Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like (38343 Views)

Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix X554 Hot 3 Stock Rom Is Here / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by FellaL: 3:02am On Sep 23, 2016
But whoever had faith in infinix before sef? Those guys are learners na
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by FellaL: 3:05am On Sep 23, 2016
vectoh:
as u don spoil evritin nw u don happy..shey?

He probably fixes phones at computer village. Anyways I commend him for making it known to me that Tecno is a better affordable product to go for, rather than infinix
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by FILEBE(m): 3:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Young03:

screen will soon break

I go change am..on the process I view the panel and study it

Brotherly. U get iphone 5s screen? I need it gan.
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by FILEBE(m): 3:18am On Sep 23, 2016
iwadobo:
Open a Samsung note 7 or an S 7edge . Don't just come here to be praising Apple. I have an iPhone 5 whose Wifi is no longer working , and when I checked online, I discovered many iPhone users have the same problem . Do you know what the remedy is ? Heating of the iPhone to a temperature that will remelt the wifi antenna for it to reset itself . Is that not a technical flaw? Now , a techno of the same year hasn't got an issue as worse as that . And I haven't experienced such with any of my Samsung gadgets .

In case you don't know, Apple is the only companycharging 300% margin on phones . If the materials used are really that sophisticated as we are being made to believe, how come they are making that much from phones ? Why have they not started usin.... .

Well said! But when it comes to hardwares, I give it to Apple. Damn! Apple can compact i.cs mehn. They cover evry flex connected. To loosen every part of an iphone will take u some time and some precision loosening and tightening. Solid hardware is apple but software is just too over hyped.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Overtake2000(m): 4:10am On Sep 23, 2016
Okay
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by kunlebabs(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2016
J7 Na rubbish. Stupid phone. It's battery get spoilt within a year.
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2016
vectoh:
as u don spoil evritin nw u don happy..shey?
Spoil what?
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2016
Stelvin101:

Op iPhone is da king. Been using my iPhone 5 since 3 years now and not one single fault, d ba3 is da bomb
Wasn't so lucky with my own, the battery drains within hours
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2016
billy187:

Thanks! My, that infinix kinda reminds me of some no-name Chinese mp3 player I took apart a while ago.....no wonder they're so cheap. But then, I must admit that tecno ain't so bad.
Lols, e remain small make the panel dey transparent

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2016
iwadobo:
Open a Samsung note 7 or an S 7edge . Don't just come here to be praising Apple. I have an iPhone 5 whose Wifi is no longer working , and when I checked online, I discovered many iPhone users have the same problem . Do you know what the remedy is ? Heating of the iPhone to a temperature that will remelt the wifi antenna for it to reset itself . Is that not a technical flaw? Now , a techno of the same year hasn't got an issue as worse as that . And I haven't experienced such with any of my Samsung gadgets .

In case you don't know, Apple is the only companycharging 300% margin on phones . If the materials used are really that sophisticated as we are being made to believe, how come they are making that much from phones ? Why have they not started using super AMOLED display and waiting till 2018 ? This is what other manufactures have been using, but because of cost cutting, apple defferered theirs to 2018. . No wireless charging, no fast charging , yet isheeps are still claiming they are the best . Go and ask why iOS doesn't support Adobe flash player. I hate politics in technology. Apple is simply playing politics and not innovating . Compare the specs of iPhone 7 with Samsung s5 of 2014 and get back here to shout Apple. Oh, I just forgot Tim Cook just told us spec doesn't matter . But it mattered when they were lambasting RIM of using sub standard specs on their phones (the old Bb) . That is politics , the only place where white could be called black and many will believe .
Oga, the thread is about what their insides look like, the iPhone in the picture is faulty, I stopped using it weeks after I got it and I have since resolved to never use Apple iPhone again for now, same with infinix, tecno and Samsung.

Apple's develop fault just like every other device out there but certain credits should be given to whom and when it's due.

I did say anything about using high or low quality spec, the thread is about arrangement and protection of the specs.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga Rapmoney nice job jawe.. I throway salute cool

In my own opinion, I think it will be myopic of us to think that the heaviness, wideness or broadness of the motherboard automatically qualifies the phone as an original.. Please note that electronic devices are not as they used to be. The problem with many of us is that a phone must be as heavy as Dangote bag of cement before we consider it as original.

When you unscrew most new generation flat screen televisions, you would obviously see that the panels are most time not up to 2B exercise books. I remember those days when you unscrew televisions such as Sonic, Sharp and the likes, you would become so confused with the way the whole panel will be littered with wires and ICs

I'm not trying to defend Infinix or something, all I'm trying go say is that, that the panel of a phone is made flat is not enough ground to regard it as a sub-quality product

Please let's try to change our mentality and stop thinking like illiterates.. The fact that you bought a phone for N100,000 does not mean the panel of the phone should be as wide as Lagos-Ibada Expressway when you unscrew it cheesy
alot of things are off point in this your comment bro. If the post is in anyway saying or insinuating that the bigger the panel, the better then infinix will be king here because the the board is bigger than that of iPhone and J7.

Nobody is talking about size, the thread is about the arrangement and quality.

The Infinix board as you can see looks fake and I just hope my own unit is the only one like that.

If that phone should develop something like charging problem then you're likely to loose the entire panel when you take it for repairs because the charging point and the Mediatek SoC are very close, so when you heat the charging point to a melting point the SoC will melt too and may never work again.

