Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) (60798 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba (2) (3) (4)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Minemrys: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
useless propaganda.
Buhari dey laugh una, when e tire una, no be person go tell una make una start work.
Useless people
that is the Eternaltruth. Lols, i feel u.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by rafsonnggmail(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Operations seat at home ba, no wahala
Seat at home in de afternoon operations at night
I.B.A.D.A.N tins for those who can decode
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
MayhorE:

bros, i think you need glasses to re-read his comment for better understanding.
I think you need eye drop to go through existing posts about this issue.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by taye48: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
If they like they should sit at home for one year; Na who hunger go kill. Mtchewww
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please if u will be affected in one way or other can u please signify? Cos as for me isont see how it will affect me....Shey Na una wey dy sit fir house hunger go kill
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by lukency(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
When I discovered that hunger is no one's friend,I sang and laughed in chapters.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by made1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Biko Nwannem Gwagodum ke wu REALTY biko dede !!!!!

Omoabejide:
This is seriously serious. Umu igbo ibem, this won't solve our problem. Let's leave sentiment aside and face the reality
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by AJJ17(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
okwyee:
This Biafra of a thing, i think we igbos are pushing if too hard, if God really wanted Biafra he could have given zik the wisdom to fight for our independence alone... we would have won the civil war, all the endless blood shed would have amounted to something, but things ain't that way...
Igbos pls start thinking of how you can develop your region so it could be a force to reckon in Nigeria, not developing other peoples lands and waiting on the government to help you out....
no beef intended here, just saying my mind and some bitter Truth....
I love your point but I really want IGBO and which ever part that wants to follow them out of Nigeria,the forceful union ain't working and may be we can have some peace when they leave.I really dunno who IPOB epp?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Odukes(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
IIbo na Ibo, second base jare..
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
How much have you guys lost today? Please continue on Monday
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by steppin: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
useless propaganda.
Buhari dey laugh una, when e tire una, no be person go tell una make una start work.
Useless people
E pain am!
The sit at home protest killed off the useless factions (TRIPOB & RE-IPOB) created by the FG.
They just buried it with a single shot.
We're one.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by EternalTruth: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
madapcmod:
[s] Loving this spirit of oneness, the kpomo month afonja that says igbo man can never leave his shop for anything have now been shamed.

Again this awareness has shown that if referendum is carried out today over 90% of igbos will vote for Biafra breakaway.

IPOB is making great headway.

God bless umuigbo, God bless Biafra [/s]
RUBBISH

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by AJohnnasa(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is good. It should be extended to a week till dey release our director. Even a month self

Who will bear the brunt -- Nigerian government or the traders who refuse to display their wares for sale?

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by EternalTruth: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
steppin:

E pain am!
The sit at home protest killed off the useless factions (TRIPOB & RE-IPOB) created by the FG.
They just buried it with a single shot.
We're one.
wait. That tre-ipob and other reformed group.. E fit be say na FG been package am o o. See as them silent
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by steppin: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bgorgeous:
How much have you guys lost today? Please continue on Monday
Our great grand fathers lost 2 million of our people in the civil war. One day is nothing to sacrifice for the greater good.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by kernel504(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omoabejide:
This is seriously serious. Umu igbo ibem, this won't solve our problem. Let's leave sentiment aside and face the reality

If you can take a name from the West, why should East take you serious?

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:
With the look of things here most of this guy are the ones doing boi boi while there ogas are in one secret room biting there fingers with frustration on how much they wud be loosing 2day...
Let them extend this to another day and see what happens...
This boys havent seen holiday from their oga in a while,,, and they manage to get one 2day,, and yu expect them not to use it to the fullest...

For me oo.... A day is not enuf.. They shud extend it to another week and see wah happenss...
You reason like a spoon fed child.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by EternalTruth: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
kernel504:

If you can take a name from the West, why should East take you serious?
hahahaha the guy na afonja o. Him been wan claim igbo but him name don open him ass lol you observe well

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by steppin: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
wait. That tre-ipob and other reformed group.. E fit be say na FG been package am o o. See as them silent
Oh! You thought it was created by Igbos in IPOB? Una dey too gullible sef!
With this protest, They just made the proposed burning of biafran flag on October 1st useless.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Dainfamous: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Someone should provide drums I can see enemies of the blessed tribe filling it up with poooo and weeee.
They are feeling realities looking at afonjas and the rest

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by enigma3000: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omoabejide:
Pls whts d sentiment n reality
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by sexychocho(f): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rily

Dis market use to be very busy

Dis was my best market wen I go to Aba those years wen I was serving
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by fakati(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice one, it should be extended to a month meanwhile your detained director will compensate you .
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
sekundosekundo:
You reason like a spoon fed child.
And u reason like an over fed old man

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by orluwasheyi: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=wizzyrich post=49607844]less you forget, I can't remember anytime we asked you people for help to achieve our aim not even through your cowardice and hate criticisms.

Focus on your marriage with the Hausa/Fulani's, I pity una yanch, dem go rape una women finish.[/quote
WOW@ WIZZYRICH, I WAS PATIENTLY READING THROUGH THIS PAGE UNTIL I SAW YOUR MSG. LET ME ASK YOU HOW OLD ARE YOU, BECAUSE U CANT POSSIBLY GUESS MY AGE AND YOUR SENSELESS MSG ACTUALLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. LET ME ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER, SISTER OR RELATIVE WHO ARE FEMALES .THEN I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD RESPECT WOMANHOOD . I DONT SEE ANYTHING HERE THAT COULD HAVE WARRANT YOU WRITING THIS. ANYWAY PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO OPEN THEIR MOUTH . I WISH I CAN SEE YOUR PICTURE THIS MSG NEED TO BE TAKEN OUTSIDE NAIRALAND

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by buffalowings: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
broseme:
IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest

This is Ariaria international market Aba today. People are playing football in all busy A line.

Image credit: Kelvin Chidi

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/ipob-sit-at-home-protestsee-state-of.html

Useless set of people
Tomorrow will come
And nothing would have changed

FG To Stop Religious Prayers At Events For 2nd Stanza Nat' Anthem / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos)