Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? (3881 Views)

Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by needeeg(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2006
to be a man is not a days job. ordinarily it shouldnt be a one way spending, both parties are suppose to shower gifts on each oda.
but if you choose to be a playa then be man enough to carry the responsibilty and in this case wife/wives, galfriend(s), and concubines should be your responsibility.
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by dennylove(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2006
no be lie, NEEDEEG. cheesy grin shocked
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by ronnieslimz(f): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by osegwu(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2006
yes some are to be avoided
and some ignored while otherare
to nither here nore there

still me
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by precious68(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2006
Its interesting just what emotions an innocent thread could generate.I even sense one or two people reaping romantic dividends from the very exciting discussions.But,My position still remains that the way women tend to want to run men down financially during festive seasons like christmas etc,men need to deivise a stay-away-from women policy if only to protect that hard-earned monies.
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by edygirl(f): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2006
Crazy. Did anybody force you to them. You want to receive only. Too bad.
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by woleprof(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2007
the answr is NO
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by Oracle(m): 3:21am On Jan 03, 2007
If he doesn't have money, I'd advice him to run
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by 8bolz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2007
y i think dats wen dey need men most,someone to cling to so as not be lonley,someone to have sex with. angry

Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2007
i dont tink aman should avoid deir spouse durin xmas infact its a period to be more klose 2 dem 2 mak dem fill loved
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by osegwu(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2007
My sweet loving Radiant. I am not a lier and I honestly don't want to fight over you but i did mention your case to my dad and you know what he said? If you love her then go after her, you have my full support.

I am bidding my time though cos there is a popular saying saying that says if you love something then let it go, if it comes back then it is yours but if it did not then it was never meant to be yours and i know you are mine though.
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by Radiant(f): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2007
Osegwu, I don't think it's my own Radiant you talking about smiley smiley smiley
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by amaikama(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2008
Yes ooo!! during Christmas period, just tell her your mama wey don die say make u go village go do some spiritual cleansing. thereby avoid getting her anything for that period. Do that more often in any occasion but do change the pattern of the lie grin
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by Memi(f): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2008
Christmas is my favorite time of the year , not just for presents but because the New Year is coming and I get chance to start over, Plus I would simply love a 2 carat yellow and white diamond ring set in 18 karat/ Rose gold absolutely divine !!!! yes you should avoid women who like diamonds , I'm sorry I forgot to mention I also give very nice gifts for Christmas, thats the one time I do splurge, So its nice if it works both ways.
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by Gabry(f): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2008
I dont know about you guys but for my case, when its Chirstmas, we dont buy any gifts for anyone. We would collect all the money we have (well, its our choice on how much we want to give) and then we would buy groceries and we would cook together on Christmas Eve and have a Christmas family dinner. Thats all and nothing more. After dinner, we will put up the christmas tree. Each person will make their own christmas ornament (could be from garbage/recycled item) or some would just buy one so even if its a boyfrind or a girlfriend, they would join in so no need for all this spending on gifts and all this nonsense.

But you know, they say Christmas is about giving and not receiving. Still if you cannot afford it, no need to force yourself just to please a certain someone.
Re: Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? by earlalright(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2009
A house wife is supposed to be on the recieving end. But these days every woman is on the demanding end. Competing with themselves on whose demands is met most by her boyfriend forgetting the reality that this guy is dying to make the money. Since a guy cant multiply his labour during xmas for women who won't spend the money with respect, men will not only run but flee. Women should learn to see these guys as not the ant workers for the ant queen and we won't run again i promise. www.myspace.com/naijapassion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ok, I Am Blushing. . . .why Wouldn't You / What Does It Mean When A Guy Is Always Staring At You? / This Bridesmaid Got A “surprise” Marriage Proposal After Catching The Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.