That's the problem with the arrangement of the components and quality.

The iPhone's charging dock comes differently in most cases and you can easily change it without applying heat.

Secondly, Mediatek SoCs are not known to survive water damages, Tecno, Itel and Infinix use them but the ones on Tecno fare better than others, why?

I will leave you to figure it out yourself.

Tecno phones can take twice the heat an infinix can take and still stand strong because the board is of good Quality. Nobody is talking about size here bro, the quality is what matters.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2016
ipledge10:
i have opened an iPhone before, When I wanted to change the screen of my 4s,and I don't have $100 to give technicians. It took me 3 days and 3 nights
Hahaha. This is damm hilarious
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2016
ipledge10:
sorry window phones is a no no.. I used 1 lumia 560 or so, Asha 200 is better
Lols, I used Lumia 800 and it was good but the screen is very expensive.

The price of the screen can get you a fairly used Lumia 800 grin grin
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Ghost447(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2016
That is the difference between low and high quality phones. There is no cutting corners with excellence, I would rather use the least of high quality phone than the best of low quality phone.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by NigerianScholar: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=49585496]Got this phone from a friend few days ago and noticed that it's a bit laggy and feels like feather in the hand without the battery so I opened it to see what's really inside and all I can say is that the phone is like onion, you open it and the components inside will make you cry. [/quote

Compare it with blackberry z30. That one has padlock sef
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Ijaya123: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Now compare it with iPhone 5. This one is an old pix so nah only one remain.

Apple Is The King, even a single ic isn't visible and flex they used inside are of top quality, doesn't break easily at all.

That's why Apple iPhone is the phone all others want to be like. Why do you think samsung got their fingers (and Phones grin) burnt?
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by tosyne2much(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
alot of things are off point in this your comment bro. If the post is in anyway saying or insinuating that the bigger the panel, the better then infinix will be king here because the the board is bigger than that of iPhone and J7.

The Infinix board as you can see looks fake and I just hope my own unit is the only one like that.

If that phone should develop something like charging problem then you're likely to loose the entire panel when you take it for repairs because the charging point and the Mediatek SoC are very close, so when you heat the charging point to a melting point the SoC will melt too and may never work again.

The iPhone's charging dock comes differently in most cases and you can easily change it without applying heat.

Secondly, Mediatek SoCs are not known to survive water damages, Tecno, Itel and Infinix use them but the ones on Tecno fare better than others, why?

Tecno phones can take twice the heat an infinix can take and still stand strong because the board is of good Quality. Nobody is talking about size here bro, the quality is what matters.
Good clarity... I had no problem with your post but that of others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by gozzlin: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2016
omoikea:

you won't understand grin grin grin grin
Refurbished I know, republished I don't know.
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Good clarity... I had no problem with your post but that of others
Morning sir
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by FellaL: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2016
kunlebabs:

Then you've not met the infinix, their battery get spoilt in 5months. Especially the Zero that's in the class of the J7. The J7 actually lasts longer and is more durable.
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Tallesty1(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2016
gozzlin:

Refurbished I know, republished I don't know.
He's a writer
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by FellaL: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Tallesty1:

It just amazes me how people come up with notions though. From the mere arrangements shared in the pictures, it is obvious the infinix guys do not care about durability, and they don't have the interest of their customers at heart. In this economy see what a brand is arranging for people who know nothing about what it should be like. Because of profit. The thunder that will fire infinix ehn! If I hear say I buy their product sef. And that yeye Itel too
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by FellaL: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2016
Ghost447:
That is the difference between low and high quality phones. There is no cutting corners with excellence, I would rather use the least of high quality phone than the best of low quality phone.

To be fair and honest, you'll get the same value for your money.
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Ellacindy: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2016
Maybe factory problem, my techno C9 is well covered
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Sphilip1(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2016
ipledge10:
i have opened an iPhone before, When I wanted to change the screen of my 4s,and I don't have $100 to give technicians. It took me 3 days and 3 nights

lol... 3 days and 3 nights

but was the operation successful? cheesy cheesy
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Norman4real(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Young03:
as a phone technician , we see all this things everyday

I will unscrew iPhone 7 soon
good job showing us that but please, don't only open the cheap ones, help us open infinix zero 3, Tecno phantom 5, so we see if these guys are also as careless about their higher range phones as they are with the cheap ones.
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by excanny: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2016
kunlebabs:

I think it depends on the conditions under which it's used. J7 has a fairly good battery for its cost.
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by MrBONE2(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Now compare it with the inside of Boom J7.

Noticed how everything is neatly covered?
am speechless.cheesy
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Young03(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2016
FILEBE:

Brotherly. U get iphone 5s screen? I need it gan.

I will check and quote u back
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2016
Sum Ppl Sha...When They Con Tempa Wit The Phone Membrane Finish,'em Go Kon Dy Say The Phone Na Wack...#CuriosityKillz
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by Joachian: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Thats chinko for you, though i don't blame them in some cases.
I blame we for our ignorance.
The day i unscrewed Itel android phone i nearly wept. sad
Re: What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like by vectoh(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Spoil what?
jus kidding!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / 5 Common Phone Charging Mistakes / My Friend Mistakenly Verified A Code Sent By An Unknown Source On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.