Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (101844 Views)

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 13, 2016
HajimeSaito:
Seun, Seun the "atheist" who mocks Christianity but is Poo scared to try the same with a certain religion founded by a pedophile terrorist.
You're really "brave" to pick on those who won't fight back.
You're either brave or

That's right. It's totally wrong of him to be giving any group preferential treatment. These fvcking bastards believe that infidels are inferior and should be killed or converted. They infiltrate society demanding special rights that anyone demanding would be laughed at. And Seun bends over backwards to please these cvnts, and demands the same of us, and for what reason?!

It's unacceptable. Why should anyone respect an ancient, decrepit religion that has done literally NOTHING good for the human race and actually caused it to stagnate for years?! That's bullshyte.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 13, 2016
walemadu:
"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."

- Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351
Ah, Chisos! So this is the extent of the "vision" of all Jihadists. So it is for this "package" that many deranged muslim youths are queuing to martyr themselves? No wonder the 9/11 homicidal maniacs were chanting Allahu Akbar. Chai!

These fvcking suicide bombers do not even kill themselves for the sake of Islam (even though that in itself, is freaking despicable), but for the promised reward of getting to the highest heaven, fvcking the most gorgeous dusky virgins. Mehn, the bastards are so excited they can't wait.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 13, 2016
analice107:

Just stating the obvious.
What rubbish...... She's actually proud, thinking she's made sense. What's "obvious"? That you're a fvcking dog who sucks on her master's (Yahweh) diick for fear of being consigned to hell if she disobeys? How does it feel like being banged by a Chainsaw all this while? Or does Yahweh have a rubber diick?

You didn't turn him down because you think he's just a mere "male" (oponu oshi, what does that even mean?)..... What, a fvcking Abrahamist Dog? You were scared of Yahweh. The omnipresent omnifvcker would spankk the hell out of your rough, sickle-shaped ass.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Ferruccio(m): 2:24am On Nov 29, 2016
This seun dude is too old for this infantile shiet.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
LarrySun:
Looooooooooooooooooooooooool!

That's abso-freaking-lutely hilariously blasphemous!

There are some other verses of such:

"Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness."

(Proverbs 30:30)

"My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with flowing myrrh, on the handles of the lock."

(Songs of Solomon 5:4-5)

"Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle."

(Songs of Solomon 7:2-3)

"I sat down in his shade with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." ( Songs of Solomon 2:3 )

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

"Get thee behind me, Satan."

(Matthew 16:23)

This is strong!!

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Demmzy15(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:

This is strong!!
Agbako niyen o! grin grin
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Demmzy15:
Agbako niyen o! grin grin

Agbako ati agbakan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.