Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) (60730 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba (2) (3) (4)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Nnysher: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
lalasticlala no go see this one push to the front-page. Na only "Abuja: Igbos Defy IPOB's Sit At Home Order" na im he see

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by ijebuloaded(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
NAIRALANDERS >>PLEASE WE NEED YOU HERE OOOO
[color=#006600][/color]

What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow?

https://www.nairaland.com/3366855/what-save-nigeria-elected-president#49610865
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by laffwitmi: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Christianity is a scam- NNAMDI Kanu
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by asorocker: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
This sit at home order wll not achieve anything , i detest it , the south east has lost more than $1Billion transactions , eventhough there is nothing like recession in the south east except for those who need to buy dollars from the nigerian controlled banks and financial house .

The sit at home is total waste of time , energy, intelligence and opportunity

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is good. It should be extended to a week till dey release our director. Even a month self

Seconded. But a year will be better.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nigerians should find a way of Boycotting Igbo Businesses affiliated to IPOB.. angry
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Booklife: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
IBO I beg make una continue to sleep at home and eat too make we see who go loss

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by oweman: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Government should be pro-active and take the necassary steps to dialogue with these people. Because it is fast losing control of its federating units. A country is only as strong as its weakest link. Historians and academicians will know this. Word for the wise.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
I can see some open shops there... if they extend it by 3/4 days I guarantee u more shops will open.

Even I when I was younger would reject my mums food (morning, after, evening). Nobody will tell me to accept the next days breakfast abi I wan make hunger kee me?

During d war same igbos turned to cannibalism right? It shows u it's not by 'chest beating'

Are ya'll ready to go in for the long haul? I mean do something really daring not childish

Inbetween : I must commend the high level of 'obedience shown to the order

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by BigIyanga: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is good. It should be extended to a week till dey release our director. Even a month self
People are suffering in recession and deprived of livelihood. Last thing folks need is this useless strike.. What did they want to achieve?

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by EternalTruth: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
brainbox80:
ISREAL, GOD SO BLESSED US, BIAFRANS DAT NO MATA HOW LONG WE SIT AT HOME, WE CAN NEVA GO BROKE, UNTHINKABLE AND WRETCHED LOOKING LIKE D AFONJAS AND MEN OF D ZOO. BIAFRA IS BLESSED AND HER GLORY AND FAME SHALL BE ESTABLISHED AND GLOW 4EVER. #ISTANDFORBIAFRA
useless propaganda.
Buhari dey laugh una, when e tire una, no be person go tell una make una start work.
Useless people

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:

Seconded! But a year will be the best.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
i will take dem serious if they make it one week protes
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
Don't mind them ndi amu mmiri ka ha bu, when an Igbo man really decides to do something he gets it done, if all the Igbos decide to break away from Nigeria nothing can stop it from happening.

You mean there are Igbos still yet to decide?

But really it's a commendable feat. We should use it to protest against corruption bedevelling this country.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by EternalTruth: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
laffwitmi:
Christianity is a scam- NNAMDI Kanu
which day him talk am? Provide source abeg make i carry yab this Igbos small
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
useless propaganda.
Buhari dey laugh una, when e tire una, no be person go tell una make una start work.
Useless people
Its obvious you really need this. Take and help yourself before someone else does. Hater undecided

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Yksoul(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
I WONDER WHY THESE IPOD PEOPLE DIDNT DO PROTEST THIS WAY DURING JONATHAN TENURE.EVERY PROTEST IN NIGERIA IS ALWAYS CENTERED ON SELF-BENEFIT WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF OTHER PEOPLE.IPOD SHOULD REMEMBER THAT IF BIAFRA WAR COMES BACK,I DONT THINK ALL OF US HERE CAN BE ALIVE THEN.LETS THINK OF THE FUTURE BEFORE OUR ACTION.IF NIGERIA SHOULD DISINTEGRATE DONT U THINK ALL UNITS WOULD SUFFER FOR IT?WHEN IT BEGINS WE BEGIN TO SEE THE REALITY AND IMPLICATIONS,DONT U THINK ALL IPOD WILL BE FORCED BACK TO SOUTH EAST?

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
Someone will soon die of heart attack oh! See wetin hatred dey cause. You are so pathetic! undecided

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
What is yoruba business if igbo wanna shut down their markets or businesses. Biafra the land of rising crime. Lmao, who dey but from ariara market? No be una. When money finish una go rob una people. Quote me and I will rape your sisters and mum.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:
With the look of things here most of this guy are the ones doing boi boi while there ogas are in one secret room biting there fingers with frustration on how much they wud be loosing 2day...
Let them extend this to another day and see what happens...
This boys havent seen holiday from their oga in a while,,, and they manage to get one 2day,, and yu expect them not to use it to the fullest...

For me oo.... A day is not enuf.. They shud extend it to another week and see wah happenss...

ABEG,U GET PANADOL?

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
val15:
To show u how serious igbos are ,The almighty onitsha main mkt was closed today..I like the spirit of oneness displayed by igbos today

Congratulations. Keep it up. Federal Govt revenue is in real danger. Soon the economy will collapse. Not.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
as eXpected yoruba changing mOuth ,I thought your brothers said igbo man cannot close his shop for nnamdi kanu y changing like chameleon ....this people una need deliverance series of prayers fro kumuyi,pastor chris ,adboye and the rest gosh......do you know that yorubas said that nnamdi kanu must surely die in detention? but if he s released tomorrow they ll change mouth or shift the goal post by saying "baba is democratic,Go and sin no more,nnamdi has collected bribe,he is tired of staying in the zOo cell......if u doubt this bookmark this and watch how thing ll unfold in future
I won't be surprised afonjas speak from both sides of their mouth! NDI IRE ABUO grin

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by kodymack(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
sunnyflakes:
This is indeed a clear testimony that the ordinary IBO man not the political one craves for Biafra.
It's when hunger flog the I out of the IBO and turn it to BO. They will know.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by cornel00(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
wizzyrich:
why changing your tone all of a sudden ?

Were you not among the afonjas that said Igbo's will never leave their business to sit at home ? Now they have proved you wrong you are now wishing. You Afonjas should hide your heads in shame.

don't mind those fooolss, they say we are criminals, drug dealers arm robbers, and all sorts of names yet they can't relieve themselves of those people spoiling their pathetic image.... lolzz
Afonjas are dam confused

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by greatwhite(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Did the eastern governors, senators and reps join the sit at home. Those are the only people who can make the biafra fight valid. Their gesture and actions shows how interested they are in the biafra question.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by laffwitmi: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

EternalTruth:
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by EternalTruth: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Stylediva:

Someone will soon die of heart attack oh! See wetin hatred dey cause. You are so pathetic! undecided
Stylediva:

Its obvious you really need this. Take and help yourself before someone else does. Hater undecided
Stylediva:

mr Igbo jewish yoot from the east. Get off my mentions.
This dullard of a president should release your deteriorated disease stricken radio president and grant biafraƻd to you guys and leave our dear country so that the alarming rate of crime, drugs, rape and all sorts of nefarious vices in this country should be reduced and tamed.
Scoundrels

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
wizzyrich:
why changing your tone all of a sudden ?

Were you not among the afonjas that said Igbo's will never leave their business to sit at home ? Now they have proved you wrong you are now wishing. You Afonjas should hide your heads in shame.

bros, i think you need glasses to re-read his comment for better understanding.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Jalinco: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
You advocate STAY @ HOME in Biafraid land but you are in Lagos. If you don't fear man please fear God

Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos)