Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports (50986 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by toofit007: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
simplycarro:
Na una go tire. Please don't stop this sit-at-home protest.
Very dirty people, just look at the whole environment, everywhere littered with dirt and dis-organised.
Please let us see Ogbete market in Enugu cheesy
and thiz dirty people say they want to be on there own and you crying not to let them go what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by iStandWithIpob(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dunamis88:
. Big lie, the so called Biafra sit at home protest is nt been felt in Akwa Ibom state, most shops are open and business activities are bubbling.
Oga am in Akwa ibom... And even offices are shut... Am serving there pls

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by jayboi146: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls b corrected dat it's because 2day is Akwa ibom's b day dats y it's a public holiday not because of dat Biafra movement
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Cosbyrich: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

The arrangee wedding scammer is here again with lies. Gowon released him and not that animal in hell called Ojuiku. Shameless liar

lol...that old man lies like there is no tomorrow and the worst thing is he believes his lies like a mo.ron.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by oluwaahmed: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
O boy dese afonja Mods go ban u oo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
StarPlayer:
You guys are just a sad bunch. Ganging up against a lil girl for stating the obvious. Are your heads not flat before Smh.. The problem with you ipod yoots is that you're too emotional, and that makes it easy for you guys to be manipulated. I feel really feel for you lot sha.

Its not even about the ganging up on the girl but the playing victim attitude of most of them. They insult everyone here daily, curse and denigrate others but crying cos she said flat head as if she just murder someone. They are the real pretenders cos the hate is mutual, no love anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Cosbyrich:

lol...that old man lies like there is no tomorrow and the worst thing is he believes his lies like a mo.ron.

The scammer was exposed here few months ago and he cant stop lying shamelessly. He will say one thing today, edit it and say another thing tomorrow. Very funny liar.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Eazybay(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Some people are funny. Even in PH (artillery and garrison), Biafran faithfuls locked up. Truth is if a region we all know does not joke with money, could come up wif dis ingenious idea to press home dea demands, we MUST applaud them. The truth is Nigeria is NOT living up to expectations, we are exhibiting ALL d signs and symptoms of a FAILED state. We can't even trust our ELITE whom we voted for @ various levels to speak for us.

I am 4rm Delta and I know how much the Presidency and his cohorts (even here on Nairaland) scream "Niger Delta ur problem is 4rm ur leaders", how many ppl said DAT when BH went on rampage? How many have come out to blame Northern leaders for d deep-seated poverty and hunger in d North? GEJ set out to build schools 4 dem and proceeded to set up schools in EVERY state, not once did he blame dea leaders who have held this country to ransom wif dea "khaki mentality". He even went further to meet wif d elders whom he believed could stop BH!!

Nigerians we have an unusual situation.. The economy is in doldrums and PMB cannot do much.. Even if PMB had all d money, we would still be in dis dilemma. Its time for unusual solutions. We have to stand for what we believe (be it resource Ctrl, federalism, secession), d govt doesn't have the answer, datz d msg dey pas across everytym dey speak. They lack confidence in their policies and as such we can't look up to dem.

LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK!
If need be
LET THE SUN RISE!!!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yorubas wholeheartedly support you. Direct your anger and insult to your elders cos our own elders support your movement. Afenifere group, FFK, Fayose, Soyinka e.t.c.

We all support you.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by baresywood(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
If splitting this nation will be the solution to all these tribalism, let it be. How I wish Ojukwu did to aim coming to Lagos then, if he had used all the weapons on ground to defend the region. The sun would have risen long ago. Though not an Ibo man but I always like it when one is bold enough to fight for his/her wright (but in a legal way).

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by ellovee(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
I just want dis people to get dere Biafra. They just believe Nigeria can't survive without them. They keep shouting Biafra but let Nigeria army release recruitment form u see them trooping in there thousands to collect the form.

Pls stay at home for a week. And let see who will suffer most
if it's necessary that they keep benefiting from Nigeria in as much as Nigeria keeps benefiting from their taxes
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Ngozi123(f): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Goahead:
Ngozi123, what's the situation in your city/area?

