Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports (50983 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
DrinkWater10:

That's laveda for you.
I heard she participates in buk.kake with members of the Awon Were 100% group in the Romance section.

What's that bro? kindly explain biko... because I see that in the bottom of her comments most times...
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by ellovee(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

I am female Mr. Matured man kiss
[size=14pt]noted [/size]
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by StarPlayer: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Its not even about the ganging up on the girl but the playing victim attitude of most of them. They insult everyone here daily, curse and denigrate others but crying cos she said flat head as if she just murder someone. They are the real pretenders cos the hate is mutual, no love anywhere.
Cc: Laveda i just want her to see that she shouldn't feel any animosity about her post jare.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by StarPlayer: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bekwarra:

God bless you a lot my brother. I'm just so surprised by those two dolts. The way they are putting too much emotions into the little ish is so nauseating. Just as if someone murdered their mothers. I'm so surprised the way they are braying on the girl like a pack of wolves, just so annoying. Just that little issue and they are becoming too emotional over it gosh, where are these sissies from? Well don't be surprised that what brought them together has divided them. If you studied their comments you'll see that it was tribalism and hatred for other tribes that brought them and the so-called girl together and they feel betrayed that she wasn't who they thought her to be afterall. Like the Yorubas will say "oun to pa won po lo tu won ka, gambari pa fulani ko lejo ninu".
Leave matter for those frustrated ipod touts jare..
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Ngozi123(f): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tbh, I initially didn't expect that many people to participate in the protest so I have been pleasantly surprised by this news. Even if only 50% of the population in the affected areas participated, it could be viewed as a success as it'll show that people's opinions are changing. All the people who were saying that it'll never work are now changing their tunes. Let them keep shifting the goalposts until the inevitable happens...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by discusant: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
OldRogerina:

And you and your goons came up with this ideology when your adopted brother lost the election.
Circus clowns have nothing on you guys. It's crazily funny.
Only clowns fail to know that new agitation for Biafra started during the first civilian administration of Obadanjo, shortly after the twelve northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Nigeria's constitution does not support Islamic Sharia Criminal codes in any part of Nigeria.

Nigeria's constitution recognized Islamic Sharia Civil Laws.

Jonathan is Ijaw, he was not adopted by Igbo, even in his government.

Clowns don't understand that Arewa drew the breaking line upon Nigeria through Sharia Criminal laws, while Nigeria practices unitary government system.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by IYANGBALI: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
misscall247:
hahaha

I can feel ur pain..........Biafra has come to stay!
d more Nigerian government deny our freedom,the more determined we al bcom
travel out with una international passport. Una go bark tired
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by IYANGBALI: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
misscall247:
Neva say Neva bro.

u may not bliv in us#but our independency is Sure........matter of time!!!Shalom
Abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by sade1994(f): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Klinee:
am right now in Asaba capital of Delta state, market, school all close.

Please stop lying and giving wrong information on the internet. It's not good
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by theDEVILisHERE: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lol.

Sitting at home in a recession?

They ought to be flogged thoroughly for this idiocy. grin

The theatrics don't cut. If you want Biafra - go for it. All these useless games without clear direction and flip-flopping everywhere is boring now.

Nigeria should be dead by now but Biafrans don't know what they want. grin

You are not from the eastern region so advise is not needed
Save it for yourself and where you're from

The eastern region has already initiated their restoration process
others who want theirs should do theirs 4 themselves

As 4 baboons and monkeys scattered all over the world who call themselves black people you have 2 options

Enacipate ur selves and become a human being once more
Or
Cling unto ur colonial/imperialist contraceptions (physical or ideological) and be destroyed along with it, cause their destruction process has already being activated and those who cling unto them would be buried along with it

The choice is ur's

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by theDEVILisHERE: 1:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:
List of the best black countries in the world:

- Bahamas (this should actually be a first world country).

- Barbados.

- Seychelles.

- Cape Verde.

- Gambia (nice country and I don't know anyone who has been there who doesn't have a lot of positive things to say about the country - both white and black).

All these countries are small countries and it shows black people aren't built for useless overpopulated countries that have zero power in the scheme of things and too much diversity is a curse. I'm all for disintegration cos Nigeria is never going to work.

So, I support Biafrans. However, stop the theatrics and start pushing a decent agenda.

EVERY BLACK COUNTRY IS A SHIIT HOLE

Until black "nations" are restored, black people will keep suffering and dying in horrible ways (the faith of every hopeless animal in a wild game reserve) till they are eventually totally and utterly exterminated (the aim of the imperialist)

The Eastern region has gotten the key and has open the door

It's left for the other black idiotic animals to either
Come out of their cage and become free
Or
Sit back and relax in their dirty smelly cages and keep eating the little banana provided for them like every idiotic, stupidly obedient hopeless monkey would

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by goldedprince: 3:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

What's that bro? kindly explain biko... because I see that in the bottom of her comments most times...
What do u see in the bottom of her comments
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by goldedprince: 3:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

Not like I care anyways.
No disrespect. Read u do buk..kake. Na true cool
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by davidbarido(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2016
but this protest can't affect the economy of Nigeria. thank God am a niger deltan. blowing of pipelines is what we do to affect the economy of Nigeria. Me and my colleagues are already in eleme to blow up port Harcourt refinery.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Kaysalas(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
you just can't hide the yoruba in you

mrvitalis:

If am yoruba let me never know peace and if am igbo may u never know peace.. . Oya say amen
Abeg, where is the "PAPIO ANUBIS" mr. Vitalis challenged to say Amen to this prayer abi na curse?
A man has a dissenting view to yours, you call him yoruba, he challenges you to a dwell, you run away, or better still, call him OSU.

shame on you!!

