Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigeria Completes Milestone In Space - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Completes Milestone In Space (3715 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Nigeria Completes 1st Standard Gauge Railway Modernization Project: KADUNA-ABUJA / Total Nigeria Completes Alaoji Power Station Gas Supply Pipe Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Completes Milestone In Space by lightwalk(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2009
^^^^Thanks so much for that.
I was wondering if everyone was affected with the stale stigma shocked
Re: Nigeria Completes Milestone In Space by Olong(m): 5:31am On Oct 15, 2009
Stupidity raised to power two!space my tail!
Re: Nigeria Completes Milestone In Space by rphlogbe: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
Gentlemen and ladies,
Please Tell me of any good thing the government of this Belwieldered nation, NIGERIA, has successfully implemented and sustained in, and for 49 years after independence -- besides corrupt pratices, evil scheming and a host of other undignifying vices.
Let's be frank.Perception is stronger than reality.To me, Nigeria does not evince the slightest inclination to be there with others in space when she is still struggling to sit up on land.
Maybe our generation will not witness our desires for Nigeria.
God have Mercy !!!
Re: Nigeria Completes Milestone In Space by ChinenyeN(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
[quote="Aloy~Emeka"]Revolution will come to space with Nigerians aboard. Bribery, looting, 419, epileptic power supply etc which were alien to the space will now be introduced.[/quote]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Completes Milestone In Space by kenuoyibo(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2010
If there is way they put a satellite that will make internet and phone calls extra-ordinarily cheap,that is when I'll take it as a milestone.
Re: Nigeria Completes Milestone In Space by aloyemeka2: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2010
You guys needs to get a life. Fix your poverty stricken nation first before looking for the route to the space.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! / Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.