I live in London, not the East, unfortunately. I am with you all in spirit though and will be praying that we all achieve our goals as peacefully as possible smiley.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by CandyDiamond(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
I wonder why Igbo and some SS should not be allowed to be on their own. The same Igbo you guys hate with passion and yet you guys cannot support them to go so that you people can have peace.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by jayboi146: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
iStandWithIpob:
Oga am in Akwa ibom... And even offices are shut... Am serving there pls
Oga 2day is Akwa ibom's b day dats y as is like dat it's a public holiday not because of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Laveda(f): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Yea...but it would have been far better for you to show your true colour than living in pretense all long...and making us see you as a friend instead of a poison ...How do you think saboteurs are made? They are friends at dawn but enemies at dusk (frienemies)

Lol I don't even want to explain more, cause it doesn't matter and y'all won't understand, you already concluded..

'Flat head' funny enough I use that as a joke with my friends, this whole hatred thing is new to me, maybe that's how its done in this section? I don't even get it mehnn I'm waay too young to be breeding for certain tribes.. But like I said if you feel that's it then good at the end the real world matters more.

Cheers dear.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by aalangel(f): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ksslib:

I used the phrase "you baifrans" because you guys have as of now, dissocaited yourselves from the entity called Nigeria, not wanting to be associated with the tag 'Nigerians' . So why does the phrase irk you so much is that not what you want.

Research has actually proven that it's easier to make accusing statements like " you are full of hate" " you are stupid" than stating how and why the said person is stupid or full of hate. So I take it as no surprise that you also fall short intellectually in that aspect. Patiently waiting for you to accuse me of sponsoring Boko-haram, too.

Lwkmd! The fact that you see marrying someone from another tribe that much of a big deal just goes to highlight the warped and tribalistic mentality caged in that head of yours. Thanks to you, I now know how much of a very big deal marrying someone from another tribe is. The fact that you married from another tribe does not absolve you from being tribalistic, get that into your head. I urge you Look in the mirror, and I bet you ll see a tribal bigot staring back.

And for your info, I probably have more Igbo friends than you can have in this life and the next combined. No need to echo my relationship with my die hard Igbo friends I consider as family, because someone with a mentality like yours will never understand. Summary: I have been to Anambra state with them, Awka to be precise and spent time there.

I will put you in my prayers though, so God almighty can touch somewhere on your head to restore your brain back to its working capacity, maybe then and only then, you'll realise marrying someone from another tribe ought not to be what someone who claims not to be a tribal bigot brags about. Bye

Don't waste your time praying for who doesn't need your prayers. Pray for yourself. You need it more. It's your brain that needs restoration. I've never seen someone with such words in his mouth.

Lolzzzz. You went to Awka...let me catch you there again. Though it's been long I was there.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by aalangel(f): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Can you tell us how Yoruba are holding you from going? Pls tell us cos have seen Yoruba on this thread supporting you guys and we have seen many Yoruba folks like FFK, Afenifere group, Fayose, Soyinka e.t.c speaking for biafra boldly. So how are we now holding you?

Mr. please check the Genesis of our conversation and don't jump into it. Which one is Yoruba? Are Yorubas the only Nigeirans we have?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
aalangel:

Mr. please check the Genesis of our conversation and don't jump into it. Which one is Yoruba? Are Yorubas the only Nigeirans we have?

You dont need to pour smelly spits on me, I saw your post and am asking you again cos most of you guys are quick to say some people are holding you. Tell us how they are holding you from going?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by ellovee(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
goldedprince:
On Sunday, IPOB and MASSOB issued a directive that people should stay at home today to protest Kanu’s detention – for many months.
The groups ordered all the markets in the Southeast, banks, institutions, motorist and civil liberty groups to shut down activities.
_ the nation newspaper

My question is why should a group of touts impose something like this to the entire comunity.
Obviously, the people sitting at home are not doing it voluntarily. There are being forced by a group of holigans to do this. This violates the average nigerian rights to an extent.
When dem put another idiot for kuje now, una go begin dey rant.
[size=14pt]it is the apex of ignorance for anyone to refer to the leadership of IPOB as touts. No one is coerced to stay at home rather the people are doing it with happiness. The compliance should tell you how determined the people of Biafra are as it relates to the actualization of Biafra. I am a Rivers man but a "DieHard" cann of Biafra. I'm glad to announce to you that I observed the order. [/size]
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
CandyDiamond:
I wonder why Igbo and some SS should not be allowed to be on their own. The same Igbo you guys hate with passion and yet you guys cannot support them to go so that you people can have peace.

Can you tell us who is holding you guys? I know you will blame Yoruba cos you have always been doing that here. We are not the one holding you from going, our elders and people support your going wholeheartedly. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by honeychild(f): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:

Lol I don't even want to explain more, cause it doesn't matter and y'all won't understand, you already concluded..

'Flat head' funny enough I use that as a joke with my friends, this whole hatred thing is new to me, maybe that's how its done in this section? I don't even get it mehnn I'm waay too young to be breeding for certain tribes.. But like I said if you feel that's it then good at the end the real world matters more.

Cheers dear.

Word of advice my dear girl....if that's your real picture on your profile please take it off. You have hurt some very desperate people today (I didn't even see your quote but I saw all the drama they made of ut). Someone was asking about the school you attend....please avoid stories that touch. A lot of these people can't distinguish reality from the rubbish they do online.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Gabrielchuks01(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
Whos business if shop owners decides not to sell... They should continue like this for 2 weeks please

nawa ooo
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by aalangel(f): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

You dont need to pour smelly spits on me, I saw your post and am asking you again cos most of you guys are quick to say some people are holding you. Tell us how they are holding you from going?

They've come again!! Who insulted you? Why're you insulting? What is wrong with these people? You're even more violent than the person carrying a gun. Mr. Man, I owe you no explanation. Ask me till Jesus comes, you're on your own. I never quoted you, so I won't exchange words with you.

Quote me again, shame on you, cos I won't reply.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Laveda(f): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
honeychild:

Word of advice my dear girl....if that's your real picture on your profile please take it off. You have hurt some very desperate people today (I didn't even see your quote but I saw all the drama they made of ut). Someone was asking about the school you attend....please avoid stories that touch. A lot of these people can't distinguish reality from the rubbish they do online.

Thanks dear.. Aswear I'm just surprised they really take these things so seriously.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
aalangel:

They've come again!! Who insulted you? Why're you insulting? What is wrong with these people? You're even more violent than the person carrying a gun. Mr. Man, I owe you no explanation. Ask me till Jesus comes, you're on your own. I never quoted you, so I won't exchange words with you.

Quote me again, shame on you, cos I won't reply.
[/s]

Violent how? Where is the insult in my post? You said they are holding you from going and i asked a simple question yet you pouring spits everywhere like a leprosy patient. No one is forcing you to reply so get lost with your empty rants. Shame on you too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yomieluv:
they can stay at home forever for all we care...

Nobody will tell them to open when hunger descend on them.

Foolish people with archaic ideology...
This was exactly what came to my mind. No one will tell them to go open their shops by force.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by ekhai(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
WHO IS THE END LOSER? YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE. HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shym3xx:

The first step would be for all Igbos to be more vocal/united and forthcoming about what they actually want, with a well rounded leader who understands diplomacy and is eloquent/articulate enough to push forward an ideology everyone can rally around. Then Igbos also have to start looking towards home, while creating a blueprint on how to actualise the dream. And define your borders without trying to claim other people needlessly, unless there's an agreement.

However, the fact that you have a crackpot and a bigot as the leader of the loudest group, with headless splinter groups with no direction whatsoever everywhere - just makes the whole thing a joke. And you have got a case of most Igbos not knowing what they want. They want to Biafrans today and Nigerians tomorrow. It's just so confusing and those of us who fully support the disintegration of Nigeria don't know where you stand.

You have the population - nothing is stopping you. These theatrics don't cut it.

1)Your suggestions are very good but for academic work not real life struggle...

2)There's NEVER a time all Igbo or any tribe in the world can ever be on same page... wanting same thing at same time...it is an illusion bro...INDIVIDUALISM is human nature...but majority rules!!!

3)All you said have been done but because of uniqueness of individuals and prevailing selfish interests...we all see it in different lights...from leadership of the struggle, to roadmap for attainment, and borders...And also, the seed of discord being sown daily by the those who want status quo to remain...

4)Who told you they don't know what they want? Did the mamoth crowd during the protests not send a message to you? even extending it to Abuja? Isn't it clear enough? Not minding the deaths and hostilities? how and what do you want them to do to prove again? And for how long and what reason should they be proving themselves to you?

5)And till there goal is achieved, they would have to keep participating in the present government...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Oluwabusobomi(f): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

If am yoruba let me never know peace and if am igbo may u never know peace.. . Oya say amen

Then you must be a bast*rd... Ask your mum

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Kaysalas(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
you just can't hide the yoruba in you

mrvitalis:

If am yoruba let me never know peace and if am igbo may u never know peace.. . Oya say amen
Abeg, where is the "PAPIO ANUBIS" mr. Vitalis challenged to say Amen to this prayer abi na curse?
A man has a dissenting view to yours, you call him yoruba, he challenges you to a dwell, you run away, or better still, call him OSU.

shame on you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate / PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.