Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique (8159 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 / How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by sayso: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
you people forget that this man is a prophet,leave him alone,Jesus spoke to his disciples only in parables which most of them could not understand except if he explains to them.This our time people will make money from his open explanation of prophesies but you will hear a hint about the truth,remember that there are gamblers everywhere.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by TheSeeker(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
He should predict when Yaradua will die, after all, he's a prophet of doom.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by chelseabmw(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
thy shall not jugde angry angry
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by chelseabmw(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
do not judge others so that god wouldn't judge u
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by chic2pimp(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
Oh Man for Bleep sake not another gaffe from TB Joshua.angry angry angry
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by bandely(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
Again! shocked
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tonjoan: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
nd let him tell us if d 7 point agenda will be realised b4 2011

good one
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by floriana(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
"Tuberculosis" Joshua. Let me predict something: you are going to sleep in the same bed with a woman tonight. Are you married?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tonjoan: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
dupsy_tosh:

nd let him tell us if d 7 point agenda will be realised b4 2011  undecided

good one
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by floriana(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
"Tuberculosis" Joshua. Let me predict something: you are going to sleep in the same bed with a woman tonight. Are you married?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
I am surprised of all our vaunted prophets and men of God who prophesied 2008/2009 as a year of bliss and a year of treasures from heaven, failed to see the global credit crunch until it was upon them, now they have camps for financial recovery
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
To tb
1)why didn't hear of the prophecy prior to the match.
2)he should tell us the outcome of nigeria vs kenya & tunisia vs mozambique since we need these matches than anythin
3)he should predict if chelsea will win the champions and premier leagues.
4)he should predict if an ibo man can ever rule this country,
5)he should predict when nigeria will breakaway.
6)he should prophecize good things about nigeria not deaths and sports, If the useless man is realy a man of god,why has the pastors in nigeria refused to recognize him, He is just a silly thief who wanted recognition by all means, He fell out with okotie simply because of his terrestrial powers, Magician,thief,sorcer,babalawo,cultist,pastor,wizard,knight,419 tb joshua, Na only u
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by baba2nday(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
He shud av also added d player name and d minutes d goal wud come
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Ganjaseed: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
Any man that has the spirit of God can immediately tell when God is speaking and when the devil is manipulating. A palmwine drinker could have said exactly thesame thing and he will not be listen to.

This is a familiar spirit at work, they are not sure of what they are talking about, but they still have a way of saying it so that if it does not come to pass you cant really hold them responsible for anything.

Elisha and Elijah are perfect example of a prophet, very simple "If i be a servant of God let it happen" that is a prophecy not saying something as if you are guessing. Total bullshit!!!
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Kabikala(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
I was one of those who never believed in TB Joshua or his so-called miracles. That was until recently when I began to listen to his programmes on Emmanuel TV. He is certainly different and so unlike other so-called men of God in Nigeria.
First, he does not make general predictions like "this is a year of retribution for people who have taken Nigerians for a ride". Or "this is a year of rewards for both evil-doers and righteous men".
I had personally listened to 3 different prophecies which he made before the fact. And they all turned out to be 100% accurate.
He predicted that Gani Fawehinmi will die on a saturday. It occured the very saturday following the sunday that he made the prediction.
He predicted the Super Eagles home match against Tunisia will end in a draw. It happened.
He also predicted this Mozambique match outcome.
You folks don't have to believe me. Listen to his telecast by yourself and verify whether he is right or wrong.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by toriman: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
Forget dat pastor , me self predict am so should people worship me, Bleep off jare or piss off angry shocked tongue lipsrsealed did i just say that to the man of devil sorry i meant the man of God
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by sayso: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
NL no dull momemts
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Witi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Poster and his cronies will you shut up there afterall an Ifa priest can predict events before they happen. Is prophesy a yard stick to identify a man of God this generation is in real deep shit because devil have taken over the institution that we all find refuge in the CHURCH kai sad sad sad
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by sowura(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
otukpo:

Even Gani himself knew he was going to die.
hehehehehehe, well said

chelseabmw:

do not judge others so that god wouldn't judge u
Big letter God will judge everybody, or what is the judgement day for, but surely a small letter god will judge nobody
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Onesimus70(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
Attention all, I want to remind us that (1) the matter of who is a man of God is not what we are discussing here. (2) we shd be careful what we say about spiritual things it is issue of life we are playing with here. To me, no one with the fear of God can mutter what some of us are writing. The man has said it all LEAVE IT FOR GOD.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by chosen04(f): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
T.B Joshua is now a prophet of FOOTBALL and DEATH!!!!
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Okaakoko(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
I didnt believe nigerian could react this way. i have been watching TB quite a time now on tv, with his prophesies. on that sunday i thought the prophecy would not be real, until NSOFOR head in the ball. in that prophesy, he laid emphasis on one goal, then the goal will be a header. His prophesies are always true. NIGERIANS, STOP CRITISIZING
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Rooneyboy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
Mr Tb Joshua don carry in business enter football.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by thomas09: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
i don't think there is anything like prophecy in football , if so please help me to ask him if Nigeria will Qualify
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by desthan(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
~Bluetooth:

To tb
1)why didn't hear of the prophecy prior to the match.
2)he should tell us the outcome of nigeria vs kenya & tunisia vs mozambique since we need these matches than anythin
3)he should predict if chelsea will win the champions and premier leagues.
4)he should predict if an ibo man can ever rule this country,
5)he should predict when nigeria will breakaway.
6)he should prophecize good things about nigeria not deaths and sports, If the useless man is realy a man of god,why has the pastors in nigeria refused to recognize him, He is just a silly thief who wanted recognition by all means, He fell out with okotie simply because of his terrestrial powers, Magician,thief,sorcer,babalawo,cultist,pastor,wizard,knight,419 tb joshua, Na only u

lol, vampire nko grin
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tushbobo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
Me,pastor tushbobo hereby predict that Nigeria will not qualify for South Africa 2010 but will qualify for the 2014 world cup.I also predict with confidence that Yar'a dua will not live up 120 years grin grin grin
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by donsteady(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
We have lot of stupid animals on NL, lot of them are responsible fools, if he is a fake just go to his church and say it before him so he can prove you wrong. He is a man of God, not stupid idiot like all of you that kept criticizing him, what he is doing none of your family member can do try it, the scholarships hen is giving, your country cant do that likewise the church or the mosque you worship in can. Go get a life
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by mrperfect(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
There is God.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nezan(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
undecided
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by timmy7(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Look at this advanced arabian monkey angry how come we get to hear abt this prophesy after the event had supposedly come to past,how come we get to here prediction or is it prophesy abt pple dying and nija football,is he giving glory to himself by makin this news on emmanuel tv and website or what When Bakare prophesised dat obj will nt rule he was called a false prophet,i bet this pastor wants to keep a clean sheet as far as his prophesy is concerned,or what is d essence of a bad prophesy if it cannot be averted by his prayer?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by OvieE: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
sayso:

you people forget that this man is a prophet,leave him alone,Jesus spoke to his disciples only in parables which most of them could not understand except if he explains to them.This our time people will make money from his open explanation of prophesies but you will hear a hint about the truth,remember that there are gamblers everywhere.

But why everything he predict is about soccer soccer and soccer. Can't he predict what will happen tomorrow. Can he tell me if Nigeria will get 6000 electricity they want to obtain by December 09. Can he predict what will happen in the Anabra and the general election. The man is playing foolish. He should have come out say thing before it happens. He not suppose to wait for the result to happen before he open his dirty mouth. Predict before the result not wait until result before say shit. Who ever journalist that go and interview this useless man must be a coward. Interview what people are going through day and night.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by bawomolo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
what a fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sad: Super Eagle's Olufemi Adebayo Dies / Week 42 Bet9ja Pool Code For Saturday 20 April 2024 / WWW.SOLOSCORE.COM | LIVESCORE & FIXTURES WITH GOAL ALERT....you'll Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.