Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique (8147 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 / How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by ritchboy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
Stunning my pitch black a$$!
All these "prophets" should be given 25-Life without parole. grin
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by lawrence83: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
Always prophesying, abeg i don tire for all him prophesy.

Make una no suprise when he go prophesy say YARADUA de go shit for toilet, hiss
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by dominique(f): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
why is he always predicting these things AFTER they've happened undecided
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nosa77(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
Here is d video of how he said it
at around 3pm on Sunday, 2 hours before kickoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5TUXaLWTGY

for those who say it is fake, how can it be fake or frauded - when he said it live on tv for all the world to hear?

if indeed, as some are saying, that he said it after the match, how about d thousands dat were in the church (most of dem, newcomers) were dey all part of d plan? if he was in the habit of predicting tings after dey happened, by now, all his members would ahve left him for d utter disgrace

if it is false and not from God, what gives him d boldness to keep on prophesying?

wake up people of naija and recognize a prophet for a prophet abeg
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nosa77(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
for those who say why can't he tell us this or that or the result of this or that
since when do people dictate for a prophet or for God?
if you are saying he is a prophet, sounds like foolishness to test or tempt God, tb joshua will only say that God has revealed to him and when God wants him to say it

and if you are saying he is not a prophet, why are you asking him to prophesy this or that?
does it make sense?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by OvieE: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
dominique:

This what I want to know too. This man is a foolish. Predict before it happen not after it happen then he will come out and open his big ugly mouth. Nigeria life as usaul. Only mouth they have without acting upon it.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by koolchicco: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Nosa77

Keep trying Harder Bros, You prolly be made an Elder in his Tabernacle soon. who knows  undecided tongue
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by IYANGBALI: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
yeye prophecy if him be better prophet make him dey tell us how many goals we go score,who go score dem and the time wey the goals go come and if him be better prophet make him tell us which 2 countries go play the finals in south africa and which one of them go win the world cup. tongue tongue
Nosa 77:

for those who say why can't he tell us this or that or the result of this or that
since when do people dictate for a prophet or for God?
if you are saying he is a prophet, sounds like foolishness to test or tempt God, tb joshua will only say that God has revealed to him and when God wants him to say it

and if you are saying he is not a prophet, why are you asking him to prophesy this or that?
does it make sense?
ol boy i pity your parents tb joshua don brainwash hypnotise you cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tonjoan: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
Nosa 77:

Here is d video of how he said it
at around 3pm on Sunday, 2 hours before kickoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5TUXaLWTGY

for those who say it is fake, how can it be fake or frauded - when he said it live on tv for all the world to hear?

if indeed, as some are saying, that he said it after the match, how about d thousands dat were in the church (most of dem, newcomers) were dey all part of d plan? if he was in the habit of predicting tings after dey happened, by now, all his members would ahve left him for d utter disgrace

if it is false and not from God, what gives him d boldness to keep on prophesying?

wake up people of naija and recognize a prophet for a prophet abeg

ol boy check ur link. It has no relationship with the subject matter. It is only a matter of time. The true identity of T.B Joshua will be unveiled
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Chiddysville(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ tonjoan,
i'm not here to defend TB Joshua, but to say the truth as it is. TB joshua is a real man of God. I watched the particular service live when he prophesied it and for the records it was before the match.
Secondly, i noticed that your critism of this man is borne out of jealousy as you can't really pinpoint the wrong he has done rather than the works he was sent to do. Have you not noticed that despite all these campaigns of calumny against this man, the more he is waxing stronger in the vineyard of Christ. I believe you're a christian but you don't believe in the ability of God to do miracles. What a faithless generation. We all claim to be christians but likes to limit the mighty power of God. My dear, pls don't fight for God as you can't fight for Him. Choose today to stop being religious and be christ like and see the power of God manifest in your life
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by jamace(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
So, football, not the word of God, don become the pre-occupation of some pastors, abi? Hmm.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by suxes2005(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
With this criticisms, Nigeria can never grow. do u know the number of people reading this post? Now, they will say Nigeria is bad not kowng dat it is u people that are causing it. If he is a false prophet, leave him with God and it is none of your own business. Someone said somtin and it happened so wat else? I`m kinda sad reading this. I aint his member and I dont even watch his program but let us cherish and appreciate our fellow nigerians.

SHALOM
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by dkings101(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
Make him lets us know if we go go world cup and spare us the suspense and ppl who would go to early grave because of Nigeria football grin grin grin grin sad sad
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by beefblaze(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

yeye prophecy if him be better prophet make him dey tell us how many goals we go score,who go score dem and the time wey the goals go come and if him be better prophet make him tell us which 2 countries go play the finals in south africa and which one of them go win the world cup. tongue :Pol boy i pity your parents tb joshua don brainwash  hypnotise you cry cry cry cry cry cry
With this sort of claim are u expecting him to force predictions out of God's mouth in order to inform us?  
Pal, prophesies aren't given by self's will but God's ok?

dominique:

[size=15pt]FOR CHRIST'S SAKE THE PREDICTION WAS MADE 3 TO 4 HOURS BEFORE THE MATCH'S COMMENCEMENT! PLZ MIND WHAT COME OUT ONE'S MOUTH PLZ undecided undecided undecided[/size]

[size=25pt]@ All: if u really bent on criticizing everything u see or hear, plz do well to make spiritual issues a lil bit exceptional.
Thanks am out! wink wink[/size]
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by vislabraye(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
Did he really predict the scoreline, and how the goal would be scored? What else can I say?   This calls for questions. It's obvious that he has some spiritual powers. But where is the source of this power?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by MrCrackles(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
beefblaze:

[size=15pt]FOR CHRIST'S SAKE THE PREDICTION WAS MADE 3 TO 4 HOURS BEFORE THE MATCH'S COMMENCEMENT! PLZ MIND WHAT COME OUT ONE'S MOUTH PLZ undecided undecided undecided[/size]

[size=25pt]@ All: if u really bent on criticizing everything u see or hear, plz do well to make spiritual issues a lil bit exceptional.
Thanks am out! wink wink[/size]
Are you TB Joshua in disguise
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by ritchboy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
God must have been so un-concerned by global warming, escalating gas prices, ASU strike etc he decided to "reveal" the manner in which nigeria scored a goal to mr josh? grin
fukc 25-life, these clowns should be buried alive in the respective "evil forests" of their respective villages grin
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by dejacrue: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
STORY STORY STORYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tonjoan: 1:14am On Oct 14, 2009
Chiddysville:

@ tonjoan,
i'm not here to defend TB Joshua, but to say the truth as it is. TB joshua is a real man of God. I watched the particular service live when he prophesied it and for the records it was before the match.
Secondly, i noticed that your critism of this man is borne out of jealousy as you can't really pinpoint the wrong he has done rather than the works he was sent to do. Have you not noticed that despite all these campaigns of calumny against this man, the more he is waxing stronger in the vineyard of Christ. I believe you're a christian but you don't believe in the ability of God to do miracles. What a faithless generation. We all claim to be christians but likes to limit the mighty power of God. My dear, pls don't fight for God as you can't fight for Him. Choose today to stop being religious and be christ like and see the power of God manifest in your life

My dear brother, let me start by saying that I have not and never will imply that T.B Joshua isnt with the power to see wat could happen in the nearest or farthest future,but I need to say that it doesnt take only a true or false prophet of God to do so as para psychologists,meta physists,traditional medicine practitioners,even outright evil juju priests. These all do sometimes foretell the future. Should we now call Nostradamus a PROPHET of God?
My issue with T.B joshua dates back to over a decade and half now as I have had opportunities to meet people whose lives turned out misrable after encountering this man. I am aware I say this on a medium that is very popular and so cant concoct tales out of the blues. I am a very devout christian and believe so strongly in the miraculous power of God as I know the gospel isnt complete without the demonstartion of the awesomeness of God through signs and wonders. If I do not believe in miracles then I serve a dead God as HE (GOD) has countless times shown me his mighty hands.
Lets start by asking a few simple qustions:
1. where did T.B Joshua get born again?
2. which church did he experience his spiritual growings?
3. Why are most past associates of his going to the press to tell of his evil practices?
4. why have women always come with the story for close to 2 decades now of being sexually molested in thier dreams by this man?
5. How do we explain the big cross in small bottles of liquid mixtures he gives to worshippers in his synagogue?
6. Why would his members be given a locket of his picture in it to use to pray whenever they want pray?

like I said I want to leave it to these few questions for now. I wonder how many other prophets or pastors out there have had same set of questions hanging on them and begging for answers for over a decade and half now. Prophets are human and so bedevilled with frailties but not these.
I shall not seek to dissuade you from believing in him or following after him but I shall not drop my opinion and knowledge of him either. I know too much to be convinced
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by sley4life(m): 3:44am On Oct 14, 2009
Jail is the only way out
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by mbulela: 3:45am On Oct 14, 2009
tonjoan:

My dear brother, let me start by saying that I have not and never will imply that T.B Joshua isnt with the power to see wat could happen in the nearest or farthest future,but I need to say that it doesnt take only a true or false prophet of God to do so as para psychologists,meta physists,traditional medicine practitioners,even outright evil juju priests. These all do sometimes foretell the future. Should we now call Nostradamus a PROPHET of God?
My issue with T.B joshua dates back to over a decade and half now as I have had opportunities to meet people whose lives turned out misrable after encountering this man. I am aware I say this on a medium that is very popular and so cant concoct tales out of the blues. I am a very devout christian and believe so strongly in the miraculous power of God as I know the gospel isnt complete without the demonstartion of the awesomeness of God through signs and wonders. If I do not believe in miracles then I serve a dead God as HE (GOD) has countless times shown me his mighty hands.
Lets start by asking a few simple qustions:
1. where did T.B Joshua get born again?
2. which church did he experience his spiritual growings?
3. Why are most past associates of his going to the press to tell of his evil practices?
4. why have women always come with the story for close to 2 decades now of being sexually molested in thier dreams by this man?
5. How do we explain the big cross in small bottles of liquid mixtures he gives to worshippers in his synagogue?
6. Why would his members be given a locket of his picture in it to use to pray whenever they want pray?

like I said I want to leave it to these few questions for now. I wonder how many other prophets or pastors out there have had same set of questions hanging on them and begging for answers for over a decade and half now. Prophets are human and so bedevilled with frailties but not these.
I shall not seek to dissuade you from believing in him or following after him but I shall not drop my opinion and knowledge of him either. I know too much to be convinced

very intelligent, logical and rational post.
spiritual without being offending and no swear or curse words.
These are the kind o posts that drew me to Nairaland.
I hope the persons concerned will reply in like manner.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by mbulela: 3:46am On Oct 14, 2009
ritchboy:

God must have been so un-concerned by global warming, escalating gas prices, ASU strike etc he decided to "reveal" the manner in which nigeria scored a goal to mr josh? grin
fukc 25-life, these clowns should be buried alive in the respective "evil forests" of their respective villages grin

maybe football is one of God's hobbies.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by fosbiggy(m): 3:47am On Oct 14, 2009
Well criticisms such as urs make him Thick. Even when Jesus Christ was in the World, people hardly believed he was the Son of God. That Era is replayed here. I am happy that you all are blindly criticizing him. It strenthens my resolve in him as a true man of God. Please keep them flying in. Jesus Christ passed through the same.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Tobyeyezes(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2009
Tell NIGERIA's world cup fate? Genuine prophecies dnt work like that, U can only prophesy ur visions. And that it nt sayin T.B was spot-on wit d initial prediction. Afterall acordin to the story, he made the prediction jokingly. Just tryin to giv himself a soft landin shld the outcome go wrong,
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by verycute: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2009
Many times, when i read post from people, i begin to think that most people are going insane. Fist Jesus wake someone from death, they said the girl has been in a coma and not dead. There is nothing that Jesus did that was not questioned. Does it make any difference

Now, they say churches don't help members, TB started helping members, they turned to say he is using it to get more members and he is a fake prophet.

Now, he gives an accurate prophesy, the question it. Some agree but said they want to know how he got his power. Some even gave him a mandate to make predictions on one thing or the other. Let us stop all the hate, you cannot point out what this man has done wrong. Stop false accusations. Those who killed Jeus were so sure that they were right, just as you are so passionate to bring TB down. How many yrs now, he is still stronger and those who came out on tv to talk him down have all gone down themselves. We don't hear about tham, their ministries are suffering, some are no longer in their second calling, politics, Men and brethren learn, I say learn and bring no course to your children. Stop talking down on people and talk good of your fellow Nigerian.

Ok, let us even go further to say his powers are in doubt, but why do the world celebrate Nostradamus today. The answer is that he is not a Nigerian Pastor. If he were to be, Nigerians will tell the entire world that he is not born again and that he attended no bible school and he did not grow in any church. Haba!!!!

Now the question is what is wrong with Nigerians? We celebrate the wicked and crush the good people. If TB is fake, we need more fake people like him who can put smile to the face of thousands around the world through his givings. I do believe that if all the real prophets from Nigeria and the numerous critics here in Nairaland could not do anything in terms of charity alone, then TB is a star of our time.

If you said something is bad, then it means you have an idea of what is God. If TB is American, PFN would have invited him to Nigeria for a crusade so that they can also make money. We should stop all we are doing and learn how to celebrate people.

You have helped the man grow in every area. He is no longer the illiterate TB we use to know b/4. He now dress well and well polished. All through your big mouth.

I am not a member of his church and cannever be b/c i am not called to be under him. But I do respect the fact that he has one thing or the other to offer.

So you that is calling for his head, just as the Jews called for Jesus's head, what have you done to people around you. This will hurt you rest of your life if you have done nothing. QED.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Donbishop1: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2009
All these critics wud never change their style.See people picking faults wit d man.(predictin after d match,most of his predictions nt coming true,bla bla bla)
*he prophesied @ arnd 2-3pm,match was 5.15pm.
*since his prophesies are documented on emmanuel tv,y cant d critics highlight d "most of them"  dat neva occured. Abeg,free d man,d fact dt he is not like u doesnt mean he's worse than u.If u wan question his authourity,go become an authourity urself.If PFN neva question am ,why r u all ranting?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by dustydee: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2009
“I learn you will play ball today,” said Joshua during the weekly service at The Synagogue Church of All Nations on Sunday 11th October, beamed live to the world via Emmanuel TV. It was approximately 2pm. “Do you want me to talk about it?” A thunderous roar from the crowd sounded their palpable eagerness to hear more. “Because the man was heading ball like a footballer, I quickly remembered that you have ball today,” said the prophet, referring to a member among the congregation who had earlier jerked his head under the Spirit’s influence. “We need a goal to lead the other people. If we can just have one goal to lead them. We need a goal ahead of these people. It’s not every time they will beat us. Draw, draw, draw, draw, ” Proceeding to demonstrate someone scoring a goal, the prophet then shouted, “A goal!” much to the delight of the riveted Nigerians within the church. “

WHAT IF WE HAD DRAWN THE MATCH?HE WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN CORRECT
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tocdee(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2009
All I have to say is that fulfilled prophecies doesn't make one a mouth-piece of God.

"By their fruits you shall know them"

And can you imagine Apostles like Peter and John using the power of the Spirit to prophesy what Herod would have for dinner? Test every spirit.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2009
Mr Joshua who will win the next election in Nigeria ?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by temmytanny(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2009
THIS PEOPLE CALLED PROPHETS SHOULD STOP FOOLING US JARE. WHY CANT HE PREDICT IF WE ARE QUALIFYING NOW OR NOT?

MANY MADE PREDICTIONS THAT NEVER COME TO PAST AND WE DINT HERE ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.ITS ONLY THE ONES THEY GUESSED THAT THEY MAKE MOUTH ABOUT.

AM STILL WAITING FOR PRIMATE OLABAYO PREDICTION THAT FAYEMI WOULD NEVER WIN THE TRIBUNAL VERDICT IN EKITI AND YAR ADUA MAY HAND OVER TO ANOTHER NORTHERN GOV IF HE ISNT GOIN FOR REELCTION.AND NIGERIA MAY BREAKUP SOON
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by haboosa(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2009
May be he predict whether we will qualify or not, i think if he eventually predict the qualification status of super eagles correctly he will have an over flow of crowd in his church,
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by ricky01: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2009
those of you still critisizing pls have a rethink,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Focus On World Cup Qualifier Against Ghana – Eguavoen Urges Eagles / VAR To Be Used At 2019 Women's World Cup For The First Timr / Super Eagles To Win By 3-0 - Tijani Babangida!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.