Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control (2467 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2016

The population is fast increasing,and the rate of families living in poverty is fast increasing too, I have to say this, i'm very much against couples having many children, how will a couple have up to eight children in a room apartment, .. We all know nigeria is still a developing country, even at that there should be law that will prevent citizens of nigeria from having excess children that they could cater for and every couple should be subjected to compulsory family planning.

Employment
In my opinion i think the government needs to do something first on employment, Let them first tackle the rate of unemployment in the country, i believe if the government looks into this, Majority of our youth would have something doing, there's this saying that an idle mind is a devil's workshop' if every youth is entitled to a job, There would be a decrease in unwanted child bearing in the country.
There have been several cases of unwanted pregnancies and this is mostly common among the unemployed youths, so am certain that if governnent began to engage our unmployed youths and also embark on a nationwide awareness on the essence of family planning, we would already be combatting war against crime, injustice and overpopulation

Crime
Lawlessness in this part of africa is fast becoming the order of the day and i can say categorically that birth control is a big factor in putting an end to crime or atleast reduce it to a reasonable level, i say this because a child with proper upbringing from the parents will hardly look in the way of crime to survive, we must also understand that a family should'nt have more than four children. And any family that earns less than forty thousand naira shouldnt be allowed to have more than two children, am sure when the government does this we would have come a long way in the war against crime.

Family planning
Family planning should be introduced to every family within this country, am sure that once we introduce family planning and ensure that every family makes very good use of it, Government should also introduce very stiff punishment so that every family that breaks the law and have more children than normal, will not go unpurnished and government should also ensure the affordability of the service So that every family will be able to afford it.

So guys what's your opinion on this issue of child birth control.... Do you have any meaningful thing to add to this?? undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Lyricallly: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
no matter what they may say
and until my dying day
ibu olu ebube
na only you wey i go love
ima nitin no dalu oh
tell me something
gini kan keme
gini kan keme
yay hey
what wont i do for you berlynn
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2016

You're sure you're in the right section? undecided

90% of romancelanders don't exactly care bout ''relevant'' things such as this... It's sex, love, more sex or Nothing more! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by divinehand2003(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
The best child control mechanism that will work in Nigeria is ''Severe ECONOMIC RECESSION''. This will cause all men to sew their coats according to their sizes.
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lalasticlala/mynd44 should do the needful then undecided
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Berlynn:
lalâsticlala should do the needful then undecided

Alright, ma'am ..undecided

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
this section isn't the right place for this thread

call your supposed crush to do the needful
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by MasterBaiter: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
What the hell is "Child bearing control"? just say birth control. #DazAll
Africans and overcomplicating things.
*you know the pinsure

1 Like

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by dollyjoy(f): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
divinehand2003:
The best child control mechanism that will work in Nigeria is ''Severe ECONOMIC RECESSION''. This will cause all men to sew their coats according to their sizes.
People are actually giving birth more in this period of recession.

The only thing that make poor men happy since there is no money is sex, more sex, more more sex.

My street mate just gave birth to triplet, since the government is incompetent, the poor Men will continue to produce children whom they can't take care of to constitute nuisance and civil arrest.

Do me, i do ucheesycheesy
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by divinehand2003(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

The only thing that make poor men happy since there is no money is sex, more sex, more more sex.

My street mate just gave birth to triplet, since the government is incompetent, the poor Men will continue to produce children whom they can't take care of to constitute nuisance and civil arrest.

Do me, i do ucheesycheesy

Women are wiser these days oooo. Who wants to bear more children for a jobless man right now? Only possible if the woman is mentally retarded. Nigerian women, educated or not educated, know that the burden is on them because they virtually run the home.

Give that your a neighbor a job today, he will go for a second wife.
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Luizkid(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Govt are not talking of population control when its one of the most serious problems we have.. Primary health care should do intense rural education and should officially legalise abortion

1 Like

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by jamalnation(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

Do me, i do u
cheesycheesy
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by saintfellow(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice thread but to cut long story short.
The only way to tackle this is to eradicate poverty and to bring awareness to the villages and local towns on why birth control is important to everybody and the society at large.

1 Like

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by dollyjoy(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Women are wiser these days oooo. Who wants to bear more children for a jobless man right now? Only possible if the woman is mentally retarded. Nigerian women, educated or not educated, know that the burden is on them because they virtually run the home.

Give that your a neighbor a job today, he will go for a second wife.
Your opinion.

What i know is, the birth rate has increased tremendously in my community.
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Your opinion.

What i know is, the birth rate has increased tremendously in my community.
same here too undecided e tire me self
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by AngelAhnie(f): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
There is need to educate those in villages about birth control. 1or 2 is okay for a family.

Last month or so, I joined some of my Church members to visit a lady that just delivered. On getting to the house, I saw about 8 other kids. I couldn't believe my eyes that after 8 kids the woman just had child no 9.

1 Like

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Laveda(f): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
undecided Really, you can't stop them, common sense should tell them they need to birth the number of kids they can take care of.
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by McBrooklyn(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
4. I think the government should be able to make excess condoms available in the various hospitals nationwide . . . Durex wey person dey manage buy for #200 before don dey sell for almost #400 to #500 sef like I ain't got anything better to do with my money embarassed

1 Like

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by McBrooklyn(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

90% of romancelanders don't exactly care bout ''relevant'' things such as this... It's sex, love, more sex or Nothing more! gringrin

Lol, you're damn right sweetheart cheesy . . . She should have posted in the Family section I guess cool
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by joseph1832(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:
undecided Really, you can't stop them, common sense should tell them they need to birth the number of kids they can take care of.
Most Nigerians are not friends with common sense. Especially our bothers in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by joseph1832(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

You forget money and most often 'wailing'.
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're damn right sweetheart cheesy . . . She should have posted in the Family section I guess cool

lol... my points exactly! grin

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
joseph1832:
You forget money and most often 'wailing'.

lol. and that too.... smiley

Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by joseph1832(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. and that too.... smiley

Swell. grin
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Laveda(f): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Most Nigerians are not friends with common sense. Especially our bothers in the north.

Now that's funny. grin
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
4. I think the government should be able to make excess condoms available in the various hospitals nationwide . . . Durex wey person dey manage buy for #200 before don dey sell for almost #400 to #500 sef like I ain't got anything better to do with my money embarassed
your case ehn grin nice one anyway undecided
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by McBrooklyn(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Berlynn:
your case ehn grin nice one anyway undecided

Get the fûck off my mentions!! undecided angry
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by liesDictator(f): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Get the fûck off my mentions!! undecided angry
brooklyn angry angry wtf??
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

True that lipsrsealed
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by joseph1832(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:

Now that's funny. grin
Believe me, it ain't. It's annoying. angry
Re: What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
firstking01:
True that lipsrsealed
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Give My Mouth More Than My Vagina, Am I Sick ? / You Are All Invited...my Pre-wedding Shot /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.