Malawian:

your Niggah is kidding himself. What he should have added to his curse was "if i am not igbo, let it never be well with me" before the last paragraph. tongue tongue
sorry O, bros @ malawian, did you actually read what mr vitalis wrote? how is it different from what you are trying to infuse into his statement? point is: somebody has a different/opposing view to your biafra struggles, you call him "yoruba", he challenges you as i said earlier you run away like the real chicken that you are. i am sure the brooklynsouth guy, has seen this post, but will forever refuse to respond, hahaha, thunder fire devil.
@ malawian, dont support what is wrong, not everybody will accept an ideology. personally, as a Yoruba, i want biafra to go, if that is what the igbos want, some yorubas might not want it, same way some igbos are for it, and some others against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2016
goldedprince:
What do u see in the bottom of her comments
Something like Awon werey 100%
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by goldedprince: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Something like Awon werey 100%
Ok i thought it was buk.kake lol
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2016
goldedprince:
Ok i thought it was buk.kake lol
And what's that ?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by goldedprince: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

And what's that ?
Bro google it. I only wanted to know if she actually does that
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by elsomm(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2016
I see so much hate and dislike from SW and Northern part of Nigeria against the Igbos.

But what's difficult to understand is why they wouldn't want them to go.

You don't like someone you let them go.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
goldedprince:
Bro google it. I only wanted to know if she actually does that
Goshhhhh....does such act go on here
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by goldedprince: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2016
DrinkWater10:

That's laveda for you.
I heard she participates in buk.kake with members of the Awon Were 100% group in the Romance section.
d
Heard from where and who? Any screenshot
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by goldedprince: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Goshhhhh....does such act go on here
Ask drinkwater10
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Malawian(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Kaysalas:

Abeg, where is the "PAPIO ANUBIS" mr. Vitalis challenged to say Amen to this prayer abi na curse?
A man has a dissenting view to yours, you call him yoruba, he challenges you to a dwell, you run away, or better still, call him OSU.

shame on you!!

sorry O, bros @ malawian, did you actually read what mr vitalis wrote? how is it different from what you are trying to infuse into his statement? point is: somebody has a different/opposing view to your biafra struggles, you call him "yoruba", he challenges you as i said earlier you run away like the real chicken that you are. i am sure the brooklynsouth guy, has seen this post, but will forever refuse to respond, hahaha, thunder fire devil.
@ malawian, dont support what is wrong, not everybody will accept an ideology. personally, as a Yoruba, i want biafra to go, if that is what the igbos want, some yorubas might not want it, same way some igbos are for it, and some others against it.
i read it. he was passing on the curse without indicting himself. re-read it again. and read my own addition.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by CuteMorriz: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ojikutumemu:
Ill watch out for your coffin with a dirty looking Biafra flag draped over it

lol and it will be just a matter of time before you join me...it's not like it's one big deal you gonna die sooner or later....but it will be my greatest joy If I am wrapped with a scruffy biafran.....i can't imagine anything else...
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Kaysalas(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Malawian:

i read it. he was passing on the curse without indicting himself. re-read it again. and read my own addition.
hey man, stop arguing unnecessarily? where were you when he was accused of being yoruba? now i am gonna take time to post the genesis of the whole issue, if you still dont see whats wrong in what brooklynsouth has done, then, we might as well forget this
here we go:
mrvitalis:
Whos business if shop owners decides not to sell... They should continue like this for 2 weeks please

Brooklynsouth:
you just can't hide the yoruba in you

mrvitalis:

If am yoruba let me never know peace and if am igbo may u never know peace.. . Oya say amen

shame on you!!

Malawian:

your Niggah is kidding himself. What he should have added to his curse was "if i am not igbo, let it never be well with me" before the last paragraph. tongue tongue

N.B if after all this, you still dont see things differently, then again, its a waste of time going any further with you. have a nice nyt rest

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Malawian(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Kaysalas:

hey man, stop arguing unnecessarily? where were you when he was accused of being yoruba? now i am gonna take time to post the genesis of the whole issue, if you still dont see whats wrong in what brooklynsouth has done, then, we might as well forget this
here we go:

shame on you!!

N.B if after all this, you still dont see things differently, then again, its a waste of time going any further with you. have a nice nyt rest

stop dribbling yourself ogbeni.

"if i am not igbo, may i never know peace" is very different from "if i am igbo, may you never know peace"

she ogbon?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by otimize(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Why are people coming here to freaking lie. What benefit is it giving to you to come on here and just give out a straight lie. Jesus!!!! I bet you either north or yoruba no doubt in my mind. Dude Enugu was even the state that had an article written about them following the Sit at home order...Ebony I is tge state that got the highlight that they didn't follow the instructions.

If you are going to lie, LIE BETTER!!!!!
My question to u is simple, where you in Enugu on the said day If u were not then shut up.... Cuz am in Enugu now but will be leaving on Sunday
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Buchaick(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Your fada na criminal, idiot useless lazy afonjas Julius berger, thugery,ritualist,slave to mallam and thiefunubu.

Nothing wey man no go see with this criminal

Ipob

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.