour me with twins. Thank u lord
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by misscall247: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
lilmax:
only one na stress, so how six wan be?
I wonder d size of d whole now
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
They tried knowin who was who in each picture

Real God blessing

The woman does not need to giv birth again

And omo dis kids.... In primary skool u fight one

Na gbese u enta.... 6 go revenge u hehe

2 Likes

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
How has the woman not lost all her weight with the number of children she is raising,

3 Likes

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
If i be the man, i go just go comot my testis... grin grin grin

Am happy for them

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lilimax:
Lovely! Their mum does not look like a woman raising Six children at the same time smiley Mothers will understand what I meant cos raising up just a child no be beans talkless of six at a go embarassed

I wonder how she breastfed then all...

No be beans!

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Ukwuunu(f): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Only God can do this.....waooh

1 Like

Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by FroshGirl(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
cool one shaa.... love this, wish I could get this in future!!!
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by FroshGirl(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Love pics
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
For bless my future wife this way and I will give u one of my child as an offering
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by skyo78(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by chixtina2000(f): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
God is great
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by StarPlayer: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Vanillaskin:
6 for one belly, you don born finish be that
You suppose don born by now oh. Are you married?
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
It can only be abroad, here they will brand them child witch or they stone the mother to death or all the kids will be going one by one due to poor medical care. Congrats bro.
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
dat man sperm strong wella
Re: Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Empiree:
rilwayne001 grin cheesy grin

Infact ehn, i envy the man. But is there a way i can make that possible when I'm married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.