Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) (35972 Views)

Who Signed The 1914 Amalgamation? / President Buhari Signs Paris Agreement On Climate Change (Photos) / Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by temideel: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadamExcellency:
He should start implementing the protocol begining from Onitsha, Umuahia and Aba to redress their inclusion in the reported shaming of the top ten most polluted cities in the world where these three Nigerian cities were featured alongside Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia.

He should come up with a policy and most importantly an action plan to reduce the carbon emissions in those cities due to increasing heavy economic and commercial activities concentrated on densely populated areas.

Whats your governor doing about that ?
Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
DrDauda:

But you were one of those opening your big mouth on nairaland and shouting change, change, change. Abi e done red for you? You are one of the biggest problems facing this country called nigeria
No, it's people like you who wish to pass your opinion (christian, Muslim or whatever religious denomination u may fall under), that can't do so without insults spewing from your mouth. Its YOU who is the problem most definitely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadamExcellency:

He wasn't forced to sign the protocol and moreover, naming and shaming cities with first degree air pollution is a UN decision which he will be required to defend with convincing facts why he is failing to address the most critical part of the convention he signed.

The shame will be on Buhari if when next the report is reviewed and Onisha, Umuahia and Aba remain on the top ten.
But seriously though, is there any remote chance of that ever happening considering the so called carbon emissions from this side of the world are nothing compared to industrialised countries in the Rhur region of Europe or Asia? Me thinks African countries should be left out of this. Look at the Kyoto protocol, the countries most responsible couldn't all agree nor keep to its terms.
Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by ellovee(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yommy247:
hope you are really making money and not just spelling and shading buhari upandan
You don't need to ask me such question because that does not in any way affect you.
Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by MadamExcellency: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
temideel:

Whats your governor doing about that ?

Is this supposed to be a contribution to the topic or unnecessary antagonism?

The FG spent millions to tackle epidemics that resulted from lead poisoning in Kaduna and Zamfara States notwithstanding that the miscreants were mining the gold illegal with attendant environmental risks. If the FG could intervene in Kaduna and Zamfara States, why is Abia and Anambra States different?

What has domestication of UN protocols got to do with States? Is Owaza in Aba old district not witnessing endless gas flaring for over 25 years and counting?

Are the companies in Aba and Onitsha not paying taxes and duties to FG?

Please, next time you quote my comments, try to engage me by elevating the debate than confronting me with unnecessary antagonism.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
mapet:

Unfortunately you have made a concoction of incoherent rubbish and brainless statements. For someone that calls Buhari a dullard, your submission is at best a satire for comic reliefs in low-class pub

1. China currency swap deal - Did they tell you the deal was to inject cash directly into our economy? I guess you cannot comprehend that any swap deal with the Chinese is tied to an infrastructure project that the Chinese will build themselves. Might I add that you'd better complete your apprentiship so that when the Chinese starts the projects, you will be qualified to work, else na hunger level you dey

2. For someone to mention North Korea, tells me you are either smoking something or should be smoking one.
No need to insult u back because you are brainwashed Zombie, we are still waiting for it effect in our economy, the dullard is busy signing any unsignable piece of document presented to him without even reading it, in what term will u classified the said currency swap deal with Chinese government, u at a dullard as well... ask ur silly self why countries Russia North Korea Iran and co distance itself from UN general Assembly because it serve the interest of West and their Allies... America control UN and I hey don't give a Bleep if u ever exist, get that in that ur empty thick skull
Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by mapet: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
No need to insult u back because you are brainwashed Zombie, we are still waiting for it effect in our economy, the dullard is busy signing any unsignable piece of document presented to him without even reading it, in what term will u classified the said currency swap deal with Chinese government, u at a dullard as well... ask ur silly self why countries Russia North Korea Iran and co distance itself from UN general Assembly because it serve the interest of West and their Allies... America control UN and I hey don't give a Bleep if u ever exist, get that in that ur empty thick skull

obviously you cannot insult me back because you made yourself a signpost of ridicule. you see, you can competently argue against, but when you do so, you command respect if you argue competently and logically; but you? Hell no. You come up like a brainless Arrow. Gawd! for someone who refers to the president as a dullard....... Well may be the saying is true that a mad man views normal people as mad and he himself sane.

While you are at it, can you tell us 1 single thing wrong with the Chinese deal? just 1.

Why if I may ask will Nigeria want to serve interest of countries like Iran and North Korea, Idiot? Do we have any bilateral relationship to join them in the boycott? It seems when an incoherent dunce puts up a twisted idea, people like you just gobble it up.
Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2016
mapet:

obviously you cannot insult me back because you made yourself a signpost of ridicule. you see, you can competently argue against, but when you do so, you command respect if you argue competently and logically; but you? Hell no. You come up like a brainless Arrow. Gawd! for someone who refers to the president as a dullard....... Well may be the saying is true that a mad man views normal people as mad and he himself sane.

While you are at it, can you tell us 1 single thing wrong with the Chinese deal? just 1.

Why if I may ask will Nigeria want to serve interest of countries like Iran and North Korea, Idiot? Do we have any bilateral relationship to join them in the boycott? It seems when an incoherent dunce puts up a twisted idea, people like you just gobble it up.
[s]
mapet:

[/s][quote author=mapet post=49624685]

[/quote Zombie what have we benefit from Chinese currency swaps deal, who are who has benefit from the bilateral deal with republic of China, its obvious everything duara dullard did will be a masterstroke in Zombies eyes, goblin insulting u will be an animal abuse lemme save myself the stress Nigeria have been begging for permanent seat in UN security council for ages, why not boycott such conglomeratory gathering since it add no positive value to Us... why wasting my time trying to convince gullible zombie, even if I dash u some sense nothing will make u reason outside the box... so keep swimming in ignorance
Re: President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) by mapet: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
ArabMopol:

Boycott UN and go frolic with North korea? You see the madness worrying you is from the east.

......that You cannot answer a simple, obvious and basic question is no suprise. Your below-par reasoning faculty was obvious from the get-to-go. What is more laughable is you do not see when you keep looking stew.pider.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video / Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.