Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US (69261 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Photo Of The Quadruplet Delivered By Rachael Dickson, Governor Dickson's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by StoneLucifer: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
So Governor Dickson all this while,was not a father..
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by ameezy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
angry angry
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by dannytwix(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congrats Gov [size=20pt]DICK[/size] son cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Mufasa27(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
When it rains it pours....
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by chi4ik4(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
that means 4 children, praise be to God, with God all things are possible
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by blazetitov: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
I guess this must be via surrogacy.

The woman's mental health cannot cope with conventional pregnancy.

.... . No wonder Gov Dickson keep traveling abroad( to donate sperm.)

Congratulations to them.

Una get quarrel before??

Kilode?? Such a hateful post.

4 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by martineinstein(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
they have used all our money for ivf

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by AntiWailer: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
IVF.

WIth state money, 6 is possible.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Khd95(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congrats mr nd mrs dick songrin
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Evergreen4(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
The governor has just proved why his name is "DICKson"
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Debaddest(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Cute
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by InvertedHammer: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
/
There is no reason a wealthy fellow cannot have issues in this day and age.

IVF is readily available and the success rate is promising.

In one shot, they can have 3 babies and call it quits. Then continue to raise the kids and enjoy themselves.
\
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Izonpikin: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
as usual..them don go born abroad abandon us...meanwhile this dickson no dey pay salary.... undecided undecided undecided...

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by eunisam: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
I give God the glory!!!!!!!
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Oluvico007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
The guy na real [b]DICK[/b]son grin grin
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Dharnnie(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin
midolian:
Has she been saving them for today? grin grin grin

Beht these women that give birth to 3, 4, 5 etc, how do they do it? Is it that their husbands penetrate all the holes in their body?

Congrats, Mr Seriake Dick-son angry
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Charly68: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
In whatever means it took God to answer them..let us rejoice with the couple over this news. God is ever faithful.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by RaeMystix: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chai!!. Down side of IVF; Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Kobicove(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Medical science at work

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Saheed9: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
I smell IVF

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by chocorex(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Never heard she was pregnant. Abi dem done buy pikin
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nlevel(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Today will make it exactly 9years, 6months, 3weeks, 4days, 7hours, 35mins and 24seconds......................... That a # Gala seller ran away with my # 150naira change
still looking for him..
i saw the guy @ iyana oworo today he told me he being looking for you all dis yle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy
u no kill person

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by bigtt76(f): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
LMAO ....I haff died with laughter!!!

kenonze:

Congratulations to them.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Ratello: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice shooting Governor Dickson.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by ArabMopol(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
speechless.... God I need this kind blessing

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by MadCow1: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
RaeMystix:
Chai!!. Down side of IVF; Congratulations.

Did I hear you say DOWN Side?

I will kill to have this..

As my wife dey drop them, Doctor will close her womb permanently..

Then I will take care of the rest..
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by sidneyj(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
cant see any baby
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by peripepe(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
congrats to GOVERNOR DICKSON(TALK NA DOO GOVERNOR)
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:

Congratulations to them.
aaah! Aye Oh, I Salute! But They Lied, They Kidnap 4 Babies Frm Nigeria, Took Them To US, my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Bgorgeous: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congratulations to bayelsans even though I don't like the man. Many thanks to God
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by kobis27(f): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
congrat to them oooo
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by friendl: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / 7,200 Joysticks Found In A Ship From Nigeria, Impounded In China - FFK / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.