Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

"The Event" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Event" (418 Views)

Question: Can You Let Go Of Your Kids To Your Wife In The Event Of A Divorce / Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / A Tribute To Sandra James On The Event Of Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Event" by Gothblackgal(f): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
"THE EVENT" PROLOGUE Here is the thing, my name is Bisi, your typical average teenaged girl, deal with it. My life never remained the same again, after a particular event, the nightmares never stop. *

** Hey there, please do not plagiarize any part of this work, give the writer, her proper recognition.

CHAPTER ONE The skies were bright, welcoming and calm. The cold seasonal breeze brushed past me, it left me wanting more of its cruelty, stripping my skin of its moisture. The camp fire seemed to dance in an unusually rhythm, I was at my school's annual camping trip. I clutch my ill-fitted Cardigan closer to my chest, it was really cold, but I loved it, every punch of nature leaves me wanting more. Daniella looked lifeless and pale, her skin turned stone-like as she stared at the screen of her BlackBerry, she has been trying to reach him all night. The kind of drama that went on in Daniella, my best friend's life was unpredictable. If love was a crime, it will be one crime I won't commit in a long run. "Bisi, I'm going to bed" Daniella said it so rehearsed and nonchalantly. She wiped dusts off her pants(trousers) and went into our green camp tent. I wanted to run after her, but then what? I repeated it a million times before. "Danny, it will be alright." It was getting old, and rehearsed. I couldn't continue saying what I couldn't assure, but I will always be there for her. Mr Ade rung the bell, it was time to sleep, camp fire was out. I needed a goodnight sleep, sport's day was tomorrow. Our camping tents were in a dispersed arrangement, I and Danny's tent were at the far end of the camp fire sight, our camp was isolated. I got to the tent and it was opened "I'm sorry about what happened Danny..." I said, lifting the curtains. "Danny...?" I said again, she wasn't in our tent. I ran to the neighboring tent, Susie and Chiamaka's tent, it was coloured yellow, with tears patched with Ankara rags. They were about entering the tent... "Guys" I breathed heavily. "I can't find... uhm Danny" I explained. Okay, I was a little paranoid, I forgot the harshness of the weather. Susie looked gorgeous has always, very tall, slender, and model-like in physique. The moon illuminated her prominent cheek bones. Chiamaka wasn't so bad herself, she was a chubby, brown eyed, dark beauty, she was my height, pretty average. "what?,,," Susie stared in horror. "You don't say... let's check the other tents" Chiamaka commanded. We searched every tent, even the guy's, none had an idea of where she could be . I, out desperation asked Ibrahim, the greatest snob, most arrogant guy in class, surprisingly, he had no sarcastic jokes to tell about my virgin hair. At last, we knocked on Mr Ade's door, no knocking was done, nor did the tent had a door. We informed him, he was as startled as Mrs Okon, who immediately turned ghost-like. "Girls, go to sleep now... Mrs Okon and I will handle things" He explained to us at Susie's tent. "Bisi, sleep in their tent till further notice" He completed, searching for his flashlight in his pocket. "Sir, you are saying we should stay here not knowing whether our friend is lost or injured?" Susie spoke up, she expressed her thoughts well. "Rules are rules, girls" he said, as he walked with Mrs Okon into the dark forest, with flashlights ofcourse. I kicked the dust. "Darn this" Chiamaka said, looking blank and empty. That moment, my stomach ached in a kind of way. I was so wrong, everything wasn't gonna be alright. "Catch...catch" Susie said, tossing us torchlights. "We aren't gonna sit back here and do nothing" Susie completed, with her eyes, she was darn serious.

Hope you liked it! till next Thursday, stay blessed.

- All characters are fictitious, any resemblance to a person dead or alive is purely coincidental.
Re: "The Event" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice post.... i'll be waiting 4 next episode... wrong section tho..

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Damn, I Should Have Got Her Number [$uper Er0tica] / Download New Video - Sammy Davids - Story / Killers Of The Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.