Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Love Janet And I Wish To Marry Her (read To See Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Janet And I Wish To Marry Her (read To See Why) (494 Views)

'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Janet And I Wish To Marry Her (read To See Why) by DateMynd44(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
I met Sharon (pseudonym) on one these social networking platform and we both became close, i requested to see her and she complied in the affirmative.
Though she proposed that the rendezvous (venue) of our meeting should be a a classic foodies or a 5 star hotel but i told her that i'm just devoid of cash for now, she accepted and we met at a love relaxing garden, and immediately i sighted her dazzling appearance, i was like "Chineke me eh"
her swaggs was just too superfluous and her skin complexion was melaninly fresh and emollient compared to the rags i wore with a tatterd and rumple cloth with an unkempt hair and worn out palms slippers, my skin complexion has dilapidated to a black charcoalish colour due to excessive exposure to the scorching sun due to my handwork/occupation (i'm a bricklayer).
The moment i signaled Sharon that the ugly entity with tattered dress is me,..... Pheewwww she felt so repulsive and from her body language i knew she felt like nauseating... While we walked down the isles, i could deduced that she was uncomfortable with my appearance, she beheld the environs and observed how so many cute girls were walking in duos and company of their respective boyfriends and their boyfriends were handsome beyond human expression.
She looked at me twice and knew she was the odd one out and couldn't imagine how a girl of her class could stoop so low o meddle with my type...,
well we all ended the day, bade each other farewell and parted our ways
logged in back on Whatsapp to continue our tè-tè-a-tè-tè (conversation) but observed that she blocked me and obliterated me off.
I was so downcasted, depressed and despondent and was worried how a girl could discriminate me all because of my looks which wasn't up to her expectations...
I later summed up courage and continued with my HUSTLING and there i met Janet....
Let me pause for a while here.
Can i continue? Hope i created suspense
Re: I Love Janet And I Wish To Marry Her (read To See Why) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
grinnice moniker you got.
Re: I Love Janet And I Wish To Marry Her (read To See Why) by somez(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Biko, continue when buhari starts wearing T shirts and jeans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Girl Is Not A Promise To Marry Her / Who Should Take Relationship More Serious? / What Wrong Have I Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.