Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi (26855 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2016
damocool:

Even if he owns the bank, at least he's not bn spending the money the on frivolities like some do. I put these to you, how many houses, Jets or expensive cars have u heard that he bought/uses? If he even does, I think that's not too much for man that drove to a neighboring country and came back home on public transport because of lack of evangelism materials over there, he had to sell his car just for them to bring souls to Christ. The church neither collect offering or any money during retreat, crusade or any programs apart from normal church services which is also normal to all other churches in the world.. So say anything you like, it's ur opinion though..

If you believe the bolded which that liar told you, then you will believe anything else he says. That man is the greatest liar of the century. I can bet on my life that that man is a big liar. You won't know now. You'll know later. Kumuyi is a big liar.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by promise10: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

If you believe the bolded which that liar told you, then you will believe anything else he says. That man is the greatest liar of the century. I can bet on my life that that man is a big liar. You won't know now. You'll know later. Kumuyi is a big liar.
You know that everything about you is lie,you NEVER know truth!

Every mad man doesn't recognise the word "sanity" around him. He only see sanity as insanity. That's why you will see him , even in his insanity smilling and LAUGHING OUT LOUD in the street.

So it is to you, you don't recognise truth, so the only thing you do in your delusion is to see everything around you as lie. Simply because you CAN'T conceive how truth sounds.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

You know that everything about you is lie,you NEVER know truth!

Every mad man doesn't recognise the word "sanity" around him. He only see sanity as insanity. That's why you will see him , even in his insanity smilling and LAUGHING OUT LOUD in the street.

So it is to you, you don't recognise truth, so the only thing you do in your delusion is to see everything around you as lie. Simply because you CAN'T conceive how truth sounds.

Have you watched ZOKKOMON? YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TRULY MAD BEFORE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE START CALLING YOU MAD. ALL IT TAKES TO BE CALLED A MADMAN IS BY BRINGING SOMETHIHG NEW.

REMEMBER THEY TOLD SOL(PAUL) THE SAME THING WHEN HE INTRODUCED jesus the liar to them in those days undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
aigboeben:

What is your proof that he abandoned his mother,especially during her burial? When did she die?When was she buried? Were you there when she was buried?

I was there when she was buried and people were not saying good things about him there that day
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by damocool(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

What I believe or don't isn't your business, so don't be worked up on another man's belief..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
damocool:

What I believe or don't isn't your business, so don't be worked up on another man's belief..
Do I sound worked up? No, I didn't. I'm just saying what I know. Congratulations with your beliefs.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by damocool(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
Do I sound worked up? No, I didn't. I'm just saying what I know. Congratulations with your beliefs.

Congrats on yours too..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ArcToyin(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
kaen1317:
One of the true few man of God. God bless u pastor
tongue two adjectives for him. well, he worth him.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ArcToyin(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
MrMcJay:
This year, there shall be no No Lack, No Loss, No Limitation

And the people said...
Amen
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by todaynewsreview: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

Have you watched ZOKKOMON? YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TRULY MAD BEFORE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE START CALLING YOU MAD. ALL IT TAKES TO BE CALLED A MADMAN IS BY BRINGING SOMETHIHG NEW.

REMEMBER THEY TOLD SOL(PAUL) THE SAME THING WHEN HE INTRODUCED jesus the liar to them in those days undecided
hmmmm
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by emmayodata(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrMcJay:
This year, there shall be no No Lack, No Loss, No Limitation

And the people said...
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.