Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi (26853 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
wellmax:

I quoted you because you are spreading falsehood. Pst. Kumuyi is well in touch with his families. You talk about visiting since his mother died, I am not Kumuyi and not willing to reply the falsehood. You and I don't know thier family dealings, so stay out.
His brothers and sister are in the church, because by your comment you suppose he has abandoned them, which is FALSE.

Sorry but you are off track, and I am not spreading false information I am in Erin ijesa right nw. He doesn't even has a house there and the small house that deeper life just build for him is still there since last year without coming to commission it. Fact bro
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by yorhmienerd(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
Throwback pictures of the thief undecided
Your problem. Why don't you too become a thief and get popular. Must always spew trash?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by yorhmienerd(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

The fraudesest fraudster ever. His fraud dealings will be out in the DOCTUFOS of TRUTH. That guy visited Sat Guru Maharaji for power, but was disappointed. That was when he joined others to start stage-managing miracles. Deep down Kumuyi is an atheist.
You really have problem! Did he commit fraud to your parent or what, why not just go on your own way and get something doing
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by yorhmienerd(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Then u shouldn't have quoted me at all. And I repeat again, for more 15 years pastor kumuyi has not visited his town even when his mother died, I am telling you what I know first hand and not that maybe somebody told me. And about other pastor, we all know what pastor Adeboye is doing in his own town. Stop been hypocrite and nail issue on its head.
For your information, he visited them recently after his prog. in Ogun state
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
yorhmienerd:
For your information, he visited them recently after his prog. in Ogun state

Were you there? Even when he came to Ipetu-Ijesa last year that he promised to come, na lie we find there. I hope u know how close ipetu and Erin is. Stop lying but u can show proof to prove me wrong
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by yorhmienerd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Were you there? Even when he came to Ipetu-Ijesa last year that he promised to come, na lie we find there. I hope u know how close ipetu and Erin is. Stop lying but u can show proof to prove me wrong
I leave you to ur madness
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by damocool(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Sorry but you are off track, and I am not spreading false information I am in Erin ijesa right nw. He doesn't even has a house there and the small house that deeper life just build for him is still since last year without coming to commission it. Fact bro
Oga there are so many things you don't know abt him, he owns no personal money, he buys nothing for himself, church provides everything you see on him. what he does as deeper life Pastor/ overseer is preaching. Everything he ever worked for belongs to church and not him.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by smada13(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Then u shouldn't have quoted me at all. And I repeat again, for more 15 years pastor kumuyi has not visited his town even when his mother died, I am telling you what I know first hand and not that maybe somebody told me. And about other pastor, we all know what pastor Adeboye is doing in his own town. Stop been hypocrite and nail issue on its head.

maybe u need to visit d verse of d bible where Jesus advised a follower saying "let d dead bury their dead"....he may have his reasons, that is id it's true that he didn't attend....I and my siblings didn't attend my dad's burial party organized by his family cuz there was no need wasting money, he had already been buried 40days before.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by damocool(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

He's got no time to be going about on courtesy visit , time is running out, more souls need to be saved.. He only goes around preaching the word and not on courtesy visit or have you ever heard of him gracing any function? , when the time comes to hold a crusade in that place, you will surely see him bro...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
yorhmienerd:
I leave you to ur madness
So, to say the truth is now madness. shame on you
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
smada13:

maybe u need to visit d verse of d bible where Jesus advised a follower saying "let d dead bury their dead"....he may have his reasons, that is id it's true that he didn't attend....I and my siblings didn't attend my dad's burial party organized by his family cuz there was no need wasting money, he had already been buried 40days before.

But you were there when they buried him
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
damocool:

He's got no time to be going about on courtesy visit , time is running out, more souls need to be saved.. He only goes around preaching the word and not on courtesy visit or have you ever heard of him gracing any function? , when the time comes to hold a crusade in that place, you will surely see him bro...

Bro, I understand you, but what am saying is that no matter how busy someone might be , to abandon someone's mother even in death. Even Jesus will not tell you to abandon your mother that brought you to this world even if she is a witch especially for somebody that allegedly has healing power.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by farem: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
DoTheNeedful:

Baba,you don old o shocked. What is your age range if i may ask

This question confirms your lack of respect for elders.. You lack /waste home training
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by SamOgasco(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
damocool:

Oga there are so many things you don't know abt him, he owns no personal money, he buys nothing for himself, church provides everything you see on him. what he does as deeper life Pastor/ overseer is preaching. Everything he ever worked for belongs to church and not him.

You spoked my mind.

Thanks you.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by damocool(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Bro, I understand you, but what am saying is that no matter how busy someone might be , to abandon someone's mother even in death. Even Jesus will not tell you to abandon your mother that brought you to this world even if she is a witch especially for somebody that allegedly has healing power.
No he doesn't have healing power, he only prays to God in the name of Jesus Christ and its settled. About the mother, well I don't think you should keep on talking about what his immediate family never spoke or agitated about...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by cunley(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
You know say I no holy be tii pastor kumuyi...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by LePrezident(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Tell me the proof that u want. I am from the place and I know everything about him. You can't find a single thing that he did there . This is not a rumour but a fact, don't tell me what I know. Try to defend him better by lying against holy spirit

"You can't find a single thing that he did there"? What sort of r.ubbi.sh statement is that? What is he supposed to do there? Build an international airport? Is he a politician or Local Government Chairman of the area? Did he stand to be an elected official in the area to spearhead development? What are the elected officials who are to serve you meant for?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by wellmax(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Sorry but you are off track, and I am not spreading false information I am in Erin ijesa right nw. He doesn't even has a house there and the small house that deeper life just build for him is still there since last year without coming to commission it. Fact bro
Going by your logic... a popular and prominent Pastor, must own a house in his home town, if he can't build and others build for him then he must come to commission it and possibly retire there.
Now I see yur problem. You want to claim the man. Want him to always acknowledge his local heritage. Unfortunately he's bigger than that. Even his siblings don't reside in Osun state.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You really have problem! Did he commit fraud to your parent or what, why not just go on your own way and get something doing
He committed fraud to my friends and their parents who were deeperlife members before. He collected their hard earned half salary money to build university and high school, giving them the impression that the schools are for the poor members. After they have sacrificed their half salary and even full salaries, pastor said university fee is one big amount an average deeperlifer cannot pay. The High School school fee is even worse.

That pastor is the greatest of the Nigerian thieves pastor.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
yorhmienerd:
He committed fraud to my friends and their parents who were deeperlife members before. He collected their hard earned half salary money to build university and high school, giving them the impression that the schools are for the poor members. After they have sacrificed their half salary and even full salaries, pastor said university fee is one big amount an average deeperlifer cannot pay. The High School school fee is even worse.

That pastor is the greatest of the Nigerian thieves pastors.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
damocool:

My people have been deceived by that potbellied man. He owns no money, the church provides everything he needs. He owns the church.

I own no money, I own a bank. The bank provides me all the money I need. Lol.
Think HARD
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Your problem. Why don't you too become a thief and get popular. Must always spew trash?
Becoming popular isn't my mission on earth. Revealing the truth about the universe and his existence is my mission on earth. Everybody cannot be a thief because they want to be popular. Only those who have 'thievery' in their blood like Kumuyi will become thieves.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Becoming popular isn't my mission on earth. Revealing the truth about the universe and his existence is my mission on earth. Everybody cannot be a thief because they want to be popular. Only those who have 'thievery' in their blood like Kumuyi will become thieves.

Here is my mission: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by yorhmienerd(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Here is my mission: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
I laugh u

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by aigboeben(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

What is your proof that he abandoned his mother,especially during her burial? When did she die?When was she buried? Were you there when she was buried?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrMcJay:
This year, there shall be no No Lack, No Loss, No Limitation

And the people said...

Amen
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
i respect this man for 3 reaeons. first he doesnt take any offering in crusade esecially lagos city wide crusade. it was for 18 days, i believe millions of naira was spent but not one offering was collected. secondly he believes what he preaches to the core irrespective of people views. thirdly he knows ge can make mistake and correct it like the tv issue, he isnt against it unlike 1973 period when much wasnt know about tv. he came to uniben for a crusade he prayed on the pupit, patuents with cases came to share their testimony: hunch back, madness etc and the most suprising miracle happened after he had gone for a few minutes, a man with no bone in his legs that u
is his legs could be folded recieved new bones. that was not staged. i now believe in miracles
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by glogirlie(f): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
some people get no chill... it's pointless draging words wt dem.... d man of God is doing his work and waxing stronger for him. if u like go n hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by fidtopade: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2016
toshino4real:

Tell me the proof that u want. I am from the place and I know everything about him. You can't find a single thing that he did there. This is not a rumour but a fact, don't tell me what I know. Try to defend him better by lying against holy spirit
Tell us what you want him to do for your village?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by aigboeben(m): 3:24am On Sep 24, 2016
brosci:
i respect this man for 3 reaeons. first he doesnt take any offering in crusade esecially lagos city wide crusade. it was for 18 days, i believe millions of naira was spent but not one offering was collected. secondly he believes what he preaches to the core irrespective of people views. thirdly he knows ge can make mistake and correct it like the tv issue, he isnt against it unlike 1973 period when much wasnt know about tv. he came to uniben for a crusade he prayed on the pupit, patuents with cases came to share their testimony: hunch back, madness etc and the most suprising miracle happened after he had gone for a few minutes, a man with no bone in his legs that u
is his legs could be folded recieved new bones. that was not staged. i now believe in miracles
Really? When did that UniBen Crusade hold?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by damocool(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

My people have been deceived by that potbellied man. He owns no money, the church provides everything he needs. He owns the church.

I own no money, I own a bank. The bank provides me all the money I need. Lol.
Think HARD
Even if he owns the bank, at least he's not bn spending the money the on frivolities like some do. I put these to you, how many houses, Jets or expensive cars have u heard that he bought/uses? If he even does, I think that's not too much for man that drove to a neighboring country and came back home on public transport because of lack of evangelism materials over there, he had to sell his car just for them to bring souls to Christ... The church neither collect offering or any money during retreat, crusade or any programs apart from normal church services which is also normal to all other churches in the world.. So say anything you like, it's ur opinion though..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by damocool(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2016
brosci:
Morning bro, as for TV issue, I think he probably changed his mind on that because new technologies are flooding the globe and you can't stop people from getting them, I think he sees it as an opportunity to reach people easily as though devil would also uses the media to destroy many through what they feed their eyes.. If you can't stop it, use it to your own advantage